First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ANTYHING (Random - Spam - Q&A... etc...)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi

(Sigh. That poor, poor child...)

Hmm... I see! So.. To make Aunty nice.. To crack him open and make him show his smushy, yummy side, I have to.... Hit.. Him on... The head.. With.. a mallet?...


(I'm sure he'll do fine... catch his own food and stuff! XD)

*Eyes go wide* No! Noooo!! You don't hit anyone on the head with mallets! Actually, you don't hit anyone! ><
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(Sigh. That poor, poor child...)

Hmm... I see! So.. To make Aunty nice.. To crack him open and make him show his smushy, yummy side, I have to.... Hit.. Him on... The head.. With.. a mallet?...


(I'm sure he'll do fine... catch his own food and stuff! XD)

*Eyes go wide* No! Noooo!! You don't hit anyone on the head with mallets! Actually, you don't hit anyone! ><


(lol He's an ESKIMO! He can do anything!)

*cocks head to the side*.

Daw.. Okay..... *curls up into a ball next to Austria* *yawn* Okay.. Mama....... I...... *yawn* I love you... *falls asleep*

(lol I'm getting a tad bit tired... And you know me! She who needs 12 hours of sleep to feel 100%! Might wrap things up soon..)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi

(lol He's an ESKIMO! He can do anything!)

*cocks head to the side*.

Daw.. Okay..... *curls up into a ball next to Austria* *yawn* Okay.. Mama....... I...... *yawn* I love you... *falls asleep*

(lol I'm getting a tad bit tired... And you know me! She who needs 12 hours of sleep to feel 100%! Might wrap things up soon..)


(Damn right he can!! XD)

*Strokes his hair*

Night, lil Alaska~!

(Of course... you freaking bear!! XD I'll be on till 12... maybe later. See ya tomorrow, then?)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(lol He's an ESKIMO! He can do anything!)

*cocks head to the side*.

Daw.. Okay..... *curls up into a ball next to Austria* *yawn* Okay.. Mama....... I...... *yawn* I love you... *falls asleep*

(lol I'm getting a tad bit tired... And you know me! She who needs 12 hours of sleep to feel 100%! Might wrap things up soon..)


(Damn right he can!! XD)

*Strokes his hair*

Night, lil Alaska~!

(Of course... you freaking bear!! XD I'll be on till 12... maybe later. See ya tomorrow, then?)


(XDDDD)

Mmmhhm.. *mumbles in his sleep* I luv ya.. mama.. papa...... Hmmmm...

(lol I dunno why! I just can't stay conscious all day if i don't get LOTS of sleep! Kay... And please FORCE me to work on my math hm in the morning! UWAH! That needs to get done!)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi

(XDDDD)

Mmmhhm.. *mumbles in his sleep* I luv ya.. mama.. papa...... Hmmmm...

(lol I dunno why! I just can't stay conscious all day if i don't get LOTS of sleep! Kay... And please FORCE me to work on my math hm in the morning! UWAH! That needs to get done!)


*Smiles*

Sleep tight...

(XD I will! Cause I need to force myself to do work in teh morning, too! Ugh, math as well~!)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(XDDDD)

Mmmhhm.. *mumbles in his sleep* I luv ya.. mama.. papa...... Hmmmm...

(lol I dunno why! I just can't stay conscious all day if i don't get LOTS of sleep! Kay... And please FORCE me to work on my math hm in the morning! UWAH! That needs to get done!)


*Smiles*

Sleep tight...

(XD I will! Cause I need to force myself to do work in teh morning, too! Ugh, math as well~!)


*snuggles next to Austria's leg* *has a content, happy smile on his face*

(lol WORK FORCE!!!!)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi

*snuggles next to Austria's leg* *has a content, happy smile on his face*

(lol WORK FORCE!!!!)


*Smiles at Alaska*

*Thinks: America and England better be good to him...*

(XD Yes~! Procrastinators unite and finsih your homework ten mintues before the bell rings! XD)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

*snuggles next to Austria's leg* *has a content, happy smile on his face*

(lol WORK FORCE!!!!)


*Smiles at Alaska*

*Thinks: America and England better be good to him...*

(XD Yes~! Procrastinators unite and finsih your homework ten mintues before the bell rings! XD)


*His dream: Mama and papa, and everyone living happily ever after...*

*has a sweet smile on his face*

(lol OTL I procrastinate soooo much! I hate it! *cries*)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi

*His dream: Mama and papa, and everyone living happily ever after...*

*has a sweet smile on his face*

(lol OTL I procrastinate soooo much! I hate it! *cries*)


*Falls asleep*

(Do your god damn work, then!!! ><)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
*raise hand* I CALL MR.MOM!!!

*pouts pouts* Now let me set dad on fire!! *pouts pouts*

(lol xD I think everyone is going to pick Austria~)
Posted 8/11/09
Who wants to be with daddy america and mommy england???

well i know that new jerseys not......a-and not hawaii...............*glooms* no one is.........

....d-does anyone want to be with me? *teary eyes*

(i read the whole forums TT-TT alaska is so cute!!! *cries* come here with daddy!! XD )

President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

moimoilove wrote:

Who wants to be with daddy america and mommy england???

well i know that new jerseys not......a-and not hawaii...............*glooms* no one is.........

....d-does anyone want to be with me? *teary eyes*

(i read the whole forums TT-TT alaska is so cute!!! *cries* come here with daddy!! XD )



*Chuckling*

You want to get beat up by them? You should be happy they didn't choose you just so they can torment you...

(XD I had to make sure someone went with America!! At the rate it was going... no one was... >< Why?!)
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

Who wants to be with daddy america and mommy england???

well i know that new jerseys not......a-and not hawaii...............*glooms* no one is.........

....d-does anyone want to be with me? *teary eyes*

(i read the whole forums TT-TT alaska is so cute!!! *cries* come here with daddy!! XD )



*Chuckling*

You want to get beat up by them? You should be happy they didn't choose you just so they can torment you...

(XD I had to make sure someone went with America!! At the rate it was going... no one was... >< Why?!)


Yeah but I dont know why they beat me up...its not like i hate them or anything..... *pout* Weel at least alaska likes me....

(Yes...why doesnt no one want to be with america??? D:: )
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(Oh.. I hope he's ok... lol really? Oh.. wow... XDD lol evil step mother...)

*snuggles next to austria on the couch* Oh, mama. I hope things'll work out. *sigh*


(So do I... XD Should I change it to that, just for the hell of it?! Everyone seems to dislike England, too, that's why!!)

*Smiles*

Thigns have a way of working themselves out, I'm sure... everything will end up the way they ought to be.


(I like England.... even if his cooking sucks... but I guess Canada likes everyone/can't dislike anyone xD and sorry for butting in lol)
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

moimoilove wrote:


Corvis wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

Who wants to be with daddy america and mommy england???

well i know that new jerseys not......a-and not hawaii...............*glooms* no one is.........

....d-does anyone want to be with me? *teary eyes*

(i read the whole forums TT-TT alaska is so cute!!! *cries* come here with daddy!! XD )



*Chuckling*

You want to get beat up by them? You should be happy they didn't choose you just so they can torment you...

(XD I had to make sure someone went with America!! At the rate it was going... no one was... >< Why?!)


Yeah but I dont know why they beat me up...its not like i hate them or anything..... *pout* Weel at least alaska likes me....

(Yes...why doesnt no one want to be with america??? D:: )


(dun worry Al, Matt will stay by your side forever! xD ....not the same thing, but still... you got a shoulder to cry on! ^^")
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.