First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
avatars. closed.
Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/17/10 , edited 3/17/10
Username- guiwang4ever
Name- XiaoShu
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88 or others GTW creators.
Text- Hope none buisness ppl dun see the spoiler text ><'


Crop- (yes or no) anything
Anything Else- special...
Picture- (please put in spoiler)


Member
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Username-xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Name-Kamaki
Request to- (mod's username)Kaki88
Text-Kamaki,xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Crop- (yes or no)yes
Anything Else-up to u :D
Picture- (please put in spoiler)
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 5/23/10

Username- dazw
Name- Kame
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88 or anyone else ^^
Text- dazw~Kame
Crop- (yes or no) yesh
Anything Else- wadvr u like :D
Picture- (please put in spoiler):
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

animeloverjl wrote:



Username- animeloverjl
Name- Julia
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- the chinese words on the bottom please
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):



Your avi is done now!
Thank chu!
Hope chu like it**
Moderator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
OMG!!!
its very pretty
thank you so much
Posted 3/30/10
Username- 123kattunrulz
Name- Era
Request to- anyone, it don't matter
Text- 123kattunrulz
Crop- yes
Anything Else- Do whatever will make it look awesome!
Picture-
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

l_kirari_l wrote:



Username- l_kirari_l
Name- Mae
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- Mae-chan , l_kirari_l , Almighty Key
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):


do u mind to change the picture?
Moderator
15853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~вєαsт's ժσям ~
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:



Username- l_kirari_l
Name- Mae
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- Mae-chan , l_kirari_l , Almighty Key
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):


do u mind to change the picture?


ohh ok....
how bout this?

can u add this extra pic?
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

l_kirari_l wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:



Username- l_kirari_l
Name- Mae
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- Mae-chan , l_kirari_l , Almighty Key
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):


do u mind to change the picture?


ohh ok....
how bout this?

can u add this extra pic?


the picture will turn out blurry...is it okai?
or do you just want me 2 find another KEY pictures 4 u? i can do that...

Moderator
15853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~вєαsт's ժσям ~
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:



Username- l_kirari_l
Name- Mae
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- Mae-chan , l_kirari_l , Almighty Key
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):


do u mind to change the picture?


ohh ok....
how bout this?

can u add this extra pic?


the picture will turn out blurry...is it okai?
or do you just want me 2 find another KEY pictures 4 u? i can do that...



ohh ok if itas no trouble too ya
Posted 4/10/10
Username- dazw
Name- Kame
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88 or anyone else ^__^
Text- Picture CHA-CHING !
Crop- (yes or no) yep ^^
Anything Else- add cute designs to it just NO YELLOW OR ORANGE COLOR plz...lol i h8 those colors ^^
Picture- (please put in spoiler)
Member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/10 , edited 5/23/10

the Form;

....................................................

Username- sakiuchiha
Name- saki-chan
Request to- (Kaki88)
Text- saki-chan, sakiuchiha
Crop- (yes, up to u wat size)
Anything Else- hm i don think so, oh thx
Picture-
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

l_kirari_l wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


l_kirari_l wrote:



Username- l_kirari_l
Name- Mae
Request to- (mod's username) Kaki88
Text- Mae-chan , l_kirari_l , Almighty Key
Crop- (yes or no) yes
Anything Else- anything that matches
Picture- (please put in spoiler):


do u mind to change the picture?


ohh ok....
how bout this?

can u add this extra pic?


the picture will turn out blurry...is it okai?
or do you just want me 2 find another KEY pictures 4 u? i can do that...



ohh ok if itas no trouble too ya


it's done - please get your picture in the album/

Moderator
15853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~вєαsт's ժσям ~
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

omg i love it thnx

Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

l_kirari_l wrote:


omg i love it thnx



ur welcome! im glad u do....
KEY oppa =3 hehe :D
i thought u wouldn't but now its alrite! YAY
thanks so much.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.