First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply a p p l i c a t i o n
Posted 8/14/09




Format


Name:
Username:
Mod For:(graphic or helper)
How Often Online:
GFX Skills:
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners)
Samples:





Rules


• If Your Reject Don't Complain
• If Your Accept Or Reject Don't Reply
• Don't Quote This Post







Mod's Jobs


Be Active •
Invite Buddies •
Play Games •
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
Name: Stephy aka Jaejong's wife
Username: kimJAEHUNG
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphic
How Often Online: everyday. but during school half day
GFX Skills: avatars? banners?
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners) Advance - pro
Samples:


A C C E P T
Posted 8/16/09

kimJAEHUNG wrote:

Name: Stephy aka Jaejong's wife
Username: kimJAEHUNG
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphic
How Often Online: everyday. but during school half day
GFX Skills: avatars? banners?
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners) Advance - pro
Samples:


A C C E P T


your accept and please don't reply this post
GFX Foo
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / OMG STALKER~!! *...
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Name:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-
Mod For:(graphic and helper)
How Often Online:everyday
GFX Skills:avis and banners
Skills Mode:etto idk im not not good
Samples
Posted 8/17/09

-yuuri- wrote:

Name:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-
Mod For:(graphic and helper)
How Often Online:everyday
GFX Skills:avis and banners
Skills Mode:etto idk im not not good
Samples


kawwii yuuri <3 <3 but try to make the font outstanding <3 but your accept and please do not reply this post
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Name: meinya
Username: RoCkeR_ReBel_mEi
Mod For: anyone
How Often Online: everyday~ but not at weekends
Skills Mode: beginner
Samples:


R E J E C T
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
Name: Amy
Username: iHollister
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphics<3
How Often Online: i go online everday
GFX Skills: avii&banners
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners) inbetween beginner and advance
Samples:


R E J E C T
Posted 8/17/09

iHollister wrote:

Name: Amy
Username: iHollister
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphics<3
How Often Online: i go online everday
GFX Skills: avii&banners
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners) inbetween beginner and advance
Samples:



just by looking at your graphic it seem like you still need to be working with ur profile but your avii is pretty good but you just need to add more detail sooo...i think ur reject but you will be a good help if you sign up for one and please don't reply this post
Posted 8/17/09

RoCkeR_ReBel_mEi wrote:

Name: meinya
Username: RoCkeR_ReBel_mEi
Mod For: anyone
How Often Online: everyday~ but not at weekends
Skills Mode: beginner
Samples:


i love your 1st avii but you still need to make the pic more outstanding but please come back next time sorry ur reject please don't reply this post
20895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stalker much?o,..O
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Name:yaya
Username:xluvableo
Mod For:graphic
How Often Online:everyday
GFX Skills:avi's,banner's,icon's,profile's
Skills Mode:im not a beginer also not a pro so i guess advanced,but i not so gud:P
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8524025
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09

Name: Ciera
Username: darkraven_08
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphic?
How Often Online: Weekends, Weekdays(if I haev no exams on the next day)
GFX Skills: avi and banner
Skills Mode:Beginner
Samples:


A C C E P T
Posted 8/18/09

xLuvableo wrote:

Name:yaya
Username:xluvableo
Mod For:graphic
How Often Online:everyday
GFX Skills:avi's,banner's,icon's,profile's
Skills Mode:im not a beginer also not a pro so i guess advanced,but i not so gud:P
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8524025


ummm...your graphic is pretty good but some of them are pretty blurry so try to make an avii with this pic:
Posted 8/18/09

darkraven_08 wrote:


Name: Ciera
Username: darkraven_08
Mod For:(graphic or helper) graphic?
How Often Online: Weekends, Weekdays(if I haev no exams on the next day)
GFX Skills: avi and banner
Skills Mode:Beginner
Samples:


A C C E P T


tish tish you are no beginner you are a pro!!!
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Name:saphii-chan
Username:BloodySaphire
Mod For:(graphic or helper)graphic XD
How Often Online:almost everyday XD exceept for sundays
GFX Skills:avi, banner, profile
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners)beginner
Samples:

p.s: if u wanna look at the profile....goto my profile...

R E J E C T
Posted 8/18/09

BloodySaphire wrote:

Name:saphii-chan
Username:BloodySaphire
Mod For:(graphic or helper)graphic XD
How Often Online:almost everyday XD exceept for sundays
GFX Skills:avi, banner, profile
Skills Mode:(Pro,Advance,Beginners)beginner
Samples:

p.s: if u wanna look at the profile....goto my profile...


i like your 1st avii but the other is kinda to plainish and it is kinda blurr please come back next time
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.