First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Avis
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

bixi wrote:

Text: Bixi-chan,Utau
Mod: anyone:)
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): watever will look gud:3
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1


HOPE U LIKE IT....oops left the caps on XD
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


bixi wrote:

Text: Bixi-chan,Utau
Mod: anyone:)
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): watever will look gud:3
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1


HOPE U LIKE IT....oops left the caps on XD


thnx,its soo cute:)
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:

Text: aznpinkmandy
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): brushes if u can
Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2 unstead of inviting 5 im going to invite all

Picture(in spoiler plz):


Sorry for lateness!! I was gonna finish but my friend called me asking if I wanted to go to Enchanted Forest and we starting planning things and stuff like what to bring and now i have to wait for my parent's approval.....i hope u like it!

Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Text: aznpinkmandy
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): brushes if u can
Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2 unstead of inviting 5 im going to invite all

Picture(in spoiler plz):


Sorry for lateness!! I was gonna finish but my friend called me asking if I wanted to go to Enchanted Forest and we starting planning things and stuff like what to bring and now i have to wait for my parent's approval.....i hope u like it!



i like it but can u not put the beams i dont like them its ok if u dont take it out
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Text: aznpinkmandy
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): brushes if u can
Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2 unstead of inviting 5 im going to invite all

Picture(in spoiler plz):


Sorry for lateness!! I was gonna finish but my friend called me asking if I wanted to go to Enchanted Forest and we starting planning things and stuff like what to bring and now i have to wait for my parent's approval.....i hope u like it!



i like it but can u not put the beams i dont like them its ok if u dont take it out


yeah....im so sorry! its impossible to take out the beams unless i start over....would u like me to?
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


here u go! hope u like it this time XD




Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

iheartpuppies wrote:



here u go! hope u like it this time XD






thx i love it

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:



here u go! hope u like it this time XD






thx i love it



yay! teehee
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
Text:Yama-chan
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.):Up to you.
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):1
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Text:Yama-chan
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.):Up to you.
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):1


Pending
KCharm GMaker
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:


Text: Aznsk8ngmangafreak
Mod: No
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to u
Picture(in spoiler plz):


Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2

what do u mean when u said "Mod: No" its the person who makes it for you....


Has someone already done your request? Well, I'll do it for you if not ^.^
Member
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

silentdagger wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:


Text: Aznsk8ngmangafreak
Mod: Anyone!
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to u
Picture(in spoiler plz):


Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2

what do u mean when u said "Mod: No" its the person who makes it for you....


Has someone already done your request? Well, I'll do it for you if not ^.^


Thx!~~ yorshiku!~

KCharm GMaker
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/15/09


Done

>_< it's really, really bad.... so tell me if you want me to change or re-do it...
Member
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

silentdagger wrote:



Done

>_< it's really, really bad.... so tell me if you want me to change or re-do it...


nono thank you I love it!~
KCharm GMaker
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:


silentdagger wrote:



Done

>_< it's really, really bad.... so tell me if you want me to change or re-do it...


nono thank you I love it!~


thanks...^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.