First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
(A)Room 2(Sacramento)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*follows her and grins*

*mutters: Well, yeah I only have a bigger amount with me~* *chuckles*

*looks at the shoes*

*frowns*


*looking looking* Oh! *happy* *grabs a shoe* These will be perfect. *laughs*

*goes and buys them* *walks out* *thinks: I shouldn't ditch NY...oh well~ She can find me later~* *walks off to another store*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*follows her and grins*

*mutters: Well, yeah I only have a bigger amount with me~* *chuckles*

*looks at the shoes*

*frowns*


*looking looking* Oh! *happy* *grabs a shoe* These will be perfect. *laughs*

*goes and buys them* *walks out* *thinks: I shouldn't ditch NY...oh well~ She can find me later~* *walks off to another store*


*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?


*sighs and shakes her head*

Well except for the ice cream I guess.. I'm just going to ask my seamstress to make some new clothes for me.. *looks around the mall*

*mutters silently: I feel more comfortable in clothes that are made just for me..*

*thinks: Just like in the old times..*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?


*sighs and shakes her head*

Well except for the ice cream I guess.. I'm just going to ask my seamstress to make some new clothes for me.. *looks around the mall*

*mutters silently: I feel more comfortable in clothes that are made just for me..*

*thinks: Just like in the old times..*


*sighs* You and your clothes....I mean, look at me! I haven't washed these clothes in like....*thinks* A couple of days~ *laughs*

(I gtg!! xD Cya~)
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?


*sighs and shakes her head*

Well except for the ice cream I guess.. I'm just going to ask my seamstress to make some new clothes for me.. *looks around the mall*

*mutters silently: I feel more comfortable in clothes that are made just for me..*

*thinks: Just like in the old times..*


*sighs* You and your clothes....I mean, look at me! I haven't washed these clothes in like....*thinks* A couple of days~ *laughs*

(I gtg!! xD Cya~)


(Bye! XD)

*frowns*

That's disgusting. *pouts* I mean, I can turn myself into a guy, and during guy mode.. My personal hygiene isn't that bad..

*mutters some things*

(Yes, I added onto her description that she can be a guy~ x3 ........... Oh ajfgkhaf, now that I think about it... That's weird. ;-;)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?


*sighs and shakes her head*

Well except for the ice cream I guess.. I'm just going to ask my seamstress to make some new clothes for me.. *looks around the mall*

*mutters silently: I feel more comfortable in clothes that are made just for me..*

*thinks: Just like in the old times..*


*sighs* You and your clothes....I mean, look at me! I haven't washed these clothes in like....*thinks* A couple of days~ *laughs*

(I gtg!! xD Cya~)


(Bye! XD)

*frowns*

That's disgusting. *pouts* I mean, I can turn myself into a guy, and during guy mode.. My personal hygiene isn't that bad..

*mutters some things*

(Yes, I added onto her description that she can be a guy~ x3 ........... Oh ajfgkhaf, now that I think about it... That's weird. ;-;)


..............What.................? *thinks for a bit*

You.....can..turn into .....a guy.....?! *shock* What?! *runs behind the ice cream stand* HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! YOU FREAK!!!

(lol xD Yeah, it does seem weird >.<)
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*looks and sees that NJ's gone*

*frowns*

*looks distastefully at all the shoes and sighs*

*mutters: Oh well..*

*exits the store and sees an ice cream vendor, she bought a vanilla ice cream*

*sighs and sits on a bench*


*smiles* *sees a really hot boy* *watches him* *looks away*

*goes into another store* *buys some stuff*

*walks out* *Sees NY* Heyyy~~ *pouts* What? You didn't buy anything?


*sighs and shakes her head*

Well except for the ice cream I guess.. I'm just going to ask my seamstress to make some new clothes for me.. *looks around the mall*

*mutters silently: I feel more comfortable in clothes that are made just for me..*

*thinks: Just like in the old times..*


*sighs* You and your clothes....I mean, look at me! I haven't washed these clothes in like....*thinks* A couple of days~ *laughs*

(I gtg!! xD Cya~)


(Bye! XD)

*frowns*

That's disgusting. *pouts* I mean, I can turn myself into a guy, and during guy mode.. My personal hygiene isn't that bad..

