First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What age do you prefer women? (to date)
Posted 8/9/09
well i would peffer a woman that is a year older then me so 17-20 would be good ^^
chiplg 
65714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Texas!
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
More like 30+, Then again, I'm married. So, I only date my wife!
chiplg 
65714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Texas!
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

dark215000 wrote:


chiplg wrote:

More like 30+, Then again, I'm married. So, I only date my wife!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW im sorry but its rare to see sum one older then 25 here ur my anime here X3


HAHA! 30+ because someone asked for it. I love it!
Posted 8/12/09

chiplg wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


chiplg wrote:

More like 30+, Then again, I'm married. So, I only date my wife!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW im sorry but its rare to see sum one older then 25 here ur my anime here X3


HAHA! 30+ because someone asked for it. I love it!


yea i just had to didnt i
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
15-20
=/ & im 18 so we have a little problem there with the 15 & 16 age =/
55046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Under Your Bed, E...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
I tend to date younger then me but anyone around my age group is acceptable
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

dark215000 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:

15-20
=/ & im 18 so we have a little problem there with the 15 & 16 age =/


um im sorry u dont like how old i am XD


Lol no its not that its just its against the law over here in usa to be 18 & older & date or kiss or you know other things with younger ages meaning also 16 & 15.... they make some exceptions at age 17 though.
& i dont want to do other things with 15 & 16 year olds but i just seem to like younger guys ages 15-17 & sometimes ages 18-20

Now for asian guys its different i like 18-28 year olds XD
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

dark215000 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:

15-20
=/ & im 18 so we have a little problem there with the 15 & 16 age =/


um im sorry u dont like how old i am XD


Lol no its not that its just its against the law over here in usa to be 18 & older & date or kiss or you know other things with younger ages meaning also 16 & 15.... they make some exceptions at age 17 though.
& i dont want to do other things with 15 & 16 year olds but i just seem to like younger guys ages 15-17 & sometimes ages 18-20

Now for asian guys its different i like 18-28 year olds XD


i forgot but theirs sumthing that u can do like kiss and stuff with older ppl sex would be considered rape if ur older i dont think at 18 i forgot i think if ur 3 years of difference or sumthing blah i forgot XD



Nope they cant kiss & stuff, hold hands ONLY if they are 10 years & younger because then people would think they are little brother & sisters which should be the case otherwise thats just gross & rape.
But 18 year olds cant kiss 15 year olds , they would put you under child predator.
Even if the 15 year old is a slutty girl you still get blamed for it...
It sucks because they always come off as the innocent ones & the older ones come up as the bad guys.
But thats stupid usa for ya...
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
anyone inside the barrier of high schooler
Posted 8/15/09
since im only 17, ill date a girl around there
Posted 8/15/09

TearsShed wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:

15-20
=/ & im 18 so we have a little problem there with the 15 & 16 age =/


um im sorry u dont like how old i am XD


Lol no its not that its just its against the law over here in usa to be 18 & older & date or kiss or you know other things with younger ages meaning also 16 & 15.... they make some exceptions at age 17 though.
& i dont want to do other things with 15 & 16 year olds but i just seem to like younger guys ages 15-17 & sometimes ages 18-20

Now for asian guys its different i like 18-28 year olds XD


i forgot but theirs sumthing that u can do like kiss and stuff with older ppl sex would be considered rape if ur older i dont think at 18 i forgot i think if ur 3 years of difference or sumthing blah i forgot XD



Nope they cant kiss & stuff, hold hands ONLY if they are 10 years & younger because then people would think they are little brother & sisters which should be the case otherwise thats just gross & rape.
But 18 year olds cant kiss 15 year olds , they would put you under child predator.
Even if the 15 year old is a slutty girl you still get blamed for it...
It sucks because they always come off as the innocent ones & the older ones come up as the bad guys.
But thats stupid usa for ya...


but wat if its a 18 year old guys takeing advantage of a girl
Posted 8/23/09

lightningarashi wrote:

anyone inside the barrier of high schooler


lol i think that 90% of the population
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
17-19 or maybe all the way to 20
Posted 8/24/09
yes im 13 I've noticed that everyone on here is older than me but i just have to get this out there although i'm sure no one cares lmao but id rather date some one atleast two or three years older than me
Posted 9/4/09

lolitagurl wrote:

yes im 13 I've noticed that everyone on here is older than me but i just have to get this out there although i'm sure no one cares lmao but id rather date some one atleast two or three years older than me


well its better to date some one younger then u
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.