First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
(A)Room 2(Sacramento)
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*runs after her and ends up in a park*

*looks around and sees that no one's around*

*sighs*

Where is she...?

*sits under a tree and closes his eyes*

*mutters: I'll just wait for her here then..*


*thinks: No!! Out of all the trees, he she had to pick this one....*

*thinks up an idea*

*jumps out of the tree and lands next to NY* *laughs*

*grabs NY's Tux/dress* Take.....*runs making NY fly in the air* THIS! *throws him/her in the pond* (Bat Women has to be strong xD)

MUHAHHAHHAAAAaaaaa....!! *runs away*


*gets thrown in the pond*

*resurfaces and sees NJ running away*

*sighs* This is all your fault! Now I have to fight your battles, dammit.

*runs after NJ* Hey! Wait up! *reaches out for NJ and manages to grab her shirt*

Gotcha! (<<Lolwut?xD)

*pulls her into a bear hug*

Now.. *eye twitches and whispers: Will you stop running?*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*gets thrown in the pond*

*resurfaces and sees NJ running away*

*sighs* This is all your fault! Now I have to fight your battles, dammit.

*runs after NJ* Hey! Wait up! *reaches out for NJ and manages to grab her shirt*

Gotcha! (<<Lolwut?xD)

*pulls her into a bear hug*

Now.. *eye twitches and whispers: Will you stop running?*


*whispers back* Never. *back kicks him in the private parts*

*runs away* *yells back* And don't talk to your self!!! *runs*

(Never mind >3 New Jersey is Cat Women!!! xD)
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*gets thrown in the pond*

*resurfaces and sees NJ running away*

*sighs* This is all your fault! Now I have to fight your battles, dammit.

*runs after NJ* Hey! Wait up! *reaches out for NJ and manages to grab her shirt*

Gotcha! (<<Lolwut?xD)

*pulls her into a bear hug*

Now.. *eye twitches and whispers: Will you stop running?*


*whispers back* Never. *back kicks him in the private parts*

*runs away* *yells back* And don't talk to your self!!! *runs*

(Never mind >3 New Jersey is Cat Women!!! xD)


*yelps out in pain*

*mutters: This is all your fault..!*

*glares at her and stops yelping*

*sighs*

*mutters: You'll pay for this...*

I'm not talking to myself, dammit!

*runs after her*

(lol, that gotta hurt! xD)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*yelps out in pain*

*mutters: This is all your fault..!*

*glares at her and stops yelping*

*sighs*

*mutters: You'll pay for this...*

I'm not talking to myself, dammit!

*runs after her*

(lol, that gotta hurt! xD)


*smiles* Yeah, you were~~~!

*runs* *looks everywhere for a hiding place*

*gulps* *sees a bar* *thinks: I have to hide in there...,he she isn't old enough to go in there...*

*runs in and hides among the drinking people*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*yelps out in pain*

*mutters: This is all your fault..!*

*glares at her and stops yelping*

*sighs*

*mutters: You'll pay for this...*

I'm not talking to myself, dammit!

*runs after her*

(lol, that gotta hurt! xD)


*smiles* Yeah, you were~~~!

*runs* *looks everywhere for a hiding place*

*gulps* *sees a bar* *thinks: I have to hide in there...,he she isn't old enough to go in there...*

*runs in and hides among the drinking people*


*sees that she entered the bar*

Dammit..

*looks at the bouncer*

*thinks: Well I could pass for a 16 year old I think.. I mean.. I am taller than the average 14 year olds...*

Bouncer: Hey kid... Your not allowed here...

NY: *coughs and passes the bouncer $300*

Bouncer: *nods*

*NY smiles charmingly and enters the room, he looks around for NJ and finally spots her*

*frowns and goes to her direction*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*sees that she entered the bar*

Dammit..

*looks at the bouncer*

*thinks: Well I could pass for a 16 year old I think.. I mean.. I am taller than the average 14 year olds...*

Bouncer: Hey kid... Your not allowed here...

NY: *coughs and passes the bouncer $300*

Bouncer: *nods*

*NY smiles charmingly and enters the room, he looks around for NJ and finally spots her*

*frowns and goes to her direction*


*sees that he came it*

Shit....*steals the guy next to her hat* Sorry, need to borrow this...*gets out of her chair and jumps over the counter into the back room*

*relief* *looks around* So this is were they make beer huh? *smiles and walks around going between the machines*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*sees that she entered the bar*

Dammit..

*looks at the bouncer*

*thinks: Well I could pass for a 16 year old I think.. I mean.. I am taller than the average 14 year olds...*

Bouncer: Hey kid... Your not allowed here...

