First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ✿Avii Ask✿
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
Request an avii.
Rules
No Swearing
Stealing
Hurting
Threatening or you will get Banned.

Fill out this Form
Usermame:
^On avii?:
Name:
^On avii?
Did you pay 5 pics:
Color Sheme:
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color:
Text:
Frame:yes/no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
Thanx for Members!
Posted 8/13/09
Usermame:Happystargirl
Did you pay 5 pics:i pay 13 photo
Color Sheme:sure
Size: (tall and thin)tall n thin
Text Color:any color
Frame:no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):

Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Usermame:Happystargirl
Did you pay 5 pics:i pay 13 photo
Color Sheme:sure
Size: (tall and thin)tall n thin
Text Color:any color
Frame:no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):

Here Ya Go!
Sorry if its bad.
Posted 8/14/09

popconenet wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Usermame:Happystargirl
Did you pay 5 pics:i pay 13 photo
Color Sheme:sure
Size: (tall and thin)tall n thin
Text Color:any color
Frame:no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):

Here Ya Go!
Sorry if its bad.


super cute thx!
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09

Happystargirl wrote:


popconenet wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Usermame:Happystargirl
Did you pay 5 pics:i pay 13 photo
Color Sheme:sure
Size: (tall and thin)tall n thin
Text Color:any color
Frame:no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):

Here Ya Go!
Sorry if its bad.


super cute thx!
Your welcome Fren.

Posted 8/14/09
Usermame: -_-animelovee-_-
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeup!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin please!
Text Color: black
Frame:yes/no yesh please!
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The girl in the pic for me please)
Posted 8/14/09
Usermame: zeldafan11
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeah!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin
Text Color: black (purple for Jill please)
Frame:yes/no yes
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The boy in the pic for me please)
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: -_-animelovee-_-
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeup!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin please!
Text Color: black
Frame:yes/no yesh please!
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The girl in the pic for me please)
Here Ya Go!
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: zeldafan11
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeah!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin
Text Color: black (purple for Jill please)
Frame:yes/no yes
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The boy in the pic for me please)
Heres the Boy!
Posted 8/14/09

popconenet wrote:


-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: -_-animelovee-_-
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeup!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin please!
Text Color: black
Frame:yes/no yesh please!
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The girl in the pic for me please)
Here Ya Go!


*smiles* "Its so awesome! Thanks DeAnte!" ^^

Posted 8/14/09

popconenet wrote:


-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: zeldafan11
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeah!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin
Text Color: black (purple for Jill please)
Frame:yes/no yes
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The boy in the pic for me please)
Heres the Boy!


"I know Chris-kun will love it! Thanks so much DeAnte! Again..." XD
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:


popconenet wrote:


-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: -_-animelovee-_-
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeup!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin please!
Text Color: black
Frame:yes/no yesh please!
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The girl in the pic for me please)
Here Ya Go!


*smiles* "Its so awesome! Thanks DeAnte!" ^^

Your Welcome Fren.

Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:


popconenet wrote:


-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

Usermame: zeldafan11
Did you pay 5 pics: Yeah!
Color Sheme: sure
Size: (tall and thin) Tall and Thin
Text Color: black (purple for Jill please)
Frame:yes/no yes
Picture (Spoiler Pliz): (The boy in the pic for me please)
Heres the Boy!


"I know Chris-kun will love it! Thanks so much DeAnte! Again..." XD
No Prob Fren!

Mr. Avii's Customers
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

popconenet wrote:

Request an avii.
Rules
No Swearing
Stealing
Hurting
Threatening or you will get Banned.

Fill out this Form
Usermame:
Did you pay 5 pics:
Color Sheme:
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color:
Frame:yes/no
Picture (Spoiler Pliz):
Examples :


Usermame: MoonPrincessKarin
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: You Pick
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: Pretty Bold Bright Baby Blue
Frame: No
Picture (Spoiler Plz): I Didn't Know Which Pic To Pick So Could You Pick ?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.