First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduse Yourself!!
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
Hey everyone~! Come introduce yourselves here so we can know you more! :DD

All you have to say is what's your name, what you like and dislike. Simple as that~! ;DD

ok i will start:

About me:
My name is:which i cant say but u can call me Ange,but my username is Angelique_Fan,
I love Anime Alot and i like KDrama too,i am totally animefreak :P
i love pets alot and i like to watch over kids, i like purple and black color,
i love to sing and dance and even acting, i like swimimng and horse riding too....
i am so freindly and i can make friends easily, wll i am not very gd at photoshop but i am
taking lessons now, everyone tell me that u have a cool personality but u have a cute face XD,
..........etc, and there is alot of things about me :D
=mEMbER=
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
My username is Sarashley, but u can call me Sarashley or Yua_chan,
i love anime, and i am gd at sports and drawing,i think i am friendly so if u
want please buddy me.
well i dont know what to say else

scfc mod!!^^.
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
im johanna but u can call me hana for short,,hmm i luv anime..i like to draw write stories hmm..im very friendly im always there for u so buddy me=3
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

johanna1506 wrote:

im johanna but u can call me hana for short,,hmm i luv anime..i like to draw write stories hmm..im very friendly im always there for u so buddy me=3


thanxx for joining the group, and nice too meet ya
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Sarashley wrote:

My username is Sarashley, but u can call me Sarashley or Yua_chan,
i love anime, and i am gd at sports and drawing,i think i am friendly so if u
want please buddy me.
well i dont know what to say else



hi, nice to meet u, thanxx for joining the group
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
hi
my username is:Minichi25 u can call me mimi
i love anime and KDrama....
my best colour is: red blue pink and black
i like cakes, animals , sweets , shoppings too..
i like to chat with friends so plz add me.



Thanx For Reading
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

minichi25 wrote:

hi
my username is:Minichi25 u can call me mimi
i love anime and KDrama....
my best colour is: red blue pink and black
i like cakes, animals , sweets , shoppings too..
i like to chat with friends so plz add me.



Thanx For Reading



thanxx for joining the group and i wish u like it here
=mEMbER=
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
Hiya,I'm Rin,nice to meet cha,i accept all buddies and groups request
i like to sing,draw,listen to music and make friends
I love music,anime,manga,and vocaloidXD
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Hiya,I'm Rin,nice to meet cha,i accept all buddies and groups request
i like to sing,draw,listen to music and make friends
I love music,anime,manga,and vocaloidXD


thanxx alot for joining the group and it is nice to meet u too
=mEMbER=
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
hi
my username is do_not_cry :P
i love KDrama The Best is BBF
My Best color is Black

Thankiiss...^-^
=mEMbER=
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

do_not_cry wrote:

hi
my username is do_not_cry :P
i love KDrama The Best is BBF
My Best color is Black

Thankiiss...^-^


thanxx for joining the group and nice to meet u
=mEMbER=
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Arab Emarites
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
hi bye go die
=mEMbER=
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
Hellos~ I'm kimmie and I like anime, manga, the color yellow, and much more! And it's really nice to meet everyone!
Posted 8/13/09
username: animemix_return
im not new to CR cozes i already been CR 5 months
i accept all the buddy and group request
im very friendly so buddy me if u wanna
Posted 8/13/09
Username:Midnight_Ros3
Hey everybody..mi name is rosalina..im v=cute,smart and a real weirdo!!!LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.