First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Icons
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
Hihi! Thanks for joining Kawaii Charm Avis! We are always here to help! So let's get started!

Okii! Here's the rules



Rules
*Do not request here more than 3 times a week
*Be patient and don't act annoyed or mean in here
*Payment helps our group! So upload the amount of photos given
*Say thanks, cuz we do hard work for you ^_~


Here's the form...you all know what to do XD *copy and paste the form and fill it out*



Form

Text:
Mod:
Extras(scanlines&etc.):
Picture(in spoiler plz):
Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):


Lastly, here's the payment...its nothing too big ^^ just a couple of photos and buddies



Payments

Payment 1: Upload at least 3 photos

Payment 2: Invite at least 5 buddies
Member
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
Text:大好きだよ。 ,amu-chii
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(scanlines&etc.):nope
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):# 2
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

amu-chii wrote:

Text:大好きだよ。 ,amu-chii
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(scanlines&etc.):nope
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):# 2


ermm....what else do u want on it than just the photo cropped and amu-chii? it looks plain if it only has a text.....

Pending
Member
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/15/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


amu-chii wrote:

Text:大好きだよ。 ,amu-chii
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(scanlines&etc.):nope
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):# 2


ermm....what else do u want on it than just the photo cropped and amu-chii? it looks plain if it only has a text.....

Pending


can u put scanline?
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

amu-chii wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


amu-chii wrote:

Text:大好きだよ。 ,amu-chii
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(scanlines&etc.):nope
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):# 2


ermm....what else do u want on it than just the photo cropped and amu-chii? it looks plain if it only has a text.....

Pending


can u put scanline?


lol should'da said so XD here you go! hope u like it!

Member
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


amu-chii wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


amu-chii wrote:

Text:大好きだよ。 ,amu-chii
Mod:iheartpuppies
Extras(scanlines&etc.):nope
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2):# 2


ermm....what else do u want on it than just the photo cropped and amu-chii? it looks plain if it only has a text.....

Pending


can u put scanline?


lol should'da said so XD here you go! hope u like it!




awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so glad u like it ^^
Member
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

iheartpuppies wrote:



awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


im so glad u like it ^^

r u busy at all cuz i lyked d icon shoo much dat i did an avii request

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

amu-chii wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:



awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


im so glad u like it ^^


r u busy at all cuz i lyked d icon shoo much dat i did an avii request



lol oaky I'll do ur request, no im not busy today but who knows what'll happen later in the day XD
Member
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/17/09
Form

Text:Support Me. Fine-samaRein-sama
Mod:Anyone
Extras(scanlines&etc.): scanline
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2#

DONE-DeadlyKunoichi
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Fine-samaRein-sama wrote:

Form

Text:Support Me. Fine-samaRein-sama
Mod:Anyone
Extras(scanlines&etc.): scanline
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): 2#

DONE-DeadlyKunoichi


Here, I hope it's good :


Member
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
thank you ! :]
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Fine-samaRein-sama wrote:

thank you ! :]


Ur welcome!
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Form

Text: Julia
Mod: Anyone
Extras(scanlines&etc.): Scanline, and can you add a kawaii background?
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): #2
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

animeluvyay wrote:

Form

Text: Julia
Mod: Anyone
Extras(scanlines&etc.): Scanline, and can you add a kawaii background?
Picture(in spoiler plz):

Which payment done(payment 1 or 2): #2

hope u like it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.