~NEW RIDDLE~OUTTA THE BOX~!
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
PLEASE HELP THESE ANIME CHARACTER OUT BY GUESSING WHO IT IS!!!
HELP ITS GETTING CRAMMED ANSWER TO WIN A PASS:)




HINT:
My gender is a secret to someone
i look like a girl/guy
from a popular anime

FIRST TO ANSWER GETS PRIZE
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
haha ur right right but didnt u get ur chara recently?o_o

lilnene88 wrote:



Posted 8/14/09

IchigoSakura wrote:

haha ur right right but didnt u get ur chara recently?o_o

lilnene88 wrote:





yup lol i was just bored XD

Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
how about i give you some sort of badge actually i should make something with this badge idea :P

lilnene88 wrote:


IchigoSakura wrote:

haha ur right right but didnt u get ur chara recently?o_o

lilnene88 wrote:





yup lol i was just bored XD



Posted 8/16/09

IchigoSakura wrote:

how about i give you some sort of badge actually i should make something with this badge idea :P

lilnene88 wrote:


IchigoSakura wrote:

haha ur right right but didnt u get ur chara recently?o_o

lilnene88 wrote:





yup lol i was just bored XD





Lol yeah you should
Moderator
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
.
You must be logged in to post.