First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Requests
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 9/21/09
---<<SCHAFs Avi Requests>>---


well like the title says, this is where you request for your pic
to be turned into a work of art =o [[aii think Oo]]
we'll try our best to meet your satisfaction for you Request!--


RuLes-->>

✖Only one request per day !
✖You may request for a certain mod but please
request for some other mod every once in a while!
✖POST IN HIGH QUALITY PICS!
✖Fill out the whole entire form

<<--Form

The Picture:
Text:
Quote?:
Extras:
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):
Are you gonna use it??(i'm gonne check):
Mod request:

For Moderators

✖ When doing a request, edit the requester's post and
put in Pending and your username !
Once your done, please put in DONE/username
Thank You! =)

must.read

✖To those whom are requesting:
Fill up the whole form plz.
And plz. use it! if not all our
efforts are going to be a waste x(
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/20/09


The Picture:

Text:Emily-chan...
Quote?:follow your dream....
Extras:umm plz mke it like on a notepad thingy...tnx!
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy

Amu Hinamori Fan
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/21/09
The Picture:

Text:krish10...
Quote?bass is my thing...
Extras:plz. mke 2 aviis other w/ a bow nd other w/o a bow..i wnna c if its gud^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:ILoveBangBangTang

DONE! ILoveBangBangTang
S.C.A.H.F.Chosen Co-Creator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

emi_kimo62 wrote:



The Picture:

Text:Emily-chan...
Quote?:follow your dream....
Extras:umm plz mke it like on a notepad thingy...tnx!
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy



Here you go! Hope u like it!

S.C.A.H.F. Group ,Mod
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10...
Quote?bass is my thing...
Extras:plz. mke 2 aviis other w/ a bow nd other w/o a bow..i wnna c if its gud^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:ILoveBangBangTang

PENDING! ILoveBangBangTang


errrmm bow means ribbon like that rite ??
Posted 8/20/09

amujoy wrote:


emi_kimo62 wrote:



The Picture:

Text:Emily-chan...
Quote?:follow your dream....
Extras:umm plz mke it like on a notepad thingy...tnx!
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy



Here you go! Hope u like it!



thanks soooooo much joy! it loooks reallly great!
Amu Hinamori Fan
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10...
Quote?bass is my thing...
Extras:plz. mke 2 aviis other w/ a bow nd other w/o a bow..i wnna c if its gud^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:ILoveBangBangTang

PENDING! ILoveBangBangTang


errrmm bow means ribbon like that rite ??


yes! thts rite!
S.C.A.H.F. Group ,Mod
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/21/09

krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10...
Quote?bass is my thing...
Extras:plz. mke 2 aviis other w/ a bow nd other w/o a bow..i wnna c if its gud^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:ILoveBangBangTang

PENDING! ILoveBangBangTang


Hey hey krishie im sowwii if its not okay well i've try my best , thx 4 choosing me as ur avii maker thank you XD
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/21/09
The Picture:

Text:yumiani..
Quote?:i will catch my dream...
Extras:u ick^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy
S.C.A.H.F.Chosen Co-Creator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

emi_kimo62 wrote:


amujoy wrote:


emi_kimo62 wrote:



The Picture:

Text:Emily-chan...
Quote?:follow your dream....
Extras:umm plz mke it like on a notepad thingy...tnx!
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy



Here you go! Hope u like it!



thanks soooooo much joy! it loooks reallly great!

hee...you're welcome...

Amu Hinamori Fan
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:

krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10...
Quote?bass is my thing...
Extras:plz. mke 2 aviis other w/ a bow nd other w/o a bow..i wnna c if its gud^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:ILoveBangBangTang

PENDING! ILoveBangBangTang

DONE ! Ilove-BangBangTang


thanks soo much! im using it ryt now^^
S.C.A.H.F.Chosen Co-Creator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

yumiani wrote:

The Picture:

Text:yumiani..
Quote?:i will catch my dream...
Extras:u ick^^
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy


Here you go! hope u like it!

Amu Hinamori Fan
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/21/09
The Picture:

Text:krish10
Quote?:guitar as my passion...
Extras:could u plz mke it lke on a notepad thingy?
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy~~~she's the best!
S.C.A.H.F.Chosen Co-Creator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10
Quote?:guitar as my passion...
Extras:could u plz mke it lke on a notepad thingy?
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy~~~she's the best!

here u go! Hope u like it! sorry if it's a little too fat...


Amu Hinamori Fan
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

amujoy wrote:


krish10 wrote:

The Picture:

Text:krish10
Quote?:guitar as my passion...
Extras:could u plz mke it lke on a notepad thingy?
Payment (3 Invites to friends and 1 photo upload):yup!
Mod request:amujoy~~~she's the best!

here u go! Hope u like it! sorry if it's a little too fat...




wow its great!!! no its just ryt! thanks sooo much!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.