First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Be The Cat Tamer (Mod Application)
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09




MESSAGES:

Hi! This is R1ph. Welcome to the Mod Application forum. If u want to be the Cat Tamer Please fill form that u want to chose. For The Gfx Leader if u finish fill the form. I'll give u a test before accepting u. and same for Photo mod I'll give a test to edit the photo but with the same size. to Game leader please make a game forum That will be interesting to visitor/ customer/ member. (u can make the competition too..) and then for normal mod. please edit profile if needed. and please give opinion what should this group do. and we need u for applying. The rules if u not approved, don't be mad. cause maybe u still have chance to applying again. please quote this forum if u want applying. Thanks!




APPLICATION FORM FOR CAT GFX LEADER X3

Name:
Nickname:
Can you be an active mod?:
How many hours a day can you online?:
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example)
what program do you use?:
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it)
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)
Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)



APPLICATION FORM FOR CAT PHOTO LEADER X3

Name:
Nickname:
Can you be an active mod?:
How many hours a day can you online?:
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example)
what program do you use to edit photo?:
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it)
Please display the kittens in photography with the HQ and best pose: (in spoiler)
Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)




APPLICATION FORM FOR CAT GAME LEADER X3

Name:
Nickname:
What game you'll make?: (give the example)
Can you be an active mod?:
How many hours a day can you be online?:
Are you a mod from other groups:(give me group example)
Why do u want to be mod:
Invited ur buddies and added to your favourites?(please inform and I'll check it)
Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)



APPLICATION FORM FOR CAT MOD LEADER X3

Name:
Nickname:
What job you'll focus on?:
Can you be an active mod?:
How many hours a day can you be online?:
Are you a mod from other groups:(give me group example)
Why do u want to be mod:
Invited ur buddies and added to your favourites?(please inform and I'll check it)
Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)


Posted 8/14/09

Nickname: Maddy
Can you be an active mod?: Of course!
How many hours a day can you online?: Um..3-5h i guess~! ^^ But school will start soon so about 30 min or 1 hour!
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example): Avatar Shoppu; Starlight Decoration (on probation); Crazy Workshop
what program do you use?: GIMP
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it): I will do it~!
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)
Aviis:

Banner: (I don't like to make banners, thought, but sometimes i make them~! )
I just have one (it's the only one who is saved in my computer~! )

Icons:

Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)
Posted 8/14/09

pelite222 wrote:


Nickname: Maddy
Can you be an active mod?: Of course!
How many hours a day can you online?: Um..3-5h i guess~! ^^ But school will start soon so about 30 min or 1 hour!
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example): Avatar Shoppu; Starlight Decoration (on probation); Crazy Workshop
what program do you use?: GIMP
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it): I will do it~!
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)
Aviis:

Banner: (I don't like to make banners, thought, but sometimes i make them~! )
I just have one (it's the only one who is saved in my computer~! )

Icons:

Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)


step 1 approved!
step 2 pending

Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:


Posted 8/14/09


D o n e

Cat Gfx Leader
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
Name:cherrygurl
Nickname:sakiya
Can you be an active mod?:yuppers
How many hours a day can you online?:yeah but school wll start soon so 2 hours approx
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example) R1-chans graphic design, Lovely Graphic makers,avi shop!
what program do you use?:photoshop 7, GIMP, Corel X3 and photoscape
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it)I will
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)

Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
bu



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)
Sory but I dun't understand this part


Just post an anime picture~! It's like in that picture is you~!
Like this:
Cat Gfx Leader
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

pelite222 wrote:

bu



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)
Sory but I dun't understand this part


Just post an anime picture~! It's like in that picture is you~!
Like this:


Oh Okay thank you
Cat Gfx Leader
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
Name: kiarra
Nickname: kiki
Can you be an active mod?: yep yep
How many hours a day can you online?: 5-9 hours a day
Are you a mod from other groups?: Hc graphic designers and -Strawberry Desings-
what program do you use?: photoshop
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:heheh yep ^^^
Samples of your work:

Photo of urs for display in group profile:
Posted 8/14/09

pelite222 wrote:



D o n e



You're PASSED!

Congrats to be Mods in here. Please be active and help request in here (although I haven't been open it at forum )
Thank you for applying in here! and Welcome to be The Cat Tamer!
Posted 8/14/09

cherrygurl wrote:

Name:cherrygurl
Nickname:sakiya
Can you be an active mod?:yuppers
How many hours a day can you online?:yeah but school wll start soon so 2 hours approx
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example) R1-chans graphic design, Lovely Graphic makers,avi shop!
what program do you use?:photoshop 7, GIMP, Corel X3 and photoscape
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it)I will
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)




step 1 approved!
step 2 pending!


Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:
Posted 8/14/09

cherrygurl wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

bu



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)
Sory but I dun't understand this part


Just post an anime picture~! It's like in that picture is you~!
Like this:


Oh Okay thank you :D

sorry maybe the 2nd pic of u to small cause I want render it. so It's okay I use with the first pic that u post to me at first?
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09

XkiarraX wrote:

Name: kiarra
Nickname: kiki
Can you be an active mod?: yep yep
How many hours a day can you online?: 5-9 hours a day
Are you a mod from other groups?: Hc graphic designers and -Strawberry Desings-
what program do you use?: photoshop
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:heheh yep ^^^
Samples of your work:

Photo of urs for display in group profile:



step 1 approved!
step 2 pending

Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:
Cat Gfx Leader
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

R1ph wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

Name: kiarra
Nickname: kiki
Can you be an active mod?: yep yep
How many hours a day can you online?: 5-9 hours a day
Are you a mod from other groups?: Hc graphic designers and -Strawberry Desings-
what program do you use?: photoshop
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:heheh yep ^^^
Samples of your work:

Photo of urs for display in group profile:



step 1 approved!
step 2 pending

Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:


H O P E C H U L I K E

YEA SRY ITS BRIGHT MY PS ISENT WORKING <.<
Posted 8/14/09

XkiarraX wrote:


R1ph wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

Name: kiarra
Nickname: kiki
Can you be an active mod?: yep yep
How many hours a day can you online?: 5-9 hours a day
Are you a mod from other groups?: Hc graphic designers and -Strawberry Desings-
what program do you use?: photoshop
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:heheh yep ^^^
Samples of your work:

Photo of urs for display in group profile:



step 1 approved!
step 2 pending

Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:


H O P E C H U L I K E

YEA SRY ITS BRIGHT MY PS ISENT WORKING <.<


You're PASSED!

Congrats to be Mods in here. Please be active and help request in here (although I haven't been open it at forum )
Thank you for applying in here! and Welcome to be The Cat Tamer!
Cat Gfx Leader
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

Name:cherrygurl
Nickname:sakiya
Can you be an active mod?:yuppers
How many hours a day can you online?:yeah but school wll start soon so 2 hours approx
Are you a mod from other groups?:(give me group example) R1-chans graphic design, Lovely Graphic makers,avi shop!
what program do you use?:photoshop 7, GIMP, Corel X3 and photoscape
Invited your buddies and added to favourites?:(please inform and I'll check it)I will
Samples of your work:(min 3 avatar, banner, and icons and in spoiler)



Photo of urs for display in group profile: (not real please and in spoiler)




step 1 approved!
step 2 pending!


Congrats! You passed the first stage ^ ^ Alright now for your test. Please make either an Avatar or Banner with this pic with the words

"Kittens gfx Studio"
"Join now! "

You can use any effects only rules are the text must be there and that it must be thin and tall.

Here is your pic:


But I wanna make a banner, does it have to be thin and tall?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.