First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(A)Room 6(Austin)
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

A-are you sure? *concerned*
*followes her to the kitchen*

I don't want you to be hurt! *pout* *hugs NJ*


I'm fine~ *smiles*

And stop hugging me! *pouts* *turns into a kangaroo*

*starts jumping around*

*kangaroo talk: Don't make me hit you.*


*jumps away as she turns into a kangaroo*

Sorry then! I'm just trying to make sure if you're alright, and you just push me away! *pout*

Fine! I'll stop being concerned about you....ever! *walks back to his room andd locks the door*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

Whlaa wrote:

*jumps away as she turns into a kangaroo*

Sorry then! I'm just trying to make sure if you're alright, and you just push me away! *pout*

Fine! I'll stop being concerned about you....ever! *walks back to his room andd locks the door*


*kangaroo pout*

*turns back*

*walks to the door* Sorry! *yells* Its just...I've been a little jumpy...after I found out I had these powers!
I keep thinking that some human wants to kill me and make me their dinner!

*laughs a bit* Silly, but its true.....*sighs*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*jumps away as she turns into a kangaroo*

Sorry then! I'm just trying to make sure if you're alright, and you just push me away! *pout*

Fine! I'll stop being concerned about you....ever! *walks back to his room andd locks the door*


*kangaroo pout*

*turns back*

*walks to the door* Sorry! *yells* Its just...I've been a little jumpy...after I found out I had these powers!
I keep thinking that some human wants to kill me and make me their dinner!

*laughs a bit* Silly, but its true.....*sighs*


*opens door and open it slightly*
and you think I would eat you because I'm human? *raises eyebrows*
that's a new one *snickers*

*mumbles: how come you have powers anyway? I don't!* *pout*

(can't think of a power for Austin! MAybe I should watch more heroes! xD)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Whlaa wrote:

*opens door and open it slightly*
and you think I would eat you because I'm human? *raises eyebrows*
that's a new one *snickers*

*mumbles: how come you have powers anyway? I don't!* *pout*

(can't think of a power for Austin! MAybe I should watch more heroes! xD)


*pouts* Yea, why not?! Your human, and I guess I'm an animal now! And since, knowing you, you love to hunt animals!!

*ears twitch* I heard that....*smiles* Since I'm part dog too, I can hear a butterfly's wings beat!


(Make him have angelic powers so he can never die in Rodeos! xD BTW I GTG!! T___T Cya! xD)
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*opens door and open it slightly*
and you think I would eat you because I'm human? *raises eyebrows*
that's a new one *snickers*

*mumbles: how come you have powers anyway? I don't!* *pout*

(can't think of a power for Austin! MAybe I should watch more heroes! xD)


*pouts* Yea, why not?! Your human, and I guess I'm an animal now! And since, knowing you, you love to hunt animals!!

*ears twitch* I heard that....*smiles* Since I'm part dog too, I can hear a butterfly's wings beat!


(Make him have angelic powers so he can never die in Rodeos! xD)


sorry sis! but you're not on my animal list yet! and eating you would make me a cannibal...and thats gross *shudders* eww~
I-I don't love to hunt animals...I use them as transport...and if I go out hunting I only take the males anyway...Females might have kids and that equals in killing more than just one animal....so you're safe sis! *smiles*

and I want powers too! I wanna fly! or be super strong...or do that spiderman thing! *dreamy look*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Whlaa wrote:

sorry sis! but you're not on my animal list yet! and eating you would make me a cannibal...and thats gross *shudders* eww~
I-I don't love to hunt animals...I use them as transport...and if I go out hunting I only take the males anyway...Females might have kids and that equals in killing more than just one animal....so you're safe sis! *smiles*

and I want powers too! I wanna fly! or be super strong...or do that spiderman thing! *dreamy look*


*relief* That's.....kinda good to hear...*sighs*

*gets in idea* Well...my powers were awakened when I was runing away from New York~ So if I push you off a building....your power might awaken, and you will be able to fly!! *stands up*

*turns into a gorilla* *drags him out of the room*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

sorry sis! but you're not on my animal list yet! and eating you would make me a cannibal...and thats gross *shudders* eww~
I-I don't love to hunt animals...I use them as transport...and if I go out hunting I only take the males anyway...Females might have kids and that equals in killing more than just one animal....so you're safe sis! *smiles*

and I want powers too! I wanna fly! or be super strong...or do that spiderman thing! *dreamy look*


*relief* That's.....kinda good to hear...*sighs*

*gets in idea* Well...my powers were awakened when I was runing away from New York~ So if I push you off a building....your power might awaken, and you will be able to fly!! *stands up*

*turns into a gorilla* *drags him out of the room*


Heey! Wait what are you doing!? *squirms*

*panics a little* wh-what if I don't fly? what if I die?!!!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Whlaa wrote:

Heey! Wait what are you doing!? *squirms*

*panics a little* wh-what if I don't fly? what if I die?!!!


