First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Avis
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Pardon this but I have made another avii request . Sorryz .
You can take a rest from making aviis .

Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): anything that matches with pic
Picture(in spoiler plz):


Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): Uploaded 3 pictures , you may check
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
Text:Asuna-chan
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras:anything that fits the pic
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):both
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

barbie_09 wrote:

Text:Asuna-chan
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras:anything that fits the pic
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):both


I'm sorry, can u pzl pick a more HQ pic? its just so it doesnt look weird in the end cuz of blurriness
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

barbie_09 wrote:





which girl do u want in the avi?
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:





which girl do u want in the avi?


Yui and mio
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

barbie_09 wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:





which girl do u want in the avi?


Yui and mio


Pending i will get it done tomorrow probably ^^
Member
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/20/09
Text: Lucky Star FanGroup!
We Have Name Tags,Forums,Positions And Many Others ! Join Now ! XOXOXO
(also if u can ... can u put an little picture of something right next to name tags, forums and positions.heart,big X ,or - or something . if not then its oki.))

Mod: Anyone Who Wants to.
Extras : Bow , Beams, Scanline and anything cute ;3.
which payment: 2#
Picture :


u can remove the beams if u want.

DONE-DeadlyKunoichi
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Pardon this but I have made another avii request . Sorryz .
You can take a rest from making aviis .

Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): anything that matches with pic
Picture(in spoiler plz):


Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): Uploaded 3 pictures , you may check


hope u liek it!!

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

barbie_09 wrote:





i hope its to ur liking....i need new brushes XD

27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Pardon this but I have made another avii request . Sorryz .
You can take a rest from making aviis .

Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): anything that matches with pic
Picture(in spoiler plz):


Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): Uploaded 3 pictures , you may check


hope u liek it!!



Thank you . Excellent job on teh avi ! * gives two thumbs up * ^^
Member
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / //gonewiththewind//
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Text: Shannon, doggyluvr_101
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to you
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1 Uploaded 3 pictures
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

doggyluvr_101 wrote:

Text: Shannon, doggyluvr_101
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to you
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1 Uploaded 3 pictures


yay! a request from Shannon XD and just when i downloaded new better brushes! I'll finish it it a few....
Member
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / //gonewiththewind//
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


doggyluvr_101 wrote:

Text: Shannon, doggyluvr_101
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to you
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1 Uploaded 3 pictures


yay! a request from Shannon XD and just when i downloaded new better brushes! I'll finish it it a few....


lol anjiree ;DD thanks. tell me if you need a different pic

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

doggyluvr_101 wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


doggyluvr_101 wrote:

Text: Shannon, doggyluvr_101
Mod: iheartpuppies
Extras(beams,scanlines,etc.): up to you
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 1 Uploaded 3 pictures


yay! a request from Shannon XD and just when i downloaded new better brushes! I'll finish it it a few....


lol anjiree ;DD thanks. tell me if you need a different pic



well i dont necessarily need a new pic....just pick an image u would like to use XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.