First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Entrance Exam
Posted 8/11/09 , edited 8/31/09
Username:
Birthday:
Picture:
Type of Alice you want (only 1!)

Well that's all! *mutters "some entrance exam that was"*
Posted 8/11/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:

Username:
Birthday:
Type of Alice you want (only 1!)

Well that's all! *mutters "some entrance exam that was"*


Username:Nemu-chi
Birthday:18th of June
Type of alice:What do you mean?
Posted 8/11/09
alice: from gakuen alice like teleportaion, speed, fire, water, etc.
An Alice Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Birthday:May 27
Type of Alice you want:Human Pheromone

An Alice Student
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sheesh ! Unknown ;D
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
Username: Nanaru
Birthday: August 23
Type of Alice you want: Hmmm.... Can take Kitsune Form, and thne has a ability of ice

It seems i have 2 alice LOL
An Alice Student
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Probably Eating. ;D
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Username:-Anime_Addict-
Birthday:August 6
Type of Alice:Ice
Posted 8/17/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Username:Rin-Kagamine
Birthday:May 27
Type of Alice you want:Human Pheromone


Approved!
Posted 8/17/09

Nanaru wrote:

Username: Nanaru
Birthday: August 23
Type of Alice you want: Hmmm.... Can take Kitsune Form, and thne has a ability of ice

It seems i have 2 alice LOL


Hmmm... I think you can stick with ice.
Posted 8/17/09

-Anime_Addict- wrote:

Username:-Anime_Addict-
Birthday:August 6
Type of Alice:Ice


Approved!
Moderator
1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Username:Animeprincess12345

Birthday: August 7

Type of Alice: Water
Posted 8/17/09

animeprincess12345 wrote:

Username:Animeprincess12345

Birthday: August 7

Type of Alice: Water


Aprroved!
Posted 8/18/09
Username: Yukki98
Birthday: 25th Of August
Type of Alice you want (only 1!) Ice ^^ hehe

An Alice Student
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sheesh ! Unknown ;D
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


Nanaru wrote:

Username: Nanaru
Birthday: August 23
Type of Alice you want: Hmmm.... Can take Kitsune Form, and thne has a ability of ice

It seems i have 2 alice LOL


Hmmm... I think you can stick with ice.


Kaay~
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
Username: Mermaid-Rina
Birthday: September 15th
Type of Alice you want : Ice ? if not then thunder ,if that works
Posted 8/24/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Username: Mermaid-Rina
Birthday: September 15th
Type of Alice you want : Ice ? if not then thunder ,if that works


which one do you want the most? ice or thunder? i can add thunder also in the description.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.