First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kitchen
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/9/09
[The Kitchen]
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
*walks in and goes straight to the coffee maker, she gets whatever is necessary to make coffee, while waiting she sits on a chair and stares outside*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
*the coffee maker made a little sound, she went towards it and pours coffee into her mug, finally done, she grabbed some cookies on the way out, and she went back to her room*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....


*laughs* Alrighty. Best I'm good at would be cheesesteaks...and cheese fries...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....


*laughs* Alrighty. Best I'm good at would be cheesesteaks...and cheese fries...


Cheese? .....Cheese....? *laughs* Ok, what about a cheesesteak? And some fries too~
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....


*laughs* Alrighty. Best I'm good at would be cheesesteaks...and cheese fries...


Cheese? .....Cheese....? *laughs* Ok, what about a cheesesteak? And some fries too~


Alrighty~ *starts to cook*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....


*laughs* Alrighty. Best I'm good at would be cheesesteaks...and cheese fries...


Cheese? .....Cheese....? *laughs* Ok, what about a cheesesteak? And some fries too~


Alrighty~ *starts to cook*


*Watches him* ......Hey, are all our things made out of cheese....? *keeps watching in amazement*
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
*enters room*
hmm, is there any vodka here?
*smiles*
*looks around*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Geez where's mommy? I'm star-

*sees the bit of mess and slowly backs out of the room*


*walks in*


So what would you like to eat?


*thinks* How about some on your food? *smiles* Cause all I know is how to make some hot dogs....


*laughs* Alrighty. Best I'm good at would be cheesesteaks...and cheese fries...


Cheese? .....Cheese....? *laughs* Ok, what about a cheesesteak? And some fries too~


Alrighty~ *starts to cook*


*Watches him* ......Hey, are all our things made out of cheese....? *keeps watching in amazement*


Um, no. They aren't made out of cheese. A lot of things just go better with cheese*shrugs*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Um, no. They aren't made out of cheese. A lot of things just go better with cheese*shrugs*


Hmm...*watches* Are you done yet?

*keeps watching* How about now? Now? *stomach growls* I'm HUNGRY~~~~~
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Um, no. They aren't made out of cheese. A lot of things just go better with cheese*shrugs*


Hmm...*watches* Are you done yet?

*keeps watching* How about now? Now? *stomach growls* I'm HUNGRY~~~~~


Patience is a virtue, Jersey...

...and a virtue is the grace...

*puts the fries on the plate*

And If I had the nerve I'd punch you in the face.

*places the plate of fries on the table and goes to putting the cheesesteaks on rolls*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Patience is a virtue, Jersey...

...and a virtue is the grace...

*puts the fries on the plate*

And If I had the nerve I'd punch you in the face.

*places the plate of fries on the table and goes to putting the cheesesteaks on rolls*


*pouts* Well you don't have the guts!

*sticks tongue out* Also its because I'm your sister~

*laughs* You and your rhyming wisdom.....
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Patience is a virtue, Jersey...

...and a virtue is the grace...

*puts the fries on the plate*

And If I had the nerve I'd punch you in the face.

*places the plate of fries on the table and goes to putting the cheesesteaks on rolls*


*pouts* Well you don't have the guts!

*sticks tongue out* Also its because I'm your sister~

*laughs* You and your rhyming wisdom.....


*smiles a bit and hands her a plate with a cheesesteak on it* Well dig in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.