First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(A)Room 6(Austin)
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Whlaa wrote:

*blinks* *opens eyes*

wh-where am I? *sits up*

Random doctor dude: you're in the hospital. You passed out on the street, but you seem fine. Just a little shocked still~

p-passed out? oh god! can I leave now? I have to get home!

Random doctor dude: sure, as I said you seem fine *nods* but wouldn't it be smart to contact your parents first?

No! It's ok! I'll tell them myself...They'll just overreact! *sweatdrop* *gets up and walks out the door*

*starts walking home*


*gets home*

*yawns* *sits on the sofa*

*looks at the clock* Hmm~ I think that pansy should be awake by now~ *watches TV*


*gets home*

*goes inside* *notices NJ on the sofa*

*walk over to her and sit down beside her*

hey~ *slight smile* could you try to not throw me out of tall buildings again....I'm a little scared of hights...*sigh*

s-so....what'cha watching?


(Yey~ Your here too! xD)

*enters the room (<<living room, probably? x3)*

Un... *smiles a bit* Brother, your here as well..

*sits besides him and looks blankly at the tv*


(yeahh! Imma everywhere! *insert ebil laughter here*)

*looks up* Oh hey, sis! *slight smile*
yeah I'm here~
I got home a minute ago...had to walk from the hospital...alone! *glares accusingly at NJ*
*pouts* *continues watching whatever is showing on the TV*


(lol x3 I haven't been rp-ing for two days now.. ;-; School sucks.. -.-")

Ah.. I see.. *frowns and looks at him* Are you okay now, though? What happened to you anyway?
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:

(lol x3 I haven't been rp-ing for two days now.. ;-; School sucks.. -.-")

Ah.. I see.. *frowns and looks at him* Are you okay now, though? What happened to you anyway?


(N'aww! *hugs* Im at school right now! school equals boredoooom! so careface! xD)

yeah I'm fine! I think...I feel a little dizzy still, but im fine~ *smiles*
what happened...hmm~
NJ *points at NJ* decided it would be fun to throw me out of the house of a tall building and see if I could fly~
all i remember was the ground coming closer at a rapid speed...and then I think I fainted~ *sigh*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(lol x3 I haven't been rp-ing for two days now.. ;-; School sucks.. -.-")

Ah.. I see.. *frowns and looks at him* Are you okay now, though? What happened to you anyway?


(N'aww! *hugs* Im at school right now! school equals boredoooom! so careface! xD)

yeah I'm fine! I think...I feel a little dizzy still, but im fine~ *smiles*
what happened...hmm~
NJ *points at NJ* decided it would be fun to throw me out of the house of a tall building and see if I could fly~
all i remember was the ground coming closer at a rapid speed...and then I think I fainted~ *sigh*


(I wish I could go online at school too ><" OTL ;-;)

Oh that's good.. *smiles a bit*

*glares at NJ* He, sister is just like that eh.. She always, do whatever she wants to do.. *sighs* *mutters: Though I don't like California more though..*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(lol x3 I haven't been rp-ing for two days now.. ;-; School sucks.. -.-")

Ah.. I see.. *frowns and looks at him* Are you okay now, though? What happened to you anyway?


(N'aww! *hugs* Im at school right now! school equals boredoooom! so careface! xD)

yeah I'm fine! I think...I feel a little dizzy still, but im fine~ *smiles*
what happened...hmm~
NJ *points at NJ* decided it would be fun to throw me out of the house of a tall building and see if I could fly~
all i remember was the ground coming closer at a rapid speed...and then I think I fainted~ *sigh*


(I wish I could go online at school too ><" OTL ;-;)

Oh that's good.. *smiles a bit*

*glares at NJ* He, sister is just like that eh.. She always, do whatever she wants to do.. *sighs* *mutters: Though I don't like California more though..*


(I can...but it kinda interupt my learning...but still careface!!)

I know! but she might want to think what's healthy for others! what if I had hit the ground...then you'd have a brother less~
and yeah...Cali is annoying! *grimace*she's a friggin' snob!
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(lol x3 I haven't been rp-ing for two days now.. ;-; School sucks.. -.-")

Ah.. I see.. *frowns and looks at him* Are you okay now, though? What happened to you anyway?