*mutters some things*

(Yes, I added onto her description that she can be a guy~ x3 ........... Oh ajfgkhaf, now that I think about it... That's weird. ;-;)


..............What.................? *thinks for a bit*

You.....can..turn into .....a guy.....?! *shock* What?! *runs behind the ice cream stand* HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! YOU FREAK!!!

(lol xD Yeah, it does seem weird >.<)


(Hehe, but I'm weird like that~ lol xD)

.............. *eye twitches*

It's not that weird *pouts* I mean brother (North Carolina lol XD) can turn into a kid *pouts* and that's weird too!

*looks a bit offended*

We're sisters for such a long time now, and you.. you don't know..

*sighs*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, but I'm weird like that~ lol xD)

.............. *eye twitches*

It's not that weird *pouts* I mean brother (North Carolina lol XD) can turn into a kid *pouts* and that's weird too!

*looks a bit offended*

We're sisters for such a long time now, and you.. you don't know..

*sighs*


Y-Yeah, but he stays the same gender!! You turn a different gender!

*runs away* What has the world come too........!!??
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, but I'm weird like that~ lol xD)

.............. *eye twitches*

It's not that weird *pouts* I mean brother (North Carolina lol XD) can turn into a kid *pouts* and that's weird too!

*looks a bit offended*

We're sisters for such a long time now, and you.. you don't know..

*sighs*


Y-Yeah, but he stays the same gender!! You turn a different gender!

*runs away* What has the world come too........!!??


Yeah but it's still weird.

*frowns and follows her, she keeps up with her*

The world is still the same, you idiot. (<<lol XD)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah but it's still weird.

*frowns and follows her, she keeps up with her*

The world is still the same, you idiot. (<<lol XD)


*shock* Y-Your guy side is making you run faster! *pout*

But I can still out run you! *makes a turn at a fence* *jumps on the trashcans and jumps over*

Ha! *looks back and sticks her tongue out* Your dress will get caught! Hope you have fun going around~~! *runs off*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah but it's still weird.

*frowns and follows her, she keeps up with her*

The world is still the same, you idiot. (<<lol XD)


*shock* Y-Your guy side is making you run faster! *pout*

But I can still out run you! *makes a turn at a fence* *jumps on the trashcans and jumps over*

Ha! *looks back and sticks her tongue out* Your dress will get caught! Hope you have fun going around~~! *runs off*


*sighs*

*thinks: ............ Hey.. help me, eh?* *turns into a guy*

*sighs*

*mutters: Your such a big baby*

*jumps over the trashcans and over the fence or something*

*runs after NJ*

Hey wait up!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*sighs*

*thinks: ............ Hey.. help me, eh?* *turns into a guy*

*sighs*

*mutters: Your such a big baby*

*jumps over the trashcans and over the fence or something*

*runs after NJ*

Hey wait up!


*hears a boyish voice* *thinks: N-No fair! That little cheater!*

*runs threw a park* *runs threw some bushes*

*looks both ways* *Sees no one* *runs to the nearest tree* *climbs it* *thinks: that she/he won't find me here...*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*sighs*

*thinks: ............ Hey.. help me, eh?* *turns into a guy*

*sighs*

*mutters: Your such a big baby*

*jumps over the trashcans and over the fence or something*

*runs after NJ*

Hey wait up!


*hears a boyish voice* *thinks: N-No fair! That little cheater!*

*runs threw a park* *runs threw some bushes*

*looks both ways* *Sees no one* *runs to the nearest tree* *climbs it* *thinks: that she/he won't find me here...*


*runs after her and ends up in a park*

*looks around and sees that no one's around*

*sighs*

Where is she...?

*sits under a tree and closes his eyes*

*mutters: I'll just wait for her here then..*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*runs after her and ends up in a park*

*looks around and sees that no one's around*

*sighs*

Where is she...?

*sits under a tree and closes his eyes*

*mutters: I'll just wait for her here then..*


*thinks: No!! Out of all the trees, he she had to pick this one....*

*thinks up an idea*

*jumps out of the tree and lands next to NY* *laughs*

*grabs NY's Tux/dress* Take.....*runs making NY fly in the air* THIS! *throws him/her in the pond* (Bat Women has to be strong xD)

MUHAHHAHHAAAAaaaaa....!! *runs away*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.