First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests!
Posted 9/19/09




Here! Hope you like it^^



-Done!


thnx XD
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09
• Name: aya
• Username: ryoukei_aya16
• Moderator Requesting: CookieBash18
• Text: anything that is cute and cool
• Cropped: yes thin and tall
• Extras: anything that matches the pic
• Picture(Put in a spoiler please!):

thanks!
Creator
4604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On Cloud 9 Suckah!
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

ryoukei_aya16 wrote:

• Name: aya
• Username: ryoukei_aya16
• Moderator Requesting: CookieBash18
• Text: anything that is cute and cool
• Cropped: yes thin and tall
• Extras: anything that matches the pic
• Picture(Put in a spoiler please!):

thanks!


-Pending!
Creator
4604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On Cloud 9 Suckah!
Offline
Posted 9/25/09


-Done!

Hope you like it~
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
heya^^
i would like to have 1 too
^^
• Name: ayu
• Username: miki_chii
• Moderator Requesting: any1
• Text: nothin really just put my name(ayu) and it'll b ok
• Cropped: yep thin and tall
• Extras: somethin cool that will match the pic
• Picture(Put in a spoiler please!):

Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09


Not to be rude but may you please change the picture so I can make it long and thin?Pending
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
sure i can change it

is this one ok?
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

miki_chii wrote:

sure i can change it

is this one ok?


Yup!^^
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
thnx^^
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/09


Do you mind if I use this picture?
I can't delete the neko thing...>_>
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:



Do you mind if I use this picture?
I can't delete the neko thing...>_>


i c its ok i like the 1 u choose^^
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09


Done

If you dont like it then tell me
Member
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/09


i luv it^__^
thanks so much
Member
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/09
• Name: Kasumi
• Username:WorldStar
• Moderator Requesting:CookieBash18
• Text: Kasumi , Flonne
• Cropped:yes
• Extras:anythin that cute,match the pic
• Picture(Put in a spoiler please!):
Creator
4604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On Cloud 9 Suckah!
Offline
Posted 10/15/09


WorldStar wrote:

• Name: Kasumi
• Username:WorldStar
• Moderator Requesting:CookieBash18
• Text: Kasumi , Flonne
• Cropped:yes
• Extras:anythin that cute,match the pic
• Picture(Put in a spoiler please!):


-Pending!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.