First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆☆★Job Application★☆☆
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Name: Monica
Why do you want to become a mod:[eg.Because I want to improve my skills]: I love making graphics even though i suck at it, but im improving everyday :DD
How many group are you modding for: well, im not modding for any group but i am creator of one group
Do you accept the conditions: yeupp >w<
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: three times on the weekdays and almost always online on the weekends unless if im busy, but i find time to go on cr
What graphix you do:[eg.Avi,banner,icons]: avis, banners, membership cards, icons, and manga coloring
Examples:[at least 3]: Ehhhh.. they sorta suck though >< im seriously trying to improve on manga coloring, and icons. [i use photofiltre bt5w. i have photoshop cs4 and im learning how to use it.]



ACCEPT


Congrutulations,Monica-chan!!!!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!!!!
Welcome to Graphix Academy!!!!Thanxx for signing up for it!!!!
And please do not changed the group setting or anything like that unless ya are given permission to!!!


Wakata! :DD I will start working right away and
of course i will stay Active >w<
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Name: Monica
Why do you want to become a mod:[eg.Because I want to improve my skills]: I love making graphics even though i suck at it, but im improving everyday :DD
How many group are you modding for: well, im not modding for any group but i am creator of one group
Do you accept the conditions: yeupp >w<
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: three times on the weekdays and almost always online on the weekends unless if im busy, but i find time to go on cr
What graphix you do:[eg.Avi,banner,icons]: avis, banners, membership cards, icons, and manga coloring
Examples:[at least 3]: Ehhhh.. they sorta suck though >< im seriously trying to improve on manga coloring, and icons. [i use photofiltre bt5w. i have photoshop cs4 and im learning how to use it.]



ACCEPT


Congrutulations,Monica-chan!!!!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!!!!
Welcome to Graphix Academy!!!!Thanxx for signing up for it!!!!
And please do not changed the group setting or anything like that unless ya are given permission to!!!


Wakata! :DD I will start working right away and
of course i will stay Active >w<


Lol~
That's great!!!^-^
I will now put you up as a mod!!!!And after will you please go and put your name there on the description for Staff????
And also please edit the forums and put your name there for the graphics that you can do as of now~
Like if you do avi,you go to avi request and edit the forums and put your name up in the mod selecition!!!
So people would know which mod that they should should choose~
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Name: Monica
Why do you want to become a mod:[eg.Because I want to improve my skills]: I love making graphics even though i suck at it, but im improving everyday :DD
How many group are you modding for: well, im not modding for any group but i am creator of one group
Do you accept the conditions: yeupp >w<
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: three times on the weekdays and almost always online on the weekends unless if im busy, but i find time to go on cr
What graphix you do:[eg.Avi,banner,icons]: avis, banners, membership cards, icons, and manga coloring
Examples:[at least 3]: Ehhhh.. they sorta suck though >< im seriously trying to improve on manga coloring, and icons. [i use photofiltre bt5w. i have photoshop cs4 and im learning how to use it.]



ACCEPT


Congrutulations,Monica-chan!!!!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!!!!
Welcome to Graphix Academy!!!!Thanxx for signing up for it!!!!
And please do not changed the group setting or anything like that unless ya are given permission to!!!


Wakata! :DD I will start working right away and
of course i will stay Active >w<


Lol~
That's great!!!^-^
I will now put you up as a mod!!!!And after will you please go and put your name there on the description for Staff????
And also please edit the forums and put your name there for the graphics that you can do as of now~
Like if you do avi,you go to avi request and edit the forums and put your name up in the mod selecition!!!
So people would know which mod that they should should choose~


Okay! :DD
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Name: Monica
Why do you want to become a mod:[eg.Because I want to improve my skills]: I love making graphics even though i suck at it, but im improving everyday :DD
How many group are you modding for: well, im not modding for any group but i am creator of one group
Do you accept the conditions: yeupp >w<
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: three times on the weekdays and almost always online on the weekends unless if im busy, but i find time to go on cr
What graphix you do:[eg.Avi,banner,icons]: avis, banners, membership cards, icons, and manga coloring
Examples:[at least 3]: Ehhhh.. they sorta suck though >< im seriously trying to improve on manga coloring, and icons. [i use photofiltre bt5w. i have photoshop cs4 and im learning how to use it.]



ACCEPT


Congrutulations,Monica-chan!!!!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!!!!
Welcome to Graphix Academy!!!!Thanxx for signing up for it!!!!
And please do not changed the group setting or anything like that unless ya are given permission to!!!


