First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think of this group?
Posted 8/30/09
LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?


oh!!!
arigato : thanx
hozaimasu : very much


mon colle knight
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

zudo_mon wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?


oh!!!
arigato : thanx
hozaimasu : very much




arigato hozaimas or arigat hozaimasu???? which one is correcto mente???
Posted 8/30/09

shahratul wrote:


zudo_mon wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?


oh!!!
arigato : thanx
hozaimasu : very much




arigato hozaimas or arigat hozaimasu???? which one is correcto mente???


thnx so much n btw what's language is that?
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


shahratul wrote:


zudo_mon wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?


oh!!!
arigato : thanx
hozaimasu : very much




arigato hozaimas or arigat hozaimasu???? which one is correcto mente???


thnx so much n btw what's language is that?


it's japanese!!!!

mon colle knight
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


shahratul wrote:


zudo_mon wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

LOL I don't understand what's that's mean XD can u tell me?


oh!!!
arigato : thanx
hozaimasu : very much




arigato hozaimas or arigat hozaimasu???? which one is correcto mente???


thnx so much n btw what's language is that?


Which one do u mean??
Posted 8/31/09
the "arigato hozaimas"
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

the "arigato hozaimas"


arigato hozaimasu means thanx very much!!
and it's japan language!! (japanese!!)
Posted 8/31/09

zudo_mon wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

the "arigato hozaimas"


arigato hozaimasu means thanx very much!!
and it's japan language!! (japanese!!)


LOL yeah thanx !!!!
mon colle knight
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
Yup.... anybody know the meaning of Watashi wa gakusei desu???
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

shahratul wrote:

Yup.... anybody know the meaning of Watashi wa gakusei desu???


yup!!! i know!!
it's mean my name is gakusei!!!

mon colle knight
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
No tsue the meaning is i'm a student ... but still close i learned it frm my mother books bout japan when she travelled to japan in 2weeks
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

shahratul wrote:

No tsue the meaning is i'm a student ... but still close i learned it frm my mother books bout japan when she travelled to japan in 2weeks


saya tau!!! saja nak wat lawak!!kwakwakakw...
mon colle knight
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
LOL................ sah xder kejer
monster maniac
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

shahratul wrote:

LOL................ sah xder kejer


wei!!! awk yg tnya kitorang jwb larh!!! kakakkakaka....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.