First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards...!
*+Member+*
11630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Time Stopped
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
requesting form:
Username:poohsow
Name:nina
Gender:girl
D.O.B/date of birth:Dec. 17
position:member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any)
Fav. Color:sky blue
Number of the membership card that you want: Janeth #1
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

poohsow wrote:

requesting form:
Username:poohsow
Name:nina
Gender:girl
D.O.B/date of birth:Dec. 17
position:member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any)
Fav. Color:sky blue
Number of the membership card that you want: Janeth #1




Thx for requesting one!!!!!! Hope u like it!

Done!
*+Member+*
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Username: sonnynguyen
Name: Kaitlin
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: January 21
position: Member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any) Shinshi Doumei Cross
Fav. Color: Pink
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)
Janeth's #1
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Username: sonnynguyen
Name: Kaitlin
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: January 21
position: Member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any) Shinshi Doumei Cross
Fav. Color: Pink
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)
Janeth's #1


Here's your membership card! =D




Done!
*+Member+*
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09


Thanks so much!
*+Member+*
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
Username:slashing star
Name:bobo
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:augest 1
position:member
Fav. Manga: shugo chara
Fav. Color:green
Number of the membership card that you want: melanie 1
2420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try to take a wil...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
Username:mewstrawberrie
Name:ichgio haruhi
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:5/7
position:member
Fav. Manga: tokyo mew mew alamode
Fav. Color: pink, red, or black
number: 2 janeths
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

bocee wrote:

Username:slashing star
Name:bobo
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:augest 1
position:member
Fav. Manga: shugo chara
Fav. Color:green
Number of the membership card that you want: melanie 1


uhhh.. melanie 1??? hmm.. lol.. theres only janeth 1, 2 .. and cindy 1... xDDD
*+Member+*
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
then jeneth 1
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

mewstrawberrie wrote:

Username:mewstrawberrie
Name:ichgio haruhi
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:5/7
position:member
Fav. Manga: tokyo mew mew alamode
Fav. Color: pink, red, or black
number: 2 janeths


Here you go! =DDDD



Done!

Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

bocee wrote:

Username:slashing star
Name:bobo
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:augest 1
position:member
Fav. Manga: shugo chara
Fav. Color:green
Number of the membership card that you want: melanie 1




Here's ur card! =)

Done!
2420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try to take a wil...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
srry! i mixed my bday up! its was 7/5~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

mewstrawberrie wrote:

srry! i mixed my bday up! its was 7/5~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ohh I'll fix it! Btw!!!! Is ur name.. Ichgio or Ichigo???? =O
2420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try to take a wil...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
ichigo!(anime world mewland info)
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

mewstrawberrie wrote:

ichigo!(anime world mewland info)


Here ya gooo now! xD



Done!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.