Wakata! :DD I will start working right away and
of course i will stay Active >w<


Lol~
That's great!!!^-^
I will now put you up as a mod!!!!And after will you please go and put your name there on the description for Staff????
And also please edit the forums and put your name there for the graphics that you can do as of now~
Like if you do avi,you go to avi request and edit the forums and put your name up in the mod selecition!!!
So people would know which mod that they should should choose~


Okay! :DD


Thank you!!!And sorry for the trouble!!!^^'
And by the way,if you have time,please do spam the forums or creting new topic to keep the group active!!!!
Ya are allowed to create new topic!!!!!!!!!And get involved in games uf you can!!!:3
I'm done~You can go and edit~
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/09


Thank you!!!And sorry for the trouble!!!^^'
And by the way,if you have time,please do spam the forums or creting new topic to keep the group active!!!!
Ya are allowed to create new topic!!!!!!!!!And get involved in games uf you can!!!:3
I'm done~You can go and edit~



Okie dokers. I will do my best ^^
Graphics Student
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Stephanietan24 wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


melyeo wrote:

Username:melyeo
Name:Sa-chii // Melissa :3
Why do you want to become a mod:Because i wanna help out n improve my skills! ;D
How many group are you modding for:em..actually..more than 6 but....most of them are inactive DX so..i can manage
Do you accept the conditions:YES >;D
How much do you come online???Well...I can come online every Friday-Sunday ;D and on holidays x3 Soryy for my tight schedule ; ^ ;
What graphix you do:Aviis, Banners, Icons, Manga colors, Fanbars, Wallpapers, Stamps, Profiles ;D
Examples:[at least 3] im gonna give one example for each section >.< is dat okay ?:3 sorry my graphics are suckish.....its cos im still an 11 year old..oh well =.=


A C C E P T E D


Congrutulations!!Melissa-chan!!!
You have been accepted as a mod!!!!!^-^
Welcome to CC Graphix ACADEMy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X3
*Hug*
And your artwork is cool~
Work hard from now on okie???:3
And I'm so surprise that you're that good at the age of 11!!!!!xD


aww..thnx x3 ehto...can u put me on hiatus for now?i cant go online for another 2-3 weeks....sorry! >.<ahs..just call me mel ;D *huggies back* aras..cant go on bcos of exams....


Lol~
Ok~


thnx x3 im on now cos my mum said if she saw me studying she would let me on for awhile today lol x3 ooo i just read your profile and im from malaysia too~! ;D lol x3 oo..u live in Australia now..which part do you live in? O: uuu..the dust storm is scary @_@
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

melyeo wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


melyeo wrote:

Username:melyeo
Name:Sa-chii // Melissa :3
Why do you want to become a mod:Because i wanna help out n improve my skills! ;D
How many group are you modding for:em..actually..more than 6 but....most of them are inactive DX so..i can manage
Do you accept the conditions:YES >;D
How much do you come online???Well...I can come online every Friday-Sunday ;D and on holidays x3 Soryy for my tight schedule ; ^ ;
What graphix you do:Aviis, Banners, Icons, Manga colors, Fanbars, Wallpapers, Stamps, Profiles ;D
Examples:[at least 3] im gonna give one example for each section >.< is dat okay ?:3 sorry my graphics are suckish.....its cos im still an 11 year old..oh well =.=


A C C E P T E D


Congrutulations!!Melissa-chan!!!
You have been accepted as a mod!!!!!^-^
Welcome to CC Graphix ACADEMy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X3
*Hug*
And your artwork is cool~
Work hard from now on okie???:3
And I'm so surprise that you're that good at the age of 11!!!!!xD


aww..thnx x3 ehto...can u put me on hiatus for now?i cant go online for another 2-3 weeks....sorry! >.<ahs..just call me mel ;D *huggies back* aras..cant go on bcos of exams....


Lol~
Ok~


thnx x3 im on now cos my mum said if she saw me studying she would let me on for awhile today lol x3 ooo i just read your profile and im from malaysia too~! ;D lol x3 oo..u live in Australia now..which part do you live in? O: uuu..the dust storm is scary @_@


Haha~
Really????Then we're the same!!!!!!!!xD
And yeah I live in Australia in Queensland~
Dust storm also happen in my place~
The sky is like all turning yellowish and foggy!!!!!@_@
Lol~Seems like everybody know about it???
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09
Username: ryoma_sakuno
Name: Aya
Why do you want to become a mod: I want to help out the group and improve my skills.
How many group are you modding for: More than 6.
Do you accept the conditions: Yup.
How much do you come online??? Weekend, i only online often during weekdays
What graphix you do:Avatars, banners, icon, manga coloring..
Examples:[at least 3]


