First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards...!
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09

Havenp wrote:

Username:Havenp
Name:Haven
Gender:female
D.O.B/date of birth:march 12
position: manga addict
Fav. Manga: hana to akuma
Fav. Color:the rainbow

ALL OF THE MEMBERSHIP CARDS LOL


Done!!!



the pixels look bad bcuz theres something wrong with the pics in cr so please forgive me >w<
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

tara-minni wrote:

requesting form:
Username:Tara-minni
Name:Tara
Gender:Female
D.O.B/date of birth:April 8, 1998
position:Member
Fav. Manga: Kamichama Karin
Fav. Color:Baby-Blue
Number of the membership card that you want: All of them please XD


Done!!!


the pixels look kinda bad >W<... cuz theres something happening with the pics on cr.. so please forgive me >w<
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Kurikiya wrote:

Username: Kurikiya
Name: Kassey
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: September 10
position: *+Member+*
Fav. Manga: Pita Ten
Fav. Color: Purple and Blue
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!


Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: July 15
position: Member
Fav. Manga: +Anima and Absolute Boyfriend
Fav. Color: blue n' purple
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!

Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...
Posted 9/11/09
Username: taraxchan
Name: Tara
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: April 8
position: Member
Fav. Manga: Cardcaptor Sakura and Kamichama Karin
Fav. Color: Dark Blue and Black
Number of the membership card that you want: all please
*+Member+*
11630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Time Stopped
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
thanks!!!!!! i love it!
*+Member+*
32483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Kitchen
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Cindy412 wrote:


Kurikiya wrote:

Username: Kurikiya
Name: Kassey
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: September 10
position: *+Member+*
Fav. Manga: Pita Ten
Fav. Color: Purple and Blue
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!


Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...


that's okay. thanks for the membership card. it looks really cool. lol
*+Member+*
123521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Cindy412 wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: July 15
position: Member
Fav. Manga: +Anima and Absolute Boyfriend
Fav. Color: blue n' purple
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!

Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...


thanks very much but... eh, small problem. it's july 15 not july 5 ^_^ can u change that..?
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Momokoppgz wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: July 15
position: Member
Fav. Manga: +Anima and Absolute Boyfriend
Fav. Color: blue n' purple
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!

Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...


thanks very much but... eh, small problem. it's july 15 not july 5 ^_^ can u change that..?


ooohhh sorry about that! i'll fix it... ^^u
*+Member+*
123521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/15/09

Cindy412 wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: July 15
position: Member
Fav. Manga: +Anima and Absolute Boyfriend
Fav. Color: blue n' purple
Number of the membership card that you want: Cindy's #1


Done!!

Pixels look too bad!!.. bcuz theres something wrong with cr so please forgive me >w<...


thanks very much but... eh, small problem. it's july 15 not july 5 ^_^ can u change that..?


ooohhh sorry about that! i'll fix it... ^^u


hehe, thanks.. sry for the bother
*+Member+*
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Username: animeluvingdreamer
Name: Maddie-chan
Gender: female
D.O.B/date of birth: October 22nd
position: member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any) on 1: Kiss/Hug, Black Bird on the other: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fav. Color: green, blue, purple & yellow
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)
Cindy's #1 and Janeth's #1


Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

Username: animeluvingdreamer
Name: Maddie-chan
Gender: female
D.O.B/date of birth: October 22nd
position: member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any) on 1: Kiss/Hug, Black Bird on the other: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fav. Color: green, blue, purple & yellow
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)

Cindy's #1 and Janeth's #1




Here is the Janeth #1 card! =)


Cindy will later make hers ^^u
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

taraxchan wrote:

Username: taraxchan
Name: Tara
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: April 8
position: Member
Fav. Manga: Cardcaptor Sakura and Kamichama Karin
Fav. Color: Dark Blue and Black
Number of the membership card that you want: all please


Here you go! =)


*Cindy will do the other one later! ><uuu

Semi Done! xD
10855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the end of the...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
requesting form:
Username: sweetgirl97
Name: Jenny
Gender: Female
D.O.B/date of birth: 21/february/1997
position :member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any)
Fav. Color: Blue, Pink, Purple
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)Cindy #1
*+Member+*
43196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Cindy412 wrote:

Here you can request your membership card!!! choose your favorite example ^^...

requesting form:
Username:
Name:
Gender:
D.O.B/date of birth:
position:
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any)
Fav. Color:
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)


Examples:

Cindy's examples:



Janeth's examples:







Username:cocoblossom
Name:Miyoko
Gender:girl
D.O.B/date of birth:dec 21
position:member
Fav. Manga: (it can be unknown if u dont have any) kamichama karin chu
Fav. Color:purple and black
Number of the membership card that you want: (example: Cindy's #1, Janeth's #1)
Janeth's #1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.