First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kimmie-Chan's Awesome Shop
shop owner
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

iLaughter wrote:



Sample: 3
Text (MAX::2): iLaughter (larger text), Jennie(Smaller text)
Want it to be Matching?(if you wanna a match..put more text.MAX::4 if match): No thanks
A Specific Font?: Anything is Kool
Coupon or Gift Card?: nope



Quote Me Again (:
shop owner
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

bixi wrote:

Sample: 3
Text(MAX::3): Gifts/Prizes
A Specific Font?: a non-curved one,handwritten is ok..or normal writing,whichever looks better
Coupon or Gift Card?: nopee,and invited buddies for payment!



Quote Me Again (:
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


bixi wrote:

Sample: 3
Text(MAX::3): Gifts/Prizes
A Specific Font?: a non-curved one,handwritten is ok..or normal writing,whichever looks better
Coupon or Gift Card?: nopee,and invited buddies for payment!



Quote Me Again (:


umm wat?
shop owner
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/09


345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/09


thankk youu:)
shopper
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ;Take A Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


iLaughter wrote:



Sample: 3
Text (MAX::2): iLaughter (larger text), Jennie(Smaller text)
Want it to be Matching?(if you wanna a match..put more text.MAX::4 if match): No thanks
A Specific Font?: Anything is Kool
Coupon or Gift Card?: nope



Quote Me Again (:


?? o_o
shop owner
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

iLaughter wrote:





shopper
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ;Take A Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


iLaughter wrote:








Thanks. :] Btw what anime is this?
shop owner
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

iLaughter wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


iLaughter wrote:








Thanks. :] Btw what anime is this?

dunno my friend gave me this picture
Posted 9/19/09
Sample: #4
Text (MAX::2): pinguinlover29, The Real You
Want it to be Matching?(if you wanna a match..put more text.MAX::4 if match):none (dont put none of the text)
A Specific Font?: its ur call
Coupon or Gift Card?: no thnx ^^
shopper
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.