First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Fad Diets
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

silverdragon_amai wrote:

mmm...chicken green apples R my fav.

uh.....nope never done a chicken and apple diet before...but I am going through a soup diet. I just don't really feel like eating. so just to keep myself from getting light headed or passing out I'd eat soup. There's so many varieties to choose from...like tomatoe soup, carrot and ginger soup to ramon or even clam chowder, ect.
I have been eating like this for about 1 month 1/2 now and still going cuz I still don't wanna really eat.. yea Ive lost weight cuz my clothes are really loose on me. If I keep on going Im gonna need new clothes, tee hee hee.


Do you eat bread with your soups? o.o

Posted 12/28/07
ew how bout no..I have variety but I just don't eat a whole lot. You don't eat till you're full, remember that and you're good.
9614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
don't forget that emotional health and physical health are basically it, so have fun and eat what you like ^_^

imzackthe3 wrote:

just asking...........

since i was ten i never ate rice........ only chicken and green apple...........
its kinda boring to eat it always then exercise 3 times a day ...........

if you have try this...... i think you might have a nice body and dropped about 5kg every month///
and if you want to try..... be ready to take consequences of being hungry for days!!!


745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
rice is made out of carbs so are apples.
Posted 12/28/07

KunaixIchigo wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:

mmm...chicken green apples R my fav.

uh.....nope never done a chicken and apple diet before...but I am going through a soup diet. I just don't really feel like eating. so just to keep myself from getting light headed or passing out I'd eat soup. There's so many varieties to choose from...like tomatoe soup, carrot and ginger soup to ramon or even clam chowder, ect.
I have been eating like this for about 1 month 1/2 now and still going cuz I still don't wanna really eat.. yea Ive lost weight cuz my clothes are really loose on me. If I keep on going Im gonna need new clothes, tee hee hee.


Do you eat bread with your soups? o.o



sometimes bread or crackers but not always...why do u ask????
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

silverdragon_amai wrote:


KunaixIchigo wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:

mmm...chicken green apples R my fav.

uh.....nope never done a chicken and apple diet before...but I am going through a soup diet. I just don't really feel like eating. so just to keep myself from getting light headed or passing out I'd eat soup. There's so many varieties to choose from...like tomatoe soup, carrot and ginger soup to ramon or even clam chowder, ect.
I have been eating like this for about 1 month 1/2 now and still going cuz I still don't wanna really eat.. yea Ive lost weight cuz my clothes are really loose on me. If I keep on going Im gonna need new clothes, tee hee hee.


Do you eat bread with your soups? o.o



sometimes bread or crackers but not always...why do u ask????


because i eat bread with clam chowder usually
but i dont get good clam chowder often
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
the person must have a hard time going to the bathroom. there is no fiber in the diet.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

batnim wrote:

don't forget that emotional health and physical health are basically it, so have fun and eat what you like ^_^

imzackthe3 wrote:

just asking...........

since i was ten i never ate rice........ only chicken and green apple...........
its kinda boring to eat it always then exercise 3 times a day ...........

if you have try this...... i think you might have a nice body and dropped about 5kg every month///
and if you want to try..... be ready to take consequences of being hungry for days!!!





i can't just eat what i like......... i may faint that easily
13511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where knights r f...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
nah...i dont want to be on diet....
Posted 12/28/07
um. ok.

too much of anything is no good for your body.
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
heck no
i would throw up after eating so much chicken and apples XS
9614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
I'm no nutritionist right now, but you should probably see one because your body needs a balance of every food source

imzackthe3 wrote:


batnim wrote:

don't forget that emotional health and physical health are basically it, so have fun and eat what you like ^_^

imzackthe3 wrote:

just asking...........

since i was ten i never ate rice........ only chicken and green apple...........
its kinda boring to eat it always then exercise 3 times a day ...........

if you have try this...... i think you might have a nice body and dropped about 5kg every month///
and if you want to try..... be ready to take consequences of being hungry for days!!!





i can't just eat what i like......... i may faint that easily


82434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
A chicken and apple diet. Not only I would NOT go on diet, but a diet just on chicken and a apple sounds extreme for me, whatever happened to eating vegetables and grains and so forth and so forth? And don't forget the milk family!
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / center of the earth
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
nah...not for me. teenagers shud enjoy life! hehe...:P
come on...you only have one life. you shud enjoy all the varieties of delicious food. trust me..you will never regret it. ^_^
Posted 12/28/07

KunaixIchigo wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:


KunaixIchigo wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:

mmm...chicken green apples R my fav.

uh.....nope never done a chicken and apple diet before...but I am going through a soup diet. I just don't really feel like eating. so just to keep myself from getting light headed or passing out I'd eat soup. There's so many varieties to choose from...like tomatoe soup, carrot and ginger soup to ramon or even clam chowder, ect.
I have been eating like this for about 1 month 1/2 now and still going cuz I still don't wanna really eat.. yea Ive lost weight cuz my clothes are really loose on me. If I keep on going Im gonna need new clothes, tee hee hee.


Do you eat bread with your soups? o.o



sometimes bread or crackers but not always...why do u ask????


because i eat bread with clam chowder usually
but i dont get good clam chowder often


I like to dip crackers into my clam chowder. uh huh. what kind of clam chowder do u buy??? I buy the Progesso kind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.