First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ending
Member
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
I thought they couldn't have possibly done this better. It was perfect.
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
It was absolutely beautiful. The animation for the last episode was great, and I really loved the music that played throughout it. I am totally satisfied with how they ended this series, and I'm a bit sad to see it go since this has become one of my favorite anime. It left such a great impact on me and every character was likeable.

As for how they ended the Chihiro and Renji scenario. It was great and it actually made me tear a bit when it showed them reuniting. I'm pretty happy that Chihiro has finally broken free of her chains. Also, I am extremely jealous of her as well! It should be every girl's dream to have someone like Renji in their lives, seriously, the way he was so dedicated to her was heart warming and I loved it.

Yeah, overall, great great GREAT series! Glad to see everyone got a happy ending in the end and that they're all moving forward in their lives. Absolutely perfect.
Member
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

illuminous wrote:

It was absolutely beautiful. The animation for the last episode was great, and I really loved the music that played throughout it. I am totally satisfied with how they ended this series, and I'm a bit sad to see it go since this has become one of my favorite anime. It left such a great impact on me and every character was likeable.

As for how they ended the Chihiro and Renji scenario. It was great and it actually made me tear a bit when it showed them reuniting. I'm pretty happy that Chihiro has finally broken free of her chains. Also, I am extremely jealous of her as well! It should be every girl's dream to have someone like Renji in their lives, seriously, the way he was so dedicated to her was heart warming and I loved it.

Yeah, overall, great great GREAT series! Glad to see everyone got a happy ending in the end and that they're all moving forward in their lives. Absolutely perfect.


See? I knew someone would write my post for me. Except the part about being jealous (I'm more jealous of Renji), that is exactly what I thought.
Member
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
it was a really sweet ending.. everyone had there happy ending.. with dreams in mind
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

winsomemastix wrote:


illuminous wrote:

It was absolutely beautiful. The animation for the last episode was great, and I really loved the music that played throughout it. I am totally satisfied with how they ended this series, and I'm a bit sad to see it go since this has become one of my favorite anime. It left such a great impact on me and every character was likeable.

As for how they ended the Chihiro and Renji scenario. It was great and it actually made me tear a bit when it showed them reuniting. I'm pretty happy that Chihiro has finally broken free of her chains. Also, I am extremely jealous of her as well! It should be every girl's dream to have someone like Renji in their lives, seriously, the way he was so dedicated to her was heart warming and I loved it.

Yeah, overall, great great GREAT series! Glad to see everyone got a happy ending in the end and that they're all moving forward in their lives. Absolutely perfect.


See? I knew someone would write my post for me. Except the part about being jealous (I'm more jealous of Renji), that is exactly what I thought.


Yep, you can rely on me to make your posts all the time XD. Once I start venting my thoughts out about an episode, I just can't stop.
Member
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
Now that I'm not being lazy, I feel the need to note my favorite part of this episode, because it wasn't actually the content (though the content was indeed, beyond perfection). For me, the best part was the change of the opening theme and animation. The girls breaking free of their chains, instead of being torn apart by them like before; being held by their respective lovers and taken away; the change in lyrics that reflected a more positive light. That was such a beautiful addition to the episode, and as I re-watched it, I realized how much I appreciated it.
Member
3960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind u
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
Put your wishes in memories you don't want to forget~ ef tales of memories ending thats something motivating for me xD
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
i think am getting teary eyed just thinking its over... ahhh, it was an amazing ending i loved this show so much!!! i will defanently by the box set.
Member
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I want to know the story of the girl dressed like a nun... I think her name is Yuko.. is she a ghost? at the ending with Himura did he die?
Posted 12/29/07
th ending was great, cept i would like to learn more about yuko
Member
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
one of the best ending.....definitely.....no doubt about that.....but i dun really get the last part where they called each other yuko and yu-kun......can someone pls tell me......
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

winsomemastix wrote:

Now that I'm not being lazy, I feel the need to note my favorite part of this episode, because it wasn't actually the content (though the content was indeed, beyond perfection). For me, the best part was the change of the opening theme and animation. The girls breaking free of their chains, instead of being torn apart by them like before; being held by their respective lovers and taken away; the change in lyrics that reflected a more positive light. That was such a beautiful addition to the episode, and as I re-watched it, I realized how much I appreciated it.


Agreed. I really liked the Japanese version of the song too. This series has a great OST and I can't wait till it comes out. Too bad it comes out on February 8, such a long long wait.
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sweden, Luleå
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I loved and still love Ef, the ending was one of the best of all animes i've watched so far :D
Can't wait for the OST
Member
1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
It gave me the motivation of making a SUMMARY OF CHIHIRO AND RENJI's STORY =Curently making= ^^.
Member
1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Simply speaking.......... Yuu and Yuko are lovers but due to certain circumstances they gave distance to each other....... Both of them are waiting for the time that they will met again and so it is they met up in the end. In the game Yuko was in school uniform and Yuu is in civilian so i think it is an age gap love since Yuko is still a student though. I think it is not needed anymore to elaborate Yuu and Yuko's story anymore since the focus is about ChihiroXRenji anh HiroXMiyako ^^.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.