Post Reply Suggestion Box
Posted 8/11/09
Here is the suggestion box!

Suggestions that we need:

1. Goals
2. New Alices
3. Rules
Posted 8/11/09
The forums should have classrooms,cafeterias, practice rooms, clubs etc..
An Alice Student
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sheesh ! Unknown ;D
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
First of all, you need rankings~~~~

like 1 star, 2 star, 3 star X3

second, it is posible to list out all the Alice

and forums should be have '' Introduction section ''

third, Make a uniform ! Alice private academy can't go without uniform XD

fourth, make membercard, only those who enter alice academy can go in X3

anyway, can i be a moderator? X3 If i can't it's okay X3
Posted 8/17/09

Nanaru wrote:

First of all, you need rankings~~~~

like 1 star, 2 star, 3 star X3

second, it is posible to list out all the Alice

and forums should be have '' Introduction section ''

third, Make a uniform ! Alice private academy can't go without uniform XD

fourth, make membercard, only those who enter alice academy can go in X3

anyway, can i be a moderator? X3 If i can't it's okay X3


Hmmm... good idea. oh and if ya want to be a mod fill out the forum to be a mod. and then i will let you!
Moderator
1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
I agree with Nanaru and Nemu-chi that would prbably be the best ideas for this kind of group
Posted 8/17/09

animeprincess12345 wrote:

I agree with Nanaru and Nemu-chi that would prbably be the best ideas for this kind of group


you r all correct.
An Alice Student
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sheesh ! Unknown ;D
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


Nanaru wrote:

First of all, you need rankings~~~~

like 1 star, 2 star, 3 star X3

second, it is posible to list out all the Alice

and forums should be have '' Introduction section ''

third, Make a uniform ! Alice private academy can't go without uniform XD

fourth, make membercard, only those who enter alice academy can go in X3

anyway, can i be a moderator? X3 If i can't it's okay X3


Hmmm... good idea. oh and if ya want to be a mod fill out the forum to be a mod. and then i will let you!


X3 I'll try fill in that form next time, preparing for exams DX XD
Moderator
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
you should hawe an academy rp forum
Moderator
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 8/31/09



Entrace exam button ^^
Posted 8/31/09

Uikutoru wrote:




Entrace exam button ^^


hey you made a entrance exam button. you can put it somewhere in the description.
Moderator
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


Uikutoru wrote:




Entrace exam button ^^


hey you made a entrance exam button. you can put it somewhere in the description.


^^
You must be logged in to post.