First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Request Aviis here...!
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Username: sonnynguyen
Text: sonnynguyen, Kaitlin
Crop: You decide
Extras:Anything that looks good
Color Scheme: Anything you want
Color of Text: Pink
Mod Requesting: Anyone
Did you invite: 1 person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: Will do it right now
Pic: (in spoiler)


Done!!! heres your avii ^^ hope you like it.. xD

*+Member+*
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09


Thank you. It's so cute! ^^ You're better than me.
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09
Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Text: Ayame-chan, KawaiiHimeka-chan
Crop: Yes plz!
Extras: Brushes and anything that looks good ^^
Colour Scheme: You choose! ^^
Colour of Text: Blue
Mod Requesting: Anyone is fine ^^
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: Yea I did! All my buddies to be exact XD
Pic: (In spoiler)
*+Member+*
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a tree
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)

Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

mitzushi wrote:

Username: mitzushi
Text: mitzushi, natsu
Crop: no
Extras: brushes, beams....
Color Scheme: uhm... up to u ^^
Color of Text: pink nd black
Mod Requesting: anyone.....
Did you invite: 1 person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yea.. I had invited 90 users and upload photos ^^
Pic: (in spoiler)


Thanks for requesting! Hope you like it!


Done! x3

Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Text: Ayame-chan, KawaiiHimeka-chan
Crop: Yes plz!
Extras: Brushes and anything that looks good ^^
Colour Scheme: You choose! ^^
Colour of Text: Blue
Mod Requesting: Anyone is fine ^^
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: Yea I did! All my buddies to be exact XD
Pic: (In spoiler)


Here you gooo!!! =)



Done done~!

31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

janethng wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Text: Ayame-chan, KawaiiHimeka-chan
Crop: Yes plz!
Extras: Brushes and anything that looks good ^^
Colour Scheme: You choose! ^^
Colour of Text: Blue
Mod Requesting: Anyone is fine ^^
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: Yea I did! All my buddies to be exact XD
Pic: (In spoiler)


Here you gooo!!! =)



Done done~!



It's so cute~! Thank you!!! ^^
*+Member+*
9668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the place wher...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

janethng wrote:


mitzushi wrote:

Username: mitzushi
Text: mitzushi, natsu
Crop: no
Extras: brushes, beams....
Color Scheme: uhm... up to u ^^
Color of Text: pink nd black
Mod Requesting: anyone.....
Did you invite: 1 person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yea.. I had invited 90 users and upload photos ^^
Pic: (in spoiler)


Thanks for requesting! Hope you like it!


Done! x3




ahaha~ domo arigatou ^^
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

karen865 wrote:

username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)



hey do u have any other bigger pic?

*+Member+*
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a tree
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:

username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)



hey do u have any other bigger pic?





here you go ^_^ (sorry if it's a different pic, couldn't find a bigger version :(

Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

karen865 wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:

username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)



hey do u have any other bigger pic?





here you go ^_^ (sorry if it's a different pic, couldn't find a bigger version :(



do u want both in the avii? xD.. lol

*+Member+*
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a tree
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:

username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)



hey do u have any other bigger pic?





here you go ^_^ (sorry if it's a different pic, couldn't find a bigger version :(



do u want both in the avii? xD.. lol



can i get both in the avi?l, sorry if the pic's too big >.<"" x3

Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

karen865 wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


karen865 wrote:

username:karen865
text: Karen865
crop: yes
extras: brushes, anything that goes with it xD
color scheme: your choice
color of text: any color that goes with the scheme
Did you invite 1person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?: yes ^_^
pic: (in spoiler)



hey do u have any other bigger pic?





here you go ^_^ (sorry if it's a different pic, couldn't find a bigger version :(



do u want both in the avii? xD.. lol



can i get both in the avi?l, sorry if the pic's too big >.<"" x3



its fine ^^.. ok then.. xD
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 8/24/09
Username:konatsu-chan
Text: kona-chan ,yua sakurai!
Crop:yes long/skinny
Extras:Can you put this pic on top of my main pic, a little faded?

Color Scheme:you can pick, anything thats not pink or purple
Color of Text:anything that matches
Mod Requesting:anyone
Did you invite: 1 person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?:will do now
Pic: (in spoiler)Main pic
Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

konatsu-chan wrote:

Username:konatsu-chan
Text: kona-chan ,yua sakurai!
Crop:yes long/skinny
Extras:Can you put this pic on top of my main pic, a little faded?

Color Scheme:you can pick, anything thats not pink or purple
Color of Text:anything that matches
Mod Requesting:anyone
Did you invite: 1 person to the group and added 8 pics to our album?:will do now
Pic: (in spoiler)Main pic




Here's ur avii , twinny! >w<


Done!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.