First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Your all time Favorite Anime Character
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
My LELOUCH ;)) But if you dare lay hands on Natsume, I ish not GOING TO BE MERCIFUL >.<

25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
My LELOUCH ;)) But if you dare lay hands on Natsume, I ish not GOING TO BE MERCIFUL >.<



LULU ISH MINE!
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
My LELOUCH ;)) But if you dare lay hands on Natsume, I ish not GOING TO BE MERCIFUL >.<



LULU ISH MINE!
HEEEEY >.< I CLAIMED HIM

25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
My LELOUCH ;)) But if you dare lay hands on Natsume, I ish not GOING TO BE MERCIFUL >.<



LULU ISH MINE!
HEEEEY >.< I CLAIMED HIM



PSH PSH STILL I LUB I K U T O!
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

IKUTO! LELOUCH! NAGIHIKO! LOL
My LELOUCH ;)) But if you dare lay hands on Natsume, I ish not GOING TO BE MERCIFUL >.<



LULU ISH MINE!
HEEEEY >.< I CLAIMED HIM



PSH PSH STILL I LUB I K U T O!
Ah thats fine take him ^^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.