First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Add words to the dictionary!
Posted 8/15/09
Here you can add words to the dictionary pages! They can be japanese names, random words, numbers, etc. Please lay out the page like this:



eg.

Moderator
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my appartment
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
bara - rose
Posted 9/25/09

Lucy_W wrote:

bara - rose


Added!
Moderator
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my appartment
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
chi - blood
Moderator
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my appartment
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
kou, hagane - steel
Moderator
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my appartment
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
junketsu - purity, chastity, pure-bred (usually animal), pure-blooded, thoroughbred
Posted 10/10/09

Lucy_W wrote:

kou, hagane - steel



Lucy_W wrote:

junketsu - purity, chastity, pure-bred (usually animal), pure-blooded, thoroughbred


ADDED!
Moderator
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 10/25/09
demo - but...
hai- yes
matashita-see ya tomorrow/ see ya later
daijoubu-are you okay?
chotto matte- wait
Posted 10/27/09

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

demo - but...
hai- yes
matashita-see ya tomorrow/ see ya later
daijoubu-are you okay?
chotto matte- wait


ADDED!!
Moderator
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
arigato-thank you
you're welcome-douiteshimashite
bank-ginkou
cheers!-kanpai
tomodachi-friend
help-tasukete

Posted 11/3/09

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

arigato-thank you
you're welcome-douiteshimashite
bank-ginkou
cheers!-kanpai
tomodachi-friend
help-tasukete



ADDED!!!
Moderator
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I understand-wakarimashita
I don't understand-wakarimasen
Leave me alone-hottoite
i'm sick-byoki desu
Posted 11/4/09
otanjoubi omedeto - Happy Birtday
onegai - please
ohayo - good morning
konbawa - good evening
oyasumi [nasai] - good night
konnichiwa - hello/good afternoon
gohan - food
asa gohan - break fast
tsumanai - boring
ichi ban no tomodachi - best friend
honto - real
ichi ban - first
watashi / ore / atashi/ boku - me/i
anata - you
anata tachi - you [more than one]
chotto matte - wait for a sec
sayonara - goodbye / farewell [wont meet for a year or so]
ja ne - goodbye [still meeting tomorrow]
doko? - where
dare? - who
itsu? - when?
doushite? - why?
boku tachi / watashi tachi - us/our
shiawase - happy

are these too much?
Posted 11/18/09

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

I understand-wakarimashita
I don't understand-wakarimasen
Leave me alone-hottoite
i'm sick-byoki desu


ADDED!!!
Posted 11/18/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:

otanjoubi omedeto - Happy Birtday
onegai - please
ohayo - good morning
konbawa - good evening
oyasumi [nasai] - good night
konnichiwa - hello/good afternoon
gohan - food
asa gohan - break fast
tsumanai - boring
ichi ban no tomodachi - best friend
honto - real
ichi ban - first
watashi / ore / atashi/ boku - me/i
anata - you
anata tachi - you [more than one]
chotto matte - wait for a sec
sayonara - goodbye / farewell [wont meet for a year or so]
ja ne - goodbye [still meeting tomorrow]
doko? - where
dare? - who
itsu? - when?
doushite? - why?
boku tachi / watashi tachi - us/our
shiawase - happy

are these too much?


No no!^^ The more the merrier!^^ ADDED!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.