First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Teacher Sign up
Posted 8/8/09 , edited 9/5/09
If you are approved then make a forum for your Class (:

To be a teacher fill this out

Username:
Name:
Class you wanna teach:
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?

Some Options
Music --taken
Art--taken
History--taken
Language--taken
Magic--taken
Tech--taken
Vocal
Geography
Librarian --taken
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

Username:miyuki_6
Name: kuromi
Class you wanna teach: history
Do you have a assistant?: not yet
Number of students you want? around 30-40
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

cheezey44 wrote:

To be a teacher fill this out

Username:
Name:
Class you wanna teach:
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?

Some Options
Music
Art
History
Language
Magic
Tech
Vocal
Geography





miyuki_6 wrote:


Username:miyuki_6
Name: kuromi
Class you wanna teach: history
Do you have a assistant?: not yet
Number of students you want? around 30-40


Should we make a page for each class?
I can do it (:

Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Username: Rinakwan
Name: Kyoya (Shima) Sensei
Class you wanna teach: Magic >>Mahou (:
Do you have a assistant: Nope
Number of students you want: I guess anyone who wants to join!
Posted 8/10/09

RinaKwan wrote:

Username: Rinakwan
Name: Kyoya (Shima) Sensei
Class you wanna teach: Magic >>Mahou (:
Do you have a assistant: Nope
Number of students you want: I guess anyone who wants to join!


Approved and pages for each class would be awesome
Posted 8/10/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


Username:miyuki_6
Name: kuromi
Class you wanna teach: history
Do you have a assistant?: not yet
Number of students you want? around 30-40


Approved ^^
Posted 8/10/09

cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Username: Rinakwan
Name: Kyoya (Shima) Sensei
Class you wanna teach: Magic >>Mahou (:
Do you have a assistant: Nope
Number of students you want: I guess anyone who wants to join!


Approved and pages for each class would be awesome


Oh can you make a forum for your class too so people can sign up? that would be awesome
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.

Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.



ok ur a teahcer now now u can make ur own class forum
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.



ok ur a teahcer now now u can make ur own class forum
Doesn't that cost 500 cr points????!!!

Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.



ok ur a teahcer now now u can make ur own class forum
Doesn't that cost 500 cr points????!!!



i does???????
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.



ok ur a teahcer now now u can make ur own class forum
Doesn't that cost 500 cr points????!!!



i does???????
Yeah unless my thing changes from member to somethin else...................

Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Kenori
Class you wanna teach: Music
Do you have a assistant?:
Number of students you want?


u 4got 2 put how much student u want and then ull be a teacher
Around tin.



ok ur a teahcer now now u can make ur own class forum
Doesn't that cost 500 cr points????!!!



i does???????
Yeah unless my thing changes from member to somethin else...................



but ull still be a member
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.