First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Application] Mod
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09


oooohhhh loves it~cool lines moving back and forth XD now i got another challenge for ya......A PROFILE *cue the horror music* pwease? my sister's makign me get off again
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/09


lol okay....hope she and i will like it xD

I hope so too! :D

KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

iheartpuppies wrote:



oooohhhh loves it~cool lines moving back and forth XD now i got another challenge for ya......A PROFILE *cue the horror music* pwease? my sister's makign me get off again


Haha sure, I'll work on it! Btw, the line that r movin' back n' forth are called "scanbars"! Btw, whos profile am I suposed to do?

KCharm GMaker
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In somewhere and...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
thx!i'll active! peace XD
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

DeadlyKunoichi wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:



oooohhhh loves it~cool lines moving back and forth XD now i got another challenge for ya......A PROFILE *cue the horror music* pwease? my sister's makign me get off again


Haha sure, I'll work on it! Btw, the line that r movin' back n' forth are called "scanbars"! Btw, whos profile am I suposed to do?



You'll be doing cobeti's profile plz ^^ and yesh scanbars XD I'll earn how to do that, its somewhere n google
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/15/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


DeadlyKunoichi wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:



oooohhhh loves it~cool lines moving back and forth XD now i got another challenge for ya......A PROFILE *cue the horror music* pwease? my sister's makign me get off again


Haha sure, I'll work on it! Btw, the line that r movin' back n' forth are called "scanbars"! Btw, whos profile am I suposed to do?



You'll be doing cobeti's profile plz ^^ and yesh scanbars XD I'll earn how to do that, its somewhere n google

Ok, I'm SO on it! Btw, in the group info, I'm not listed as a Mod. my status on says that, but still, I'm not listed!

KCharm GMaker
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


silentdagger wrote:

name: KC
username: silentdagger
type of mod(avi,banner,all types, etc.): avi, banner
how often can u check KCA?: almost everyday
best examples(in spoiler):


oooohhhh nice....XD

Accepted


XD thanks!!!
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

DeadlyKunoichi wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


DeadlyKunoichi wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:



oooohhhh loves it~cool lines moving back and forth XD now i got another challenge for ya......A PROFILE *cue the horror music* pwease? my sister's makign me get off again


Haha sure, I'll work on it! Btw, the line that r movin' back n' forth are called "scanbars"! Btw, whos profile am I suposed to do?



You'll be doing cobeti's profile plz ^^ and yesh scanbars XD I'll earn how to do that, its somewhere n google

Ok, I'm SO on it! Btw, in the group info, I'm not listed as a Mod. my status on says that, but still, I'm not listed!



yea that always happens......idk why, but at least at the bottom of all the forum lists, all the mods are listed ^^
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


Yeah, I guess so! Oh! I forgot to tell u that I finished Cobeti's request yesterday!

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

DeadlyKunoichi wrote:



Yeah, I guess so! Oh! I forgot to tell u that I finished Cobeti's request yesterday!



lol u dont have to tell me, XD and u should start looking out for more empty requests by yourself now XD the profile u made is really cute ^^
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


DeadlyKunoichi wrote:



Yeah, I guess so! Oh! I forgot to tell u that I finished Cobeti's request yesterday!



lol u dont have to tell me, XD and u should start looking out for more empty requests by yourself now XD the profile u made is really cute ^^


Thank you! And yeah, okay! I'll see empty request right NOW!!! Teehee!
Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09

i dun think there are any right now XD
KCharm GMaker
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


i dun think there are any right now XD

Yeah I noticed! lolz! XP Nice new avii, btw!

Creator
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


lol okay, well when the next you need to tell me something, just GB post me, its taking up a lot of room in the forums XD
KCharm GMaker
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Stalker...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09


name: Scarlett
username: animephico
type of mod: all types
how often can u check KCA: everyday
best examples:
aviis:

manga coloring:

banner:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.