First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What Message From Which Anime Moves You?
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
dbz! if we all scream n shout, we can grow blonde hair and giant muscles 2 !!!
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

homedogswhite wrote:

Naruto- "I'll protect you... believed it!!!" or something, I think that's really sweet.


most main characters say that..

Ichigo, "Don't worry. I'll protect you!"

Tsuna, "I will always protect my friends!"
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I only remembered this..

Tsuna, "If I inherit this *OMFG SUPER POWERFUL* power just to destroy, I will personally destroy the Vongola and join forces with Millefiore and Byakuran to take over the world!"

JK HAHA.

Tsuna, "If it is this kind of power that I will inherit, I will destroy the Vongola!"
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I have a few forget what their from though.
" goodbye my shadow, you who stood at the end of the path i chose not to follow"
" If evil were a lesser being then justice after all these years, the righteous should have cleansed the world of sin"
" I'm sure my Optimism will pull me through"
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

kookaymonsta wrote:

dbz! if we all scream n shout, we can grow blonde hair and giant muscles 2 !!!


If it's anything Dbz has taught us it's that yelling makes you stronger
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
"It's easy to die, living takes work", Vandread

"You were always slow at tag, Byakuya-chan" Bleach (makes me laugh evertime I hear that)
32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

zeno503 wrote:

the phrase "believe it" from naruto moves me......it moves me away from the tv screen. lol XD


LMFAO that's the best one here! and as soon as i remember anything, ill post it
40811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Miami Beach...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

frizzybee wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

the phrase "believe it" from naruto moves me......it moves me away from the tv screen. lol XD


LMFAO that's the best one here! and as soon as i remember anything, ill post it :D


lol cant wait to read your moving phrase. XD lmao
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:

...gaara- "don't leave me"..... when the kids ran away after knowing his presence and he
tries to catch them with his sand... then really looks sad.... ya know... he's contented with looking
at them playing but for them to leave...................... meo.....

...kinda long.... i was really moved.....


how does that move you??is it touching??




ieh...really.... actually...ies.... opo... ................. i'm moved....................


i don't understand.....



...okei... i don't wanna accept it to meself.... i nearly cried....


it's sad....not that your moved....well,i cried too when watching anime~there's nothing wrong with it


...you cri coz you're touched... yer moved... i nearly cri though but ... i tell ya... i was moved...



i know that but the situation is different...you cried because you're touch but you say that all they kids ran away from gaara...how is that touching.....are you happy that gaara is alone?




.........no..... gaara is left alone even if he dedn't do anything bad to teh kids....

watch that episode and you'll understand...............i nearly cried............i was touched..... i was moved.....


i did watch naruto until that far....but naruto shippuden i didn't watch very far though.....that was sad....
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
'even though yesterday's pain still remains, u can go on living as much as ur heart believes"

-for fruits basket (fruit basket opening song)

"music is to make people happy, just having skills isn't enough"

-la corda d'oro (len's mom)

9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Sun124 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

dbz! if we all scream n shout, we can grow blonde hair and giant muscles 2 !!!


If it's anything Dbz has taught us it's that yelling makes you stronger


lol i agree
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
....
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


lysis wrote:

...gaara- "don't leave me"..... when the kids ran away after knowing his presence and he
tries to catch them with his sand... then really looks sad.... ya know... he's contented with looking
at them playing but for them to leave...................... meo.....

...kinda long.... i was really moved.....


how does that move you??is it touching??




ieh...really.... actually...ies.... opo... ................. i'm moved....................


i don't understand.....



...okei... i don't wanna accept it to meself.... i nearly cried....


it's sad....not that your moved....well,i cried too when watching anime~there's nothing wrong with it


...you cri coz you're touched... yer moved... i nearly cri though but ... i tell ya... i was moved...



i know that but the situation is different...you cried because you're touch but you say that all they kids ran away from gaara...how is that touching.....are you happy that gaara is alone?




.........no..... gaara is left alone even if he dedn't do anything bad to teh kids....

watch that episode and you'll understand...............i nearly cried............i was touched..... i was moved.....


i did watch naruto until that far....but naruto shippuden i didn't watch very far though.....that was sad....



...shippuden is not that so good already compared to naruto (1st)........it really is sad....... ..............................................................................................................................................

Posted 9/5/08

If you have time to think for a beautiful ending.
Why not just live beautifully until the end?
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
i'll take her memory...(to cana)--hatori from fruits basket... haha
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Iskalabornets, chorva, blah blah blah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.