NY: *coughs and passes the bouncer $300*

Bouncer: *nods*

*NY smiles charmingly and enters the room, he looks around for NJ and finally spots her*

*frowns and goes to her direction*


*sees that he came it*

Shit....*steals the guy next to her hat* Sorry, need to borrow this...*gets out of her chair and jumps over the counter into the back room*

*relief* *looks around* So this is were they make beer huh? *smiles and walks around going between the machines*


*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*


*gets tired of waiting for her*

*frowns* I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore... *stands up and enters the backroom*

Hey, Rebs... Are you here? *looks around and sees that she's drunk*

*mutters: How irresponsible*

*goes to her side and kneels down*

Hey... are you okay....?
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*


*gets tired of waiting for her*

*frowns* I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore... *stands up and enters the backroom*

Hey, Rebs... Are you here? *looks around and sees that she's drunk*

*mutters: How irresponsible*

*goes to her side and kneels down*

Hey... are you okay....?


*looks at him* *hic* *smiles* Of cowrse I am! *laughs*

*gets up* *wobbles over to the cases of beers*

*hic* *gets two* *goes to NY* Hewr, have some~ *smiles and drinks one* *hands the over*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*


*gets tired of waiting for her*

*frowns* I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore... *stands up and enters the backroom*

Hey, Rebs... Are you here? *looks around and sees that she's drunk*

*mutters: How irresponsible*

*goes to her side and kneels down*

Hey... are you okay....?


*looks at him* *hic* *smiles* Of cowrse I am! *laughs*

*gets up* *wobbles over to the cases of beers*

*hic* *gets two* *goes to NY* Hewr, have some~ *smiles and drinks one* *hands the over*


*grabs both of the beers and puts them on the floor*

We should really get out of here... *grabs her hand and pulls her out of the room*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*


*gets tired of waiting for her*

*frowns* I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore... *stands up and enters the backroom*

Hey, Rebs... Are you here? *looks around and sees that she's drunk*

*mutters: How irresponsible*

*goes to her side and kneels down*

Hey... are you okay....?


*looks at him* *hic* *smiles* Of cowrse I am! *laughs*

*gets up* *wobbles over to the cases of beers*

*hic* *gets two* *goes to NY* Hewr, have some~ *smiles and drinks one* *hands the over*


*grabs both of the beers and puts them on the floor*

We should really get out of here... *grabs her hand and pulls her out of the room*


Nooo~! *whines* *hic* I want my bweers! *hic* *starts shaking her arm*

*wiggles out of there* *some how runs away in a wobbly line* *runs outside of the bar*

*runs to the other side of the street* *falls* *laughs* Uggg...d-did I w *hic* win? *laughs*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*smiles and sits on a stool*

*signals the bartender to come near him and talks to him*

Bartender: What is it.. *looks at NY and sees that he's a kid* sir?

NY: Is there any exits in your backroom... A window or anything whatsoever? *raises an eyebrow*

Bartender: No.. sir.. There's no exit there and no windows either...

NY: Oh good..

*smirks and looks at the door*

NY: I'll have water then... *the bartender serves him water and leaves him*

*mutters: I'll wait for her here then..*


*looks at a machine* Cool~ *happy*

*sees a machine that bottles the beer* *sees some cases* Hmm...*gets an idea*

*takes a bottle* *drinks some* Mmm...this is good...*drinks some more*

*hours later/ 20-30 bottles of beer* *hic* A-Ah~ *smiles drunkenly* *hic* *laughs* *hic*


*gets tired of waiting for her*

*frowns* I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore... *stands up and enters the backroom*

Hey, Rebs... Are you here? *looks around and sees that she's drunk*

*mutters: How irresponsible*

*goes to her side and kneels down*

Hey... are you okay....?


*looks at him* *hic* *smiles* Of cowrse I am! *laughs*

*gets up* *wobbles over to the cases of beers*

*hic* *gets two* *goes to NY* Hewr, have some~ *smiles and drinks one* *hands the over*


*grabs both of the beers and puts them on the floor*

We should really get out of here... *grabs her hand and pulls her out of the room*


Nooo~! *whines* *hic* I want my bweers! *hic* *starts shaking her arm*

*wiggles out of there* *some how runs away in a wobbly line* *runs outside of the bar*

*runs to the other side of the street* *falls* *laughs* Uggg...d-did I w *hic* win? *laughs*


*runs after her*

*sighs*

.................. *looks at her with an amused expression*

So we should really be heading home right now.. If mum finds out that we went out... He'll kill us.. *smirks*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

SAiK0U wrote:

*runs after her*

*sighs*

.................. *looks at her with an amused expression*

So we should really be heading home right now.. If mum finds out that we went out... He'll kill us.. *smirks*


*looks up*

*smiles* *hic* Mouther can go *hic* Kwill himsleff~ *laughs*

*stands up* Bwecause I'm going to go *hic* Streaking! HAHHAHAHAHaaa~!!! *runs away*

American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Sekiri wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

*runs after her*

*sighs*

.................. *looks at her with an amused expression*

So we should really be heading home right now.. If mum finds out that we went out... He'll kill us.. *smirks*


*looks up*

*smiles* *hic* Mouther can go *hic* Kwill himsleff~ *laughs*

*stands up* Bwecause I'm going to go *hic* Streaking! HAHHAHAHAHaaa~!!! *runs away*



*runs after her and catches up with her, since she's drunk and all that (xD)*

*holds both of her hands*

*thinks: She might kick me then...*

*sighs and pulls her to the direction of the house*

Let's go back..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.