First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
(A)Room 3 (Cheyenne)
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Puts the cat down*

......................................


*meows*

*thinks: this ain't working!* *cat pout*

*gets an idea* *turns into a snake*

*wraps around Wyoming's hand*

*Snake talk: BOO! Get scared! Ima snake!*


*Blinks* *Blinks*

*Thinks: The cwat turn'd into a snwake... Weird...*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

mebidtt13 wrote:
*Blinks* *Blinks*

*Thinks: The cwat turn'd into a snwake... Weird...*


Ssssss~~! *sticks her tongue out*

*Thinks: Get scared already!*

*gives up* *slithers outside*

*changes back to human in the bathroom*

*walks back in* Yo`! *smiles*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:
*Blinks* *Blinks*

*Thinks: The cwat turn'd into a snwake... Weird...*


Ssssss~~! *sticks her tongue out*

*Thinks: Get scared already!*

*gives up* *slithers outside*

*changes back to human in the bathroom*

*walks back in* Yo`! *smiles*


...

*Thinks: What was dat...?*

Hewo, Rebe-nee...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:
*Blinks* *Blinks*

*Thinks: The cwat turn'd into a snwake... Weird...*


Ssssss~~! *sticks her tongue out*

*Thinks: Get scared already!*

*gives up* *slithers outside*

*changes back to human in the bathroom*

*walks back in* Yo`! *smiles*


...

*Thinks: What was dat...?*

Hewo, Rebe-nee...


*sits on the bed*

So....anything....strange happen while I was away visiting Florida~? *sweats*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:

*sits on the bed*

So....anything....strange happen while I was away visiting Florida~? *sweats*


*Thinks*

Um... Nwot weally...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

mebidtt13 wrote:

*Thinks*

Um... Nwot weally...


*shock*

R-Really now...? *sweats*

*thinks: I can't tell her it was me!*

*nervous*

*eye starts twitching*

*thinks: Don't say anything....don't say anything....*

Heh...heh...heh....*nervous laugh*

*sweats*

*nervous*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Thinks*

Um... Nwot weally...


*shock*

R-Really now...? *sweats*

*thinks: I can't tell her it was me!*

*nervous*

*eye starts twitching*

*thinks: Don't say anything....don't say anything....*

Heh...heh...heh....*nervous laugh*

*sweats*

*nervous*


*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*


.................................................

's mk'y... *Pets the dog*

...Bwut Imma nwot weally powaful...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*


.................................................

's mk'y... *Pets the dog*

...Bwut Imma nwot weally powaful...


*changes back* You have powers too?! *eyes sparkle* S-Show me! *grows a tail and wags it*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*


.................................................

's mk'y... *Pets the dog*

...Bwut Imma nwot weally powaful...


*changes back* You have powers too?! *eyes sparkle* S-Show me! *grows a tail and wags it*


...I dwidn't sway dat....

...Rebe-nee was teh one who swaid I was twoo powapful to lie to...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*


.................................................

's mk'y... *Pets the dog*

...Bwut Imma nwot weally powaful...


*changes back* You have powers too?! *eyes sparkle* S-Show me! *grows a tail and wags it*


...I dwidn't sway dat....

...Rebe-nee was teh one who swaid I was twoo powapful to lie to...


O-Oh..*embarrassed*

Well, you're just so cute! *squeals* *died a little on the inside*
*thinks: G-God, I can't believe I just squealed.....*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Blinks* *Blinks*

Um... 's swomthin' wron', Rebe-nee?


N-No! *nervous smile*

*looks at her*

*gives up* O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I was the one biting you! Y-Your to powerful to lie too!! *turns into a puppy*

*licks her face*


.................................................

's mk'y... *Pets the dog*

...Bwut Imma nwot weally powaful...


*changes back* You have powers too?! *eyes sparkle* S-Show me! *grows a tail and wags it*


...I dwidn't sway dat....

...Rebe-nee was teh one who swaid I was twoo powapful to lie to...


O-Oh..*embarrassed*

Well, you're just so cute! *squeals* *died a little on the inside*
*thinks: G-God, I can't believe I just squealed.....*


*Tilts head*

Imma... Cwute...?


President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

mebidtt13 wrote:

*Tilts head*

Imma... Cwute...?




Yes~! *happy* You're like a cute little kid! *thinks* Wah! You will look so cute in one of these dresses! *runs out of the room and comes back*

*holds a Lolita dress* Here! Lets put this one you! *helps her put everything on*
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:

*Tilts head*

Imma... Cwute...?




Yes~! *happy* You're like a cute little kid! *thinks* Wah! You will look so cute in one of these dresses! *runs out of the room and comes back*

*holds a Lolita dress* Here! Lets put this one you! *helps her put everything on*


*Blinks* *Blinks*

...

*Doesn't really understand what's going on, but doesn't protest*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.