First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kitchen
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
*walks into the kitchen and makes coffee*

*looks around the drawer and gets some cookies*

*sits on a chair and eats*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*walks into the kitchen and makes coffee*

*looks around the drawer and gets some cookies*

*sits on a chair and eats*


*runs in*

GIVE ME A COOKIE!!

*jumps on her and try's to rip the cookie out of her hand*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Hamburgers are made from cows though... And anyways, I'll watch him.


*smiles* Good.

*leans back in her chair* *thinks* Have you ever wondered why people get married? *sighs*

I am never, ever EVER going to get married! *leans back more, and falls* Ouch....


Hm, I'd like to get married one day, but I think it's based on love. If you really, truely mean it. But hey, what do I know?

*jumps* Geez! You okay?
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*walks into the kitchen and makes coffee*

*looks around the drawer and gets some cookies*

*sits on a chair and eats*


*runs in*

GIVE ME A COOKIE!!

*jumps on her and try's to rip the cookie out of her hand*


*frowns and gives her the cookie, she takes another one*

Hmph, you could just get one for yourself.

*munches on her cookie*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Hamburgers are made from cows though... And anyways, I'll watch him.


*smiles* Good.

*leans back in her chair* *thinks* Have you ever wondered why people get married? *sighs*

I am never, ever EVER going to get married! *leans back more, and falls* Ouch....


Hm, I'd like to get married one day, but I think it's based on love. If you really, truely mean it. But hey, what do I know?

*jumps* Geez! You okay?


*laughs* Y-Yeah...*rubs head*

*gets up* *brushes off* *sits* *blushes*

L-Lets pretend that never happened....heh....
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*walks into the kitchen and makes coffee*

*looks around the drawer and gets some cookies*

*sits on a chair and eats*


*runs in*

GIVE ME A COOKIE!!

*jumps on her and try's to rip the cookie out of her hand*


*frowns and gives her the cookie, she takes another one*

Hmph, you could just get one for yourself.

*munches on her cookie*


*gets off of her*

*pouts and eats the cookie*

Hmmp, you locked me in the bathroom....*gets more cookies*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Hamburgers are made from cows though... And anyways, I'll watch him.


*smiles* Good.

*leans back in her chair* *thinks* Have you ever wondered why people get married? *sighs*

I am never, ever EVER going to get married! *leans back more, and falls* Ouch....


Hm, I'd like to get married one day, but I think it's based on love. If you really, truely mean it. But hey, what do I know?

*jumps* Geez! You okay?


*laughs* Y-Yeah...*rubs head*

*gets up* *brushes off* *sits* *blushes*

L-Lets pretend that never happened....heh....


*laughs* Heh, sure you crazy little klutz.
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*walks into the kitchen and makes coffee*

*looks around the drawer and gets some cookies*

*sits on a chair and eats*


*runs in*

GIVE ME A COOKIE!!

*jumps on her and try's to rip the cookie out of her hand*


*frowns and gives her the cookie, she takes another one*

Hmph, you could just get one for yourself.

*munches on her cookie*


*gets off of her*

*pouts and eats the cookie*

Hmmp, you locked me in the bathroom....*gets more cookies*


*smirks and looks and sees the Jared is here*

Hey, sissy~ Maybe I should tell brother about.. it?

*eats a cookie*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

SAiK0U wrote:


*smirks and looks and sees the Jared is here*

Hey, sissy~ Maybe I should tell brother about.. it?

*eats a cookie*


Y-You do and I will kill you! *in a hushed voice*

*takes another cookie and shoves it in NYs mouth* Talk and die.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:
*laughs* Heh, sure you crazy little klutz.


*pout* I am not a klutz!

*pout pout pout* T-The chair did it to me! Y-Yeah that's it, the chair did!
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


*smirks and looks and sees the Jared is here*

Hey, sissy~ Maybe I should tell brother about.. it?

*eats a cookie*


Y-You do and I will kill you! *in a hushed voice*

*takes another cookie and shoves it in NYs mouth* Talk and die.


*chokes on the cookie, she quickly reaches out for her cup of coffee*

*drinks*

*frowns*

I am so going to tell! *smirks*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Hamburgers are made from cows though... And anyways, I'll watch him.


*smiles* Good.

*leans back in her chair* *thinks* Have you ever wondered why people get married? *sighs*

I am never, ever EVER going to get married! *leans back more, and falls* Ouch....


Hm, I'd like to get married one day, but I think it's based on love. If you really, truely mean it. But hey, what do I know?

*jumps* Geez! You okay?


*laughs* Y-Yeah...*rubs head*

*gets up* *brushes off* *sits* *blushes*

L-Lets pretend that never happened....heh....


*laughs* Heh, sure you crazy little klutz.

*butts in* (<<lol xD)

Hey, hey, big brother~ Did you know that New Jersey.. *a cookie gets shoved in her mouth*
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:
*laughs* Heh, sure you crazy little klutz.


*pout* I am not a klutz!

*pout pout pout* T-The chair did it to me! Y-Yeah that's it, the chair did!


Yeah yeah, blame it on the poor defenseless chair *laughs a little*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


*smirks and looks and sees the Jared is here*

Hey, sissy~ Maybe I should tell brother about.. it?

*eats a cookie*


Y-You do and I will kill you! *in a hushed voice*

*takes another cookie and shoves it in NYs mouth* Talk and die.


*chokes on the cookie, she quickly reaches out for her cup of coffee*

*drinks*

*frowns*

I am so going to tell! *smirks*


*puts her hands around her neck*

*starts shaking her* D-Don't do it!

*grabs some more cookies and stuffs them down her mouth*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:
*laughs* Heh, sure you crazy little klutz.


*pout* I am not a klutz!

*pout pout pout* T-The chair did it to me! Y-Yeah that's it, the chair did!


Yeah yeah, blame it on the poor defenseless chair *laughs a little*


*pouts* Its not defenseless! It just made me fall! *picks up the chair and throws it across the room*

Stupid chair made me fall....*sits on the floor*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.