First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose Your Character!
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

watashiotaku wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:


watashiotaku wrote:

Belarus

age: 5


Description:She has blonde hair and wears a ribbon.She's attached to Mama Russia even though her presence kinda scares him/her? XD.
She's slightly dependent and somewhat refined and quiet but she likes to be with others though she was upset when russia got married
to Germany instead of her.


sorry is this ok? It kinda sucked >.<


^_^ It's fine~! Welcome, and have lots of fun! :D


lol scratch that can she be 12? XDD
sorry i've been finicky lately and i like her title already XD


^_^ No problem! So, miss Belarus is 12!
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
I want to become part of this family!!! Can I?

I introduce myself first...

Sealand

Age: 2

Description: He is a small boy with same thick eyebrows like England (well, not that much). He wears a cute sailor uniform. Sealand is a shouta chara but in one time, could be so adorable and kind XD.

Is that kinda short? ><
Member
4221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Matthew Williams'...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Can I be part of teh family? Pwease?

Egypt

Age: 20

Description: The quiet and mysterious neighbor. Carries around sticks most of the time. Not very modern. Likes the heat.

Uh... Is that good?
Posted 10/31/09
~"Neighbor/Resident Vet Greece" xD

Age:(His original age) 27

Description: His house is like a zoo,a zoo full of CATS(though amazingly,he's able to keep it clean). He's quiet most of the time,but he always quarrels with Turkey(who should either be his roomie or neighbor).He's good friends with Japan too. His backyard is a mess,cuz he likes to dig there for things his mom(Ancient Greece)left him.~Anything more to say?~Ah,he sleeps alot~And,um,I don't know @_@

Member
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In place full of...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
"Grandpa China"

Age: 4000 years old ( lol xD)

Description:
Grandpa China is very kind to his grand children and the kids of the neighborhood.
He loves watching them play and eat the snacks he makes them, Its reminds him of his younger days.
He also Likes to hang out alot with his friends and neighbors and still has a Panda Fetish



I hope this is ok xD
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

melloxmattforeva wrote:

Can I be part of teh family? Pwease?

Egypt

Age: 20

Description: The quiet and mysterious neighbor. Carries around sticks most of the time. Not very modern. Likes the heat.

Uh... Is that good?


omg sorry for the suuupeeerrr late reply ;3;

Yes you may! Hello neighbor Egypt!
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

kuroshironimu wrote:

I want to become part of this family!!! Can I?

I introduce myself first...

Sealand

Age: 2

Description: He is a small boy with same thick eyebrows like England (well, not that much). He wears a cute sailor uniform. Sealand is a shouta chara but in one time, could be so adorable and kind XD.

Is that kinda short? ><


Oh, no it's fine~! Have fun rping~!
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

Martz_pocky_13 wrote:

~"Neighbor/Resident Vet Greece" xD

Age:(His original age) 27

Description: His house is like a zoo,a zoo full of CATS(though amazingly,he's able to keep it clean). He's quiet most of the time,but he always quarrels with Turkey(who should either be his roomie or neighbor).He's good friends with Japan too. His backyard is a mess,cuz he likes to dig there for things his mom(Ancient Greece)left him.~Anything more to say?~Ah,he sleeps alot~And,um,I don't know @_@



Nope nope! Sounds good to me! YOU'RE IN! XD have fun~! And thanks for joining!
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

kimmixdoll wrote:

"Grandpa China"

Age: 4000 years old ( lol xD)

Description:
Grandpa China is very kind to his grand children and the kids of the neighborhood.
He loves watching them play and eat the snacks he makes them, Its reminds him of his younger days.
He also Likes to hang out alot with his friends and neighbors and still has a Panda Fetish



I hope this is ok xD


X3 It's good! Welcome to our rp! Have fun!
Member
4221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Matthew Williams'...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


melloxmattforeva wrote:

Can I be part of teh family? Pwease?

Egypt

Age: 20

Description: The quiet and mysterious neighbor. Carries around sticks most of the time. Not very modern. Likes the heat.

Uh... Is that good?


omg sorry for the suuupeeerrr late reply ;3;

Yes you may! Hello neighbor Egypt!


No problem~ ^_^
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/11
"Uncle France"
Age: 25
Description: The "fun" Uncle who is always telling the kids about stories about the"necesities" of life.

Sorry if that was awful O.o
Posted 8/24/11
Teen Japan?
Age:15
Descreption:
Im awesome, Goth, arrogant and hard to please.
I love animes especally Tenipuri.
Im a big fangirl.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.