First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
╰☆Let's go watch Meteor Shower☆╮ [Mainland Hana Yori Dango?]
Posted 8/20/09
i am quite glad the rating shoot up..^^

according to asian fanatics...

"Although Hunan TV's Meteor Shower had much criticisms before it begun airing, its premier on August 8th had a viewership of 1.9% (40million+ viewers), first place of that time slot.

As the show went on, it quickly rose. By Wednesday, it already reached 2.07%, winning second place by a long run, as well as beating Hunan TV's self-made drama's record viewership.

source: crionline
--------
poster's notes:

On Thursday, sohu reported the viewership to have reached 2.42%...that's at least 50 million viewers, more than the whole population of Korea. ''

12674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kou-chan's ♡ || B...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Done watching Ep. 1 - 2 Preview XD [cool. XDDD] gonna lub it!
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
` i hope next time they choose a better look actors

` those guys really waste my time !!

` even they have nice setting !! hekhek

NO OFFENSE ^_^
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Miman City
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
well ive seen the first 3 eps and didnt expect it so be SO different than the original story
i mean the F4 arent childhood friend?? GASP

they also look like kids

BUT...i like it XD
Posted 8/20/09

amiaruon wrote:

well ive seen the first 3 eps and didnt expect it so be SO different than the original story
i mean the F4 arent childhood friend?? GASP

they also look like kids

BUT...i like it XD


hmm...yea...they kinda change the story
but i like it too..^^
enjoy watching it...

1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / "pEarL Of d Orient"
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
ow....another version?
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Miman City
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

crunch132 wrote:


amiaruon wrote:

well ive seen the first 3 eps and didnt expect it so be SO different than the original story
i mean the F4 arent childhood friend?? GASP

they also look like kids

BUT...i like it XD


hmm...yea...they kinda change the story
but i like it too..^^
enjoy watching it...



lol ima on ep 7 now
i do like the new changes cause well it gives a different vibe to the story (since this is the FORTH version ive seen) :3
Posted 8/21/09
not bad overall...^^
keep me entertaining <3
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
I'm liking it so far.. the story is a bit different but i like it
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
does anyone know what the opening song is called? or where I can download it?
Posted 8/22/09

lauramrs wrote:

does anyone know what the opening song is called? or where I can download it?


i dunno wats the song name but u can dl it here

Download: http://www.4shared.com/dir/19036679/899f2201/Meteor_Shower_OST.html

221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

cuteberry1 wrote:


lauramrs wrote:

does anyone know what the opening song is called? or where I can download it?


i dunno wats the song name but u can dl it here

Download: http://www.4shared.com/dir/19036679/899f2201/Meteor_Shower_OST.html



Thank you!! ^_^
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Algeria
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
This version is different from the other 3 but still there are some particular scenes along with the speech they didn't change like
Domyuji & makino spending a night in some isolated place and then domyuji getting a high fever..
Domyuji sees Makino & Rui together and declaring a war/competition against them, the remaining 2 members of the F4 are always with domyuji
and so on..
But seeing how Yuxun is smart/Yunhai is stupid (the opposite of the original characters) this sure makes some unique scenes, and funny ones as well ^_^

After all, i like meteor shower
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
surprisingly a good and fun show. taught me a lesson about judging a book by its cover...
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
here're the links to the subbed eps: http://www.mysoju.com/lets-go-watch-meteor-shower/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.