(N'aww! *hugs* Im at school right now! school equals boredoooom! so careface! xD)

yeah I'm fine! I think...I feel a little dizzy still, but im fine~ *smiles*
what happened...hmm~
NJ *points at NJ* decided it would be fun to throw me out of the house of a tall building and see if I could fly~
all i remember was the ground coming closer at a rapid speed...and then I think I fainted~ *sigh*


(I wish I could go online at school too ><" OTL ;-;)

Oh that's good.. *smiles a bit*

*glares at NJ* He, sister is just like that eh.. She always, do whatever she wants to do.. *sighs* *mutters: Though I don't like California more though..*


(I can...but it kinda interupt my learning...but still careface!!)

I know! but she might want to think what's healthy for others! what if I had hit the ground...then you'd have a brother less~
and yeah...Cali is annoying! *grimace*she's a friggin' snob!


(Hehe, sorry for the late reply ><" I went to the hospital for a check-up and then reviewed some lessons for a bit ><")

*nods* Yeah, she always makes other people worried about her *sighs* Not that I'm worried about her or anything..

*laughs*

I know Cali is such a.. argh *rolls her eyes* I don't even want to talk about her. *sighs* She's annoying, and she flaunts out her money and stuff. *frowns*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, sorry for the late reply ><" I went to the hospital for a check-up and then reviewed some lessons for a bit ><")

*nods* Yeah, she always makes other people worried about her *sighs* Not that I'm worried about her or anything..

*laughs*

I know Cali is such a.. argh *rolls her eyes* I don't even want to talk about her. *sighs* She's annoying, and she flaunts out her money and stuff. *frowns*


true! I'mma not worried about her either...*smiles*

and I know riight! *punches air* Cail equals annoying moneycraving thing! *grimace*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, sorry for the late reply ><" I went to the hospital for a check-up and then reviewed some lessons for a bit ><")

*nods* Yeah, she always makes other people worried about her *sighs* Not that I'm worried about her or anything..

*laughs*

I know Cali is such a.. argh *rolls her eyes* I don't even want to talk about her. *sighs* She's annoying, and she flaunts out her money and stuff. *frowns*


true! I'mma not worried about her either...*smiles*

and I know riight! *punches air* Cail equals annoying moneycraving thing! *grimace*


Un... She's always making trouble though *shrugs*

Yeah! *looks all energetic* Cali should think about others more, she only thinks about herself! That greedy child.. *pouts*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, sorry for the late reply ><" I went to the hospital for a check-up and then reviewed some lessons for a bit ><")

*nods* Yeah, she always makes other people worried about her *sighs* Not that I'm worried about her or anything..

*laughs*

I know Cali is such a.. argh *rolls her eyes* I don't even want to talk about her. *sighs* She's annoying, and she flaunts out her money and stuff. *frowns*


true! I'mma not worried about her either...*smiles*

and I know riight! *punches air* Cail equals annoying moneycraving thing! *grimace*


Un... She's always making trouble though *shrugs*

Yeah! *looks all energetic* Cali should think about others more, she only thinks about herself! That greedy child.. *pouts*


yeah...all kinds of trouble! by the way...d-do you have special powers too? *tilts head* I don't think I do~ *pout*

and yeah! Cali is an ego! let's steal all her money and see what she will do~~ *ebil smile*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(Hehe, sorry for the late reply ><" I went to the hospital for a check-up and then reviewed some lessons for a bit ><")

*nods* Yeah, she always makes other people worried about her *sighs* Not that I'm worried about her or anything..

