First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Backyard
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


*smiles at her enthusiasm* You're both equally great, y'know. In different levels though.


I'm on the highest level~ *smiles* You can be my awesome cook~ Since you and mom are the only one's that can cook~*laughs*


This is true. But hey, Im still th awesome Sage too.


Oh yeah..*thinks* Then you can be my mentor~ *laughs*


Alrighty then. *nods* i can live with that.


*smiles* So what now? *looks up*


Hm...I say we fit some fun stuff in, while we can. Whatever you wanna do~


Hmm... lets throw rocks at the next door neighbors dog? *smiles*


Maybe something...not so violent??

((G2g, ttly~!))


*thinks* I am a very violent person...~

(kk Cya!!)


We could...go pet the dog.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

We could...go pet the dog.


*pout* But that's so~~~boring~~~ *pout*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

We could...go pet the dog.


*pout* But that's so~~~boring~~~ *pout*


*laughs a little* Then something else...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

We could...go pet the dog.


*pout* But that's so~~~boring~~~ *pout*


*laughs a little* Then something else...


Lets go drown a fish! *laughs*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

We could...go pet the dog.


*pout* But that's so~~~boring~~~ *pout*


*laughs a little* Then something else...


Lets go drown a fish! *laughs*


Drown a fish? *looks a bit creeped out* Um...can't we do somethingthat doesn't involve hurting animals OR people!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Drown a fish? *looks a bit creeped out* Um...can't we do somethingthat doesn't involve hurting animals OR people!


*pout* Fine! What would you like to do then? Ride a camel?! *pout pout pout*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Drown a fish? *looks a bit creeped out* Um...can't we do somethingthat doesn't involve hurting animals OR people!


*pout* Fine! What would you like to do then? Ride a camel?! *pout pout pout*


Er...no. *trie thinking of something she might enoy*Guitar Hero?
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Drown a fish? *looks a bit creeped out* Um...can't we do somethingthat doesn't involve hurting animals OR people!


*pout* Fine! What would you like to do then? Ride a camel?! *pout pout pout*


Er...no. *trie thinking of something she might enoy*Guitar Hero?


T-That lame thing~ Phhf~~~ *thinks* Oh, what about Rock Band! *smiles*

(lol same thing~)
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Drown a fish? *looks a bit creeped out* Um...can't we do somethingthat doesn't involve hurting animals OR people!


*pout* Fine! What would you like to do then? Ride a camel?! *pout pout pout*


Er...no. *trie thinking of something she might enoy*Guitar Hero?


T-That lame thing~ Phhf~~~ *thinks* Oh, what about Rock Band! *smiles*

(lol same thing~)


(XD)

Alright, that's fine.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

(XD)

Alright, that's fine.


*goes inside the house*

(Lets RP in the Living Room~)
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

(XD)

Alright, that's fine.


*goes inside the house*

(Lets RP in the Living Room~)


*follows*

((Kaay~))
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
what's this place...
*sees a sunflower*
oh, how pretty it is, da!
American Citizen
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / Out of Gravity
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
*walks out*
*looks up*
...Ughh
too bright....
*scatters back into house*
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

darkdeath07 wrote:

what's this place...
*sees a sunflower*
oh, how pretty it is, da!


*Comes outside to check for any kids*

R-Russia? What are you doing here?

Did you come to visit Alaska?
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

Corvis wrote:


darkdeath07 wrote:

what's this place...
*sees a sunflower*
oh, how pretty it is, da!


*Comes outside to check for any kids*

R-Russia? What are you doing here?

Did you come to visit Alaska?


ah, yes, austria-san...do you know where he is? I miss my nephew already...by the way, can I keep these?
*points to sunflowers*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.