First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Heta-Heta Family Residence!
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

*smiles and does not notice how scary mama really looks*

So, watcha doin' mama?


Oh, I was just cooking food~ *smiles smiles smiles*

*smells burning food* *walks to the food and throws it away* Kolkolkol....*starts cooking again*

(A very non social mother...T-T)


O3o Oh, mama! Did you burn the food again?

(lol omg this is so weird! This is such a crack-talia forum! but it's so amusing...)
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

O3o Oh, mama! Did you burn the food again?

(lol omg this is so weird! This is such a crack-talia forum! but it's so amusing...)


*smiles* Yes, I did. *keeps cooking* Would you like to help? *hands him a knife* You can cut the potatoes.
*smilesmilesmile*
(xD Its awesome though lol :3)
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

O3o Oh, mama! Did you burn the food again?

(lol omg this is so weird! This is such a crack-talia forum! but it's so amusing...)


*smiles* Yes, I did. *keeps cooking* Would you like to help? *hands him a knife* You can cut the potatoes.
*smilesmilesmile*
(xD Its awesome though lol :3)


*nods* OKAY! *grabs the knife and potatoes*

(lol Thanks! XD crack ideas are fun!)
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

O3o Oh, mama! Did you burn the food again?

(lol omg this is so weird! This is such a crack-talia forum! but it's so amusing...)


*smiles* Yes, I did. *keeps cooking* Would you like to help? *hands him a knife* You can cut the potatoes.
*smilesmilesmile*
(xD Its awesome though lol :3)


*nods* OKAY! *grabs the knife and potatoes*

(lol Thanks! XD crack ideas are fun!)


*cooks* *watches him* Don't cut yourself! *keeps staring and smiling*
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

O3o Oh, mama! Did you burn the food again?

(lol omg this is so weird! This is such a crack-talia forum! but it's so amusing...)


*smiles* Yes, I did. *keeps cooking* Would you like to help? *hands him a knife* You can cut the potatoes.
*smilesmilesmile*
(xD Its awesome though lol :3)


*nods* OKAY! *grabs the knife and potatoes*

(lol Thanks! XD crack ideas are fun!)


*cooks* *watches him* Don't cut yourself! *keeps staring and smiling*


Mm! I'll try not t- owwie! Uwah.. Mama... I cut my finger! *waves the cut hand around..* *There's not a lot of blood XD*
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

*cooks* *watches him* Don't cut yourself! *keeps staring and smiling*


Mm! I'll try not t- owwie! Uwah.. Mama... I cut my finger! *waves the cut hand around..* *There's not a lot of blood XD*

*starts panicing on the inside* My, my~

*goes and gets bandage*

*puts in on his finger* There.

*smiles and kisses his finger* Feel better? *tilts head*
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
*continues cooking*
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:

*continues cooking*


*Wanders in to the house*
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

*cooks* *watches him* Don't cut yourself! *keeps staring and smiling*


Mm! I'll try not t- owwie! Uwah.. Mama... I cut my finger! *waves the cut hand around..* *There's not a lot of blood XD*


*starts panicing on the inside* My, my~

*goes and gets bandage*

*puts in on his finger* There.

*smiles and kisses his finger* Feel better? *tilts head*

*wipes away tears* Mm! Thank you mommy! *hug* Wah! You always know how to make boo-boos feel better!
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:

*continues cooking*


*Wanders in to the house*


*sees Iceland come in* Ah~ *motions him to come over*
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:

*continues cooking*


*Wanders in to the house*


*sees Iceland come in* Ah~ *motions him to come over*


*Walks over*

*Quietly* Hullo, Miss. Russia...
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

*wipes away tears* Mm! Thank you mommy! *hug* Wah! You always know how to make boo-boos feel better! :D


*smiles* Ok good *hands him the knife again*

Now we have to starts making food, or else your dad will kill me....*evil presents* But not if I kill him first......
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Sekiri wrote:

*continues cooking*


*Wanders in to the house*


*sees Iceland come in* Ah~ *motions him to come over*


*Walks over*

*Quietly* Hullo, Miss. Russia...


*smiles like a freak* Hello. *smiles smiles* I'm making food for Germany~ Would you like to help?

(I thought Iceland was Russia kid xD)
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri

*smiles like a freak* Hello. *smiles smiles* I'm making food for Germany~ Would you like to help?

(I thought Iceland was Russia kid xD)


(XD I don't know, I need to go find out~! He's just "little" Iceland, he don't need to be his kid!!)

*Nods*

All right... What do you want me to do?

*Stares up at Russia*
Creator
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

*wipes away tears* Mm! Thank you mommy! *hug* Wah! You always know how to make boo-boos feel better! :D


*smiles* Ok good *hands him the knife again*

Now we have to starts making food, or else your dad will kill me....*evil presents* But not if I kill him first......


*nods* I'll be extra careful!

*is totally oblivious* Daw! You and papa have such a wonderful relationship!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.