*laughs*

I know Cali is such a.. argh *rolls her eyes* I don't even want to talk about her. *sighs* She's annoying, and she flaunts out her money and stuff. *frowns*


true! I'mma not worried about her either...*smiles*

and I know riight! *punches air* Cail equals annoying moneycraving thing! *grimace*


Un... She's always making trouble though *shrugs*

Yeah! *looks all energetic* Cali should think about others more, she only thinks about herself! That greedy child.. *pouts*


yeah...all kinds of trouble! by the way...d-do you have special powers too? *tilts head* I don't think I do~ *pout*

and yeah! Cali is an ego! let's steal all her money and see what she will do~~ *ebil smile*


Yeah... Teddy can switch with me~ *pouts* You know.. your brother..? Teddy? *smiles*

*smirks*

Actually... I broke all her computers, but I don't know if she noticed or not *pouts*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah... Teddy can switch with me~ *pouts* You know.. your brother..? Teddy? *smiles*

*smirks*

Actually... I broke all her computers, but I don't know if she noticed or not *pouts*


T-teddy? *confused* I must have hit my head~ *picks up a picture of the family*
Who's Teddy?

you broke Calis computers! That's epic sis! *hugs* you're friggin' awesome! I also wanna destroy something Cali owns!
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah... Teddy can switch with me~ *pouts* You know.. your brother..? Teddy? *smiles*

*smirks*

Actually... I broke all her computers, but I don't know if she noticed or not *pouts*


T-teddy? *confused* I must have hit my head~ *picks up a picture of the family*
Who's Teddy?

you broke Calis computers! That's epic sis! *hugs* you're friggin' awesome! I also wanna destroy something Cali owns!


*pouts* He's not in the family pictures.. Well, except for that one *points to a picture with a blond guy with green eyes, over many faces* since I got tired, and I switched with him~

*smiles*

I know right~ Cali should be super pissed! *hugs back*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah... Teddy can switch with me~ *pouts* You know.. your brother..? Teddy? *smiles*

*smirks*

Actually... I broke all her computers, but I don't know if she noticed or not *pouts*


T-teddy? *confused* I must have hit my head~ *picks up a picture of the family*
Who's Teddy?

you broke Calis computers! That's epic sis! *hugs* you're friggin' awesome! I also wanna destroy something Cali owns!


*pouts* He's not in the family pictures.. Well, except for that one *points to a picture with a blond guy with green eyes, over many faces* since I got tired, and I switched with him~

*smiles*

I know right~ Cali should be super pissed! *hugs back*


*stares at Teddy* *blinks* how come I've never met him before? *starts wondering*
god...I don't know my own family! I feel ashamed! *pout*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:


Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Yeah... Teddy can switch with me~ *pouts* You know.. your brother..? Teddy? *smiles*

*smirks*

Actually... I broke all her computers, but I don't know if she noticed or not *pouts*


T-teddy? *confused* I must have hit my head~ *picks up a picture of the family*
Who's Teddy?

you broke Calis computers! That's epic sis! *hugs* you're friggin' awesome! I also wanna destroy something Cali owns!


*pouts* He's not in the family pictures.. Well, except for that one *points to a picture with a blond guy with green eyes, over many faces* since I got tired, and I switched with him~

*smiles*

I know right~ Cali should be super pissed! *hugs back*


*stares at Teddy* *blinks* how come I've never met him before? *starts wondering*
god...I don't know my own family! I feel ashamed! *pout*


(Sorry for the late reply, again ><")

*giggles* Don't worry... *pats him on the shoulder* Teddy doesn't appear that much anyway, only when I want him to. *smiles*
6542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in oyur facebook,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

SAiK0U wrote:

(Sorry for the late reply, again ><")

*giggles* Don't worry... *pats him on the shoulder* Teddy doesn't appear that much anyway, only when I want him to. *smiles*


(sorry for late reply here too! >-< had to get home from school!)

Oh I see~
You're so lucky! I also want super powers! It sounds so awesome~ *pout*
American Citizen
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

Whlaa wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

(Sorry for the late reply, again ><")

*giggles* Don't worry... *pats him on the shoulder* Teddy doesn't appear that much anyway, only when I want him to. *smiles*


(sorry for late reply here too! >-< had to get home from school!)

Oh I see~
You're so lucky! I also want super powers! It sounds so awesome~ *pout*


(I might disappear after a few minutes ><" I may not reply ><")

*giggles and pats him on his back*

Maybe your powers would awaken when something big happens.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.