First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply r e q u e s t i n g
FooFoo
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09

PhoenixFoo wrote:


dannynoriega wrote:


PhoenixFoo wrote:


dannynoriega wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone ^^
Name: Danii
Username: dannynoriega
GFX: Avii
Written: dannynoriega ; danii
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up to you
High Quality Pics:


higher quality please


i knew that wuld happen.


this one also


Posted 8/18/09

anime9111 wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone(:
Name: Yui
Username: Anime9111
GFX: avatar
Written: Anime9111, yui-chan
Size: thin & short
Extra: anything kawai/cool(:
High Quality Pics:


D O N E PhoenixFoo


Hope you like it <3 Please don't reply this post thank you
Posted 8/18/09
Mod Requesting: PhoenixFoo
Name: Cindy
Username: precious256
GFX: Avii
Written: precious256, Cindy-chan
Size: tall & thin
Extra: brushes & any that matches
High Quality Pics:
Posted 8/18/09
Mod Requesting:PhoenixFoo
Name:Yua
Username:Happystargirl
GFX:Avii
Written:happystargirl , yua , Mada Mada Dane
Size:tall and thin
Extra:anythin that cute,match the pic,and swirls
High Quality Pics:
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/19/09
Mod Requesting: anyone
Name: Rin Hiro
Username: Inu-kage
GFX: Avatar
Written: I don't need a handsome prince to save me.....I'd rather rescue MYSELF!
Inu-kage
Size: Thin and tall
Extra:Brushes/scanlines/ anything cute
High Quality Pics:


taken by raven
FooFoo
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/20/09
Mod Requesting: ANYONE
Name: Saki-chan
Username: sakiuchiha
GFX: Avii
Written: Saki-chan and sakiuchiha
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up 2 u
High Quality Pics: together


Done by kimJAEHUNG
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

Inu-kage wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Name: Rin Hiro
Username: Inu-kage
GFX: Avatar
Written: I don't need a handsome prince to save me.....I'd rather rescue MYSELF!
Inu-kage
Size: Thin and tall
Extra:Brushes/scanlines/ anything cute
High Quality Pics:


taken by raven


I made two versions. kindly pm me if you have any problems with it.

Posted 8/20/09

sakiuchiha wrote:

Mod Requesting: ANYONE
Name: Saki-chan
Username: sakiuchiha
GFX: Avii
Written: Saki-chan and sakiuchiha
Size: thin and tall
Extra: up 2 u
High Quality Pics: together


DONE by kimJAEHUNG


hope yu like it
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/21/09
Mod Requesting: anyone avaibale
Name: Oreo
Username: OreoDork
GFX: avatar
Written: my name and maybe a quote? o_O
Size: thin and tall
Extra: some brushes but not too much please ^^"
High Quality Pics:



taken by raven
FooFoo
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
Mod Requesting: Any
Name: Car
Username: CarolynL375
GFX: Some Renders
Written: Nothing
Size:Um.. Orginial Size the way I posted it
Extra: Acutally add Outer Glow to all of them.
High Quality Pics:






62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

OreoDork wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone avaibale
Name: Oreo
Username: OreoDork
GFX: avatar
Written: my name and maybe a quote? o_O
Size: thin and tall
Extra: some brushes but not too much please ^^"
High Quality Pics:



taken by raven


here.


Posted 8/22/09

precious256 wrote:

Mod Requesting: PhoenixFoo
Name: Cindy
Username: precious256
GFX: Avii
Written: precious256, Cindy-chan
Size: tall & thin
Extra: brushes & any that matches
High Quality Pics:


FooFoo
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
Mod Requesting: PhoenixFoo
Name: Konatsu
Username: konatsusan
GFX: avatar
Written: konatsusan, Sumi
Size: thin&tall
Extra: no border, anything cute pls. & no animations
High Quality Pics:
FooFoo
9668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the place wher...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/24/09
Mod Requesting: KimJAEHUNG
Name: Yuuki
Username: mitzushi
GFX: avii
Written: mitzushi, natsu
Size: thin nd tall
Extra: beams, brushes
High Quality Pics:


DONE
Posted 8/24/09

mitzushi wrote:

Mod Requesting: KimJAEHUNG
Name: Yuuki
Username: mitzushi
GFX: avii
Written: mitzushi, natsu
Size: thin nd tall
Extra: beams, brushes
High Quality Pics:


DONE


hope yu like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.