ACCEPTED
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:

Username: ryoma_sakuno
Name: Aya
Why do you want to become a mod: I want to help out the group and improve my skills.
How many group are you modding for: More than 6.
Do you accept the conditions: Yup.
How much do you come online??? Weekend, i only online often during weekdays
What graphix you do:Avatars, banners, icon, manga coloring..
Examples:[at least 3]


ACCEPTED


Congrutulations you have been accepted Aya-chan~
Please stay active in the group~
Spam the forums or something when you have free time please~
Posted 10/3/09

Stephanietan24 wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

Username: ryoma_sakuno
Name: Aya
Why do you want to become a mod: I want to help out the group and improve my skills.
How many group are you modding for: More than 6.
Do you accept the conditions: Yup.
How much do you come online??? Weekend, i only online often during weekdays
What graphix you do:Avatars, banners, icon, manga coloring..
Examples:[at least 3]


ACCEPTED


Congrutulations you have been accepted Aya-chan~
Please stay active in the group~
Spam the forums or something when you have free time please~


Okay. Tnx. ^^
Graphics Designer
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/31/09
Username: Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta
Name:Akane
Why do you want to become a mod: Cuz I wanna help out
How many group are you modding for: 3
Do you accept the conditions: Yesh!
How much do you come online???As many times as possible
What graphix you do: Any
Examples:[at least 3] Look at my avii page...

A C C E P T E D
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/27/09
Username: XxNekoNekoxX
Name: Neko-chan or Ami-chan
Why do you want to become a mod: So i can get better and use of it and help other mods if their offline i could do the rest.
How many group are you modding for: 4 as in mods
Do you accept the conditions: yes i do.
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: all day/night
What graphix you do: Avi,banner,icons, wallpaper, and membership cards
Examples:[at least 3]
- Membership Card

- Icon

- Avatar / Banner

- Wallpaper


A C C E P T E D
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

Username: XxNekoNekoxX
Name: Neko-chan or Ami-chan
Why do you want to become a mod: So i can get better and use of it and help other mods if their offline i could do the rest.
How many group are you modding for: 4 as in mods
Do you accept the conditions: yes i do.
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: all day/night
What graphix you do: Avi,banner,icons, wallpaper, and membership cards
Examples:[at least 3]
- Membership Card

- Icon

- Avatar / Banner

- Wallpaper


A C C E P T E D


Hi!Congrutulations!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!Thanxx for signing up!
Do you best okie?Somtimes it might get a bit busy here!!!>_<
Invite your buddies okie????? :3
And please do not change anything unless ya have the permission but ya can make a new forums(somthing like that)
Posted 10/28/09

Stephanietan24 wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

Username: XxNekoNekoxX
Name: Neko-chan or Ami-chan
Why do you want to become a mod: So i can get better and use of it and help other mods if their offline i could do the rest.
How many group are you modding for: 4 as in mods
Do you accept the conditions: yes i do.
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: all day/night
What graphix you do: Avi,banner,icons, wallpaper, and membership cards
Examples:[at least 3]
- Membership Card

- Icon

- Avatar / Banner

- Wallpaper


A C C E P T E D


Hi!Congrutulations!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!Thanxx for signing up!
Do you best okie?Somtimes it might get a bit busy here!!!>_<
Invite your buddies okie????? :3
And please do not change anything unless ya have the permission but ya can make a new forums(somthing like that)


Can plz be on the list for avatar, banners, and membership cards.
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

Username: XxNekoNekoxX
Name: Neko-chan or Ami-chan
Why do you want to become a mod: So i can get better and use of it and help other mods if their offline i could do the rest.
How many group are you modding for: 4 as in mods
Do you accept the conditions: yes i do.
How much do you come online???[eg.always comes online,twice a day]: all day/night
What graphix you do: Avi,banner,icons, wallpaper, and membership cards
Examples:[at least 3]
- Membership Card

- Icon

- Avatar / Banner

- Wallpaper


A C C E P T E D


Hi!Congrutulations!
Ya have been accepted as a mod in CC Graphix Academy!!!Thanxx for signing up!
Do you best okie?Somtimes it might get a bit busy here!!!>_<
Invite your buddies okie????? :3
And please do not change anything unless ya have the permission but ya can make a new forums(somthing like that)


Can plz be on the list for avatar, banners, and membership cards.



Sure~xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.