First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ✿Avii Ask✿
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/27/09

baysgirl88 wrote:

Usermame: baysgirl88
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: Any
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: Any
Frame: No
Picture (Spoiler Plz):


Umm here u go fren...........Sorry if it's bad ill change it if u want.
Make sure u invite ur budz........
Mr. Avii's Customers
2805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

popconenet wrote:


baysgirl88 wrote:

Usermame: baysgirl88
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: Any
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: Any
Frame: No
Picture (Spoiler Plz):


Umm here u go fren...........Sorry if it's bad ill change it if u want.
Make sure u invite ur budz........



Thanks! I Love it!
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

baysgirl88 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


baysgirl88 wrote:

Usermame: baysgirl88
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: Any
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: Any
Frame: No
Picture (Spoiler Plz):


Umm here u go fren...........Sorry if it's bad ill change it if u want.
Make sure u invite ur budz........



Thanks! I Love it! :D


Ur welcome fren.
Posted 10/17/09


Username: sampson4
Did you pay 5 pics: U bet, five of Samurai Champloo ;D
Color Sheme: Sure why not
Size: Tall and Thin
Text Color: Black and Grey (if thats ok?)
Frame: No
Picture:
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

sampson4 wrote:



Username: sampson4
Did you pay 5 pics: U bet, five of Samurai Champloo ;D
Color Sheme: Sure why not
Size: Tall and Thin
Text Color: Black and Grey (if thats ok?)
Frame: No
Picture:


U want red eyes??? Blood???? Wats the text???
Posted 10/17/09


Nah, no red eyes, maybe next time.
Text: sampson4 on top, Jeremiah (my name) on the bottom *if thats okay*
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

sampson4 wrote:



Nah, no red eyes, maybe next time.
Text: sampson4 on top, Jeremiah (my name) on the bottom *if thats okay*


Here Hope u like them u can take either one......

Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/19/09


thanks man they both look great, ill take the first one, thanks bro! ;D
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

sampson4 wrote:



thanks man they both look great, ill take the first one, thanks bro! ;D


Ur welcome....
Mr. Avii's Customers
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Usermame: ruixiang95
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: u decide
Size: i dun actually noe the size but maybe the original size
Text Color: u decide, but maybe orange or purple
Frame: No
Picture:
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

ruixiang95 wrote:

Usermame: ruixiang95
Did you pay 5 pics: Yes
Color Sheme: u decide
Size: i dun actually noe the size but maybe the original size
Text Color: u decide, but maybe orange or purple
Frame: No
Picture:


I have a big and small version

Big

Small
Mr. Avii's Students
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore. so awa...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09 , edited 11/14/09
Usermame: momocumble
Did you pay 5 pics: yes i did!!!
Color Sheme: Any
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: as long as it matches de~!
Frame: anything nice deeee. I LEAVE IT ALL TO YOUUUU~!
*will it be okay if you put my username and the phrase, "This song's for you" is somekind of see through-ish way?*

Picture (Spoiler Plz):


THANK YOU~!
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 11/25/09

momocrumble wrote:

Usermame: momocumble
Did you pay 5 pics: yes i did!!!
Color Sheme: Any
Size: (tall and thin)
Text Color: as long as it matches de~!
Frame: anything nice deeee. I LEAVE IT ALL TO YOUUUU~!
*will it be okay if you put my username and the phrase, "This song's for you" is somekind of see through-ish way?*

Picture (Spoiler Plz):


THANK YOU~!


Here!!!!

srry fo da wait..
Mr. Avii's Students
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore. so awa...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


thanks so much!! MERRY CHRISTMAS DE~~!!
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

momocrumble wrote:



thanks so much!! MERRY CHRISTMAS DE~~!!


Ur welcome MERRY X-MAS 2 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.