First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Abandoned School
Posted 8/13/09
This is the abandoned school. You can kill here but clean up the blood afterwards. Me and the creator and some other people don't want to do it. This school is very different from the regular school. In the regular school you can mess around. But here there's no school going on but the doors are always unlocked and you can kill.
Posted 8/14/09
Sapphire was sitting in a ruined classroom.
Posted 8/14/09
Zera: -walks through the campus with and open book and reading it while walking-
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


((im getting bored of hiding everything i have been thinking of so this is basicly wat has been happening))
"move it before you get me caught." i snarled, pulling fang away from the clearing and looking back at my baby sister. "Ari, you cant hide me forever in this place." she whispered, grabbing my finger with her tiny hand with amazing strength. "you shuoldn't even be alive, you know what happens to purified demons that live. the counsul track them down and kills them. i refuse to let them take you away." i said softly, but with a harsh edge to my voice.fang came over and sat down on a tree stump. "i can't believe they found this place, it's a good thing Sapphire can't see her." Renn ((the little girl, Ari's sister)) smiled and flickered out of view, then reappeared in the same spot. i smiled gently, noticing that she had fully disappeared, rather than become a clear figure that was like looking through a glass of water. 'all i need to do is make sure she is brought up well, and make sure Nyra never finds her. Nyra's demon would most likely surface and kill her. and that's never happening if i'm still alive or able to stop her.' i thought, watching Fang try to amused Renn by changing shapes. "Oh! haha, poor Fang." Renn giggled, watching him get stuck between a dragon and a tiger. I smiled slightly and snapped my fingers, changing him back to a human. "Sapphire might be able to sense us, quiet." i muttered, quickly turning back to my cold, shady outer-figure.
Posted 8/14/09

Kya_Rai wrote:



((im getting bored of hiding everything i have been thinking of so this is basicly wat has been happening))
"move it before you get me caught." i snarled, pulling fang away from the clearing and looking back at my baby sister. "Ari, you cant hide me forever in this place." she whispered, grabbing my finger with her tiny hand with amazing strength. "you shuoldn't even be alive, you know what happens to purified demons that live. the counsul track them down and kills them. i refuse to let them take you away." i said softly, but with a harsh edge to my voice.fang came over and sat down on a tree stump. "i can't believe they found this place, it's a good thing Sapphire can't see her." Renn ((the little girl, Ari's sister)) smiled and flickered out of view, then reappeared in the same spot. i smiled gently, noticing that she had fully disappeared, rather than become a clear figure that was like looking through a glass of water. 'all i need to do is make sure she is brought up well, and make sure Nyra never finds her. Nyra's demon would most likely surface and kill her. and that's never happening if i'm still alive or able to stop her.' i thought, watching Fang try to amused Renn by changing shapes. "Oh! haha, poor Fang." Renn giggled, watching him get stuck between a dragon and a tiger. I smiled slightly and snapped my fingers, changing him back to a human. "Sapphire might be able to sense us, quiet." i muttered, quickly turning back to my cold, shady outer-figure.


Zera: -hears someone up and around the corner of the building and i look up from my book and looks around-
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


i listened carefully, holding my hand over Renn's mouth. "Don't... move..." i whispered, getting up slowly and looking around, trying to pick up another noise. "Relax, you're to prote--" Fang started as a wildvampire hurled out of the woods and grabbed Renn. "No!" I screamed as he dashed away. I ran after tham but he was faster and knew the woods better. "Ariii!!" Renn screamed as i lost sight of them. "No... no... not Renn.... not her..." I whispered, falling to my knees and staring the spot they were. "Renn..." Fang whispered from just in front of me, staring just as i was.
Posted 8/14/09

Kya_Rai wrote:



i listened carefully, holding my hand over Renn's mouth. "Don't... move..." i whispered, getting up slowly and looking around, trying to pick up another noise. "Relax, you're to prote--" Fang started as a wildvampire hurled out of the woods and grabbed Renn. "No!" I screamed as he dashed away. I ran after tham but he was faster and knew the woods better. "Ariii!!" Renn screamed as i lost sight of them. "No... no... not Renn.... not her..." I whispered, falling to my knees and staring the spot they were. "Renn..." Fang whispered from just in front of me, staring just as i was.


Zera: -walks around the corner and looks at Ari and Fang and start feeling alittle worried- hey wats going on? -snaps my book shut and looks at Ari and Fang with a confused but also concerned expression-
Posted 8/14/09



listened carefully, holding my hand over Renn's mouth. "Don't... move..." i whispered, getting up slowly and looking around, trying to pick up another noise. "Relax, you're to prote--" Fang started as a wildvampire hurled out of the woods and grabbed Renn. "No!" I screamed as he dashed away. I ran after tham but he was faster and knew the woods better. "Ariii!!" Renn screamed as i lost sight of them. "No... no... not Renn.... not her..." I whispered, falling to my knees and staring the spot they were. "Renn..." Fang whispered from just in front of me, staring just as i was.



Sapphire: *heard Ari yelling* *flew over* What's going on?
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


I was too stunned to answer and i heard Fang say quietly, "Something she loves more than anything just got stole by her worst emeny."
((seriously, i need a dictionary))
Posted 8/14/09

Kya_Rai wrote:



I was too stunned to answer and i heard Fang say quietly, "Something she loves more than anything just got stole by her worst emeny."
((seriously, i need a dictionary))


(why do u say that?)
Zera: -looks at Fangs- what was it...i can go out and hunt them down to get it...-turns to looks behind me as a 5 year old human boy came running into me and hugging my leg- Erik!! -crouchs down next to him- what wrong?
Erik: -looks up at me with his huge blue eyes, tear were bulding up and he points toward the direction he came- something attack me back there!!!
Zera: -looks shocked then glances back at Fang and Ari- might that be ur enemy?
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


i listened and heard the sound of blood being sucked. my eyes widen and i dashed in the direction of the sound. just before i was gone, i heard fang say quietly, "anytime she moves that fast, you can guess it has to do with this thing she loves so much."
Posted 8/14/09

Kya_Rai wrote:



i listened and heard the sound of blood being sucked. my eyes widen and i dashed in the direction of the sound. just before i was gone, i heard fang say quietly, "anytime she moves that fast, you can guess it has to do with this thing she loves so much."


Erik: -hugging me tight crying and shivering in fear-
Zera: -gently hugs him back- well wat ever it was he scared the hell out of Erik...
Posted 8/14/09
Stephanie walked passed Ari, Zera and Sapphire without noticing and entered the school a little bit frightened.
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


i broke the door down and started in surprise. The wild vampire was laying on the ground with deep punture marks in it's neck and Renn was standing in a pool of blood with a gash in her cheek. "Oh sweetie." i whispered, appearing in front of her and heals the wound. "He didn't let me go... and i got mad..." i heard her say as i picked her up and held her in my arms.
Posted 8/14/09



i broke the door down and started in surprise. The wild vampire was laying on the ground with deep punture marks in it's neck and Renn was standing in a pool of blood with a gash in her cheek. "Oh sweetie." i whispered, appearing in front of her and heals the wound. "He didn't let me go... and i got mad..." i heard her say as i picked her up and held her in my arms.



Stephanie: *got startled from the broken door* *to Ari* HEY!, this school is already ruined. Why are you trying to ruin it more when you don't have to bother?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.