Oo. *gorilla talk: Oo.* (xD)

*walks out into the city*

*climbs the biggest building*

Oo oo ah ah!! *Gorilla talk: Get ready!*

*throws him and turns into a dinosaur bird*

*fly's next to him just in case he can't fly*

(Wah! I gtg xD Cya!)
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

Heey! Wait what are you doing!? *squirms*

*panics a little* wh-what if I don't fly? what if I die?!!!


Oo. *gorilla talk: Oo.* (xD)

*walks out into the city*

*climbs the biggest building*

Oo oo ah ah!! *Gorilla talk: Get ready!*

*throws him and turns into a dinosaur bird*

*fly's next to him just in case he can't fly*

(Wah! I gtg xD Cya!)


a-are you mad?! L-let me go!
*is thrown from the roof of the building*
WAAAAAAAAAAAH~~!!!!!! *falls*

*turns around too look down*
*stares for like 2seconds before he faints

(gotta go myself! >-< See you in the morning AKA evening with you!)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Whlaa wrote:

a-are you mad?! L-let me go!
*is thrown from the roof of the building*
WAAAAAAAAAAAH~~!!!!!! *falls*

*turns around too look down*
*stares for like 2seconds before he faints

(gotta go myself! >-< See you in the morning AKA evening with you!)


*catches him*

*fly's down to the ground*

G-Gosh! You stupid pansy! You pass out from this?! *calls 911 from her cell*

*waits* *They come and take him away*

*pouts* Idiot...he gets to ride in the ambulance! *starts walking home*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

a-are you mad?! L-let me go!
*is thrown from the roof of the building*
WAAAAAAAAAAAH~~!!!!!! *falls*

*turns around too look down*
*stares for like 2seconds before he faints

(gotta go myself! >-< See you in the morning AKA evening with you!)


*catches him*

*fly's down to the ground*

G-Gosh! You stupid pansy! You pass out from this?! *calls 911 from her cell*

*waits* *They come and take him away*

*pouts* Idiot...he gets to ride in the ambulance! *starts walking home*


*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

Whlaa wrote:

*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*


*gets home*

*yawns* *sits on the sofa*

*looks at the clock* Hmm~ I think that pansy should be awake by now~ *watches TV*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*


*gets home*

*yawns* *sits on the sofa*

*looks at the clock* Hmm~ I think that pansy should be awake by now~ *watches TV*


*gets home*

*goes inside* *notices NJ on the sofa*

*walk over to her and sit down beside her*

hey~ *slight smile* could you try to not throw me out of tall buildings again....I'm a little scared of hights...*sigh*

s-so....what'cha watching?
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*


*gets home*

*yawns* *sits on the sofa*

*looks at the clock* Hmm~ I think that pansy should be awake by now~ *watches TV*


*gets home*

*goes inside* *notices NJ on the sofa*

*walk over to her and sit down beside her*

hey~ *slight smile* could you try to not throw me out of tall buildings again....I'm a little scared of hights...*sigh*

s-so....what'cha watching?


(Yey~ Your here too! xD)

*enters the room (<<living room, probably? x3)*

Un... *smiles a bit* Brother, your here as well..

*sits besides him and looks blankly at the tv*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*


*gets home*

*yawns* *sits on the sofa*

*looks at the clock* Hmm~ I think that pansy should be awake by now~ *watches TV*


*gets home*

*goes inside* *notices NJ on the sofa*

*walk over to her and sit down beside her*

hey~ *slight smile* could you try to not throw me out of tall buildings again....I'm a little scared of hights...*sigh*

s-so....what'cha watching?


(Yey~ Your here too! xD)

*enters the room (<<living room, probably? x3)*

Un... *smiles a bit* Brother, your here as well..

*sits besides him and looks blankly at the tv*


(yeahh! Imma everywhere! *insert ebil laughter here*)

*looks up* Oh hey, sis! *slight smile*
yeah I'm here~
I got home a minute ago...had to walk from the hospital...alone! *glares accusingly at NJ*
*pouts* *continues watching whatever is showing on the TV*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.