[END]President Voting
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/31/09
VOTING SESSION ENDED

First Runner Up is miyuki_6 She is now the President!

Second Runner up is Rinakwan She is now the Vice-President!

Thanks for Voting!
Posted 8/23/09
I vote for miyuki_6. It fits the theme of Death.
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
miyuki_6
she created the group and knows better what it needs and what she wants to do with it.
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Nemu-chi wrote:

I vote for miyuki_6. It fits the theme of Death.





xxAoiSoraxx wrote:

miyuki_6
she created the group and knows better what it needs and what she wants to do with it.


VOTES RECIEVED
Posted 8/30/09
I also vote for miyuki_6, looks a little dangerous, and isn't that the whole point?
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

sampson4 wrote:

I also vote for miyuki_6, looks a little dangerous, and isn't that the whole point?


VOTES RECIEVED (: THANKS FOR VOTING!
You must be logged in to post.