First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply r e q u e s t i n g
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/18/09




Format


Mod Requesting: Mod Examples!
Name:
Username:
GFX:
Written:
Size:
Extra:
High Quality Pics:





Rules


• No Spamming
• Request Once At A Time
• Don't Quote This Post







Payment


Invite Buddies •
Post On Walls •
Play Games •
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
Mod Requesting:The creator
Name:Aya
Username:Jennyzhen112
GFX:aiv
Written:Jennyzhen112 Miss.Aya
Size:thin and tall
Extra:any
High Quality Pics:i want you to put them together


D O N E PhoenixFoo
Posted 8/16/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

Mod Requesting:The creator
Name:Aya
Username:Jennyzhen112
GFX:aiv
Written:Jennyzhen112 Miss.Aya
Size:thin and tall
Extra:any
High Quality Pics:i want you to put them together


D O N E PhoenixFoo


Hope you like it please don't reply this post if you have any problem or question please PM me thank you
174818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Name:Jasmine
Username:HinataGirlRules
GFX:Avatar
Written:HinataGirlRules, Jasmine, Jazzie, #1 Twinnie
Size:Ur Choice
Extra:Ur Choice Make It Kind Black
High Quality Pics:


D O N E PhoenixFoo
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:

Name:Jasmine
Username:HinataGirlRules
GFX:Avatar
Written:HinataGirlRules, Jasmine, Jazzie, #1 Twinnie
Size:Ur Choice
Extra:Ur Choice Make It Kind Black
High Quality Pics:


Please don't reply this post:
Sorry if i cann't fit all the text in it since it is to long but hope you still like it <3
FooFoo
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Mod Requesting: anyone
Name:Chelsy
Username: animeangelxv
GFX: avi
Written: animeangelxv,Chels
Size:thin and tall
Extra: anything cute
High Quality Pics:

FooFoo
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Mod Requesting: the creator or anyone
Name: Mitsuki-chan
Username: mitsuki_xxx123
GFX: avatar
Written: Mitsuki-chan, mitsuki_xxx123
Size: thin and tall or watever look good
Extra: anything u want
High Quality Pics:
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/20/09
Mod Requesting: anyone(:
Name: Yui
Username: Anime9111
GFX: avatar
Written: Anime9111, yui-chan
Size: thin & short
Extra: anything kawai/cool(:
High Quality Pics:


D O N E PhoenixFoo
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/18/09
Mod Requesting: anyone.
Name: Ayumi
Username: butterfly-x
GFX: avi
Written: butterfly-x, Ayumi-chan
Size: thin and tall
Extra: anything you want to put in.
High Quality Pics:



D O N E -yuuri-
GFX Foo
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / OMG STALKER~!! *...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

butterfly-x wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone.
Name: Ayumi
Username: butterfly-x
GFX: avi
Written: butterfly-x, Ayumi-chan
Size: thin and tall
Extra: anything you want to put in.
High Quality Pics:


hiih done with your avi i hope u like it=33


Posted 8/18/09

-yuuri- wrote:

butterfly-x wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone.
Name: Ayumi
Username: butterfly-x
GFX: avi
Written: butterfly-x, Ayumi-chan
Size: thin and tall
Extra: anything you want to put in.
High Quality Pics:




hiih done with your avi i hope u like it=33





WAHH !!! ^^ i love it !!! thanx -yuuri- !!
FooFoo
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Mod Requesting: Anyone ^^
Name: Danii
Username: dannynoriega
GFX: Avii
Written: dannynoriega ; danii
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up to you
High Quality Pics:
Posted 8/18/09

dannynoriega wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone ^^
Name: Danii
Username: dannynoriega
GFX: Avii
Written: dannynoriega ; danii
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up to you
High Quality Pics:


higher quality please
FooFoo
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

PhoenixFoo wrote:


dannynoriega wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone ^^
Name: Danii
Username: dannynoriega
GFX: Avii
Written: dannynoriega ; danii
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up to you
High Quality Pics:


higher quality please


i knew that wuld happen.
Posted 8/18/09

dannynoriega wrote:


PhoenixFoo wrote:


dannynoriega wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone ^^
Name: Danii
Username: dannynoriega
GFX: Avii
Written: dannynoriega ; danii
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up to you
High Quality Pics:


higher quality please


i knew that wuld happen.


this one also
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.