First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Head Person Yeah!
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

kyuubiROCKS wrote:


Kari heard him and smiled. C'mon Master Kyu!
get away I refuse the paperwork!!!!!!


Kari pounced on Kyu. Come on, Hokage! You wanted this posistion so damn bad!
Hokage
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fighting Demons s...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

Kari pounced on Kyu. Come on, Hokage! You wanted this posistion so damn bad!
I Didn't want it remeber? Lord Bokudanime hokage died and the land of fire chose me for it
Head Person Yeah!
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

kyuubiROCKS wrote:


Kari pounced on Kyu. Come on, Hokage! You wanted this posistion so damn bad!
I Didn't want it remeber? Lord Bokudanime hokage died and the land of fire chose me for it


Kari pulled Kyu back with her. You got to work!
Shinobi
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

Zaiden_Ruichi wrote:


cuitedog wrote:

Momo stared at the hand for a while, "I'm Momo."
She shook his hand.





Crazyanimechick45 wrote:


cuitedog wrote:

Momo stared at the hand for a while, "I'm Momo."
She shook his hand.


"ah I'm so bored" I whined to myself as I walked through the forest " I wish I had a team to teach already theres nothing to do" I stopped when I spotted two people shaking hands " Hey what are you two doing out here?"


As Aiden finished shaking momo's hand, he notices another person near. Oh, I just sat here to relax, and then I met Momo. Why do you ask? He hopes that they aren't in trouble.



Huh no reason I just thought the students are to be training with there sensei right now I said as I followed the Hokage and the other ninja
Shinobi
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:


kyuubiROCKS wrote:


Kari pounced on Kyu. Come on, Hokage! You wanted this posistion so damn bad!
I Didn't want it remeber? Lord Bokudanime hokage died and the land of fire chose me for it


Kari pulled Kyu back with her. You got to work!


I jumped down from a tree and met up with the hokage and the girl ninja need some help pulling him back miss?
Head Person Yeah!
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/25/09


Kari nodded and smiled. Please and thank you!

Shinobi
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:



Kari nodded and smiled. Please and thank you!



"alright" I said as I helped her pull the Hokage back to his office
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
{I come into the clearing where this is taking place and walk up to everyone}
And what do we have here?
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
{A young woman in a kimono comes into view, stopping behind me to catch her breath}
ASENKA:*huff*...*huff*...Seizu...this is getting...ridiculous.
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
{I turn to Asenka, a small smile on my face}
Asenka, I'm surprised at you: to think, a common thief can't keep pace with someone who can't even see where he's going!
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
{Asenka looks up at me, an annoyed expression etched on her face}
ASENKA:That's EX-thief!
{I laugh quietly, before looking to the others}
Now, as I asked earlier: what do we have here?
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
{Asenka then subconsciously grabs me by the arm}
ASENKA:Seizu, we have to get to Konoha, remember? You're supposed to talk to the Hokage about becoming a Squad Leader...
{She then looks down, sees that she's holding my arm in a manner most would deem as affectionate, and quickly lets go, blushing slightly}
Head Person Yeah!
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

Pirokika wrote:

{Asenka then subconsciously grabs me by the arm}
ASENKA:Seizu, we have to get to Konoha, remember? You're supposed to talk to the Hokage about becoming a Squad Leader...
{She then looks down, sees that she's holding my arm in a manner most would deem as affectionate, and quickly lets go, blushing slightly}


Demi heard a ruster down below the trees. She jumped down, her Akatsuki cloak waving behind her. Well, well, well.... What do we have here? she said in a mild quiet tone.
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
{We turn to see this newcomer, Asenka subconsciously coming closer to my side}
I believe we should ask the same, even though it will be the third time in a row for me...
{I smirk at this little factoid}
Head Person Yeah!
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Pirokika wrote:

{We turn to see this newcomer, Asenka subconsciously coming closer to my side}
I believe we should ask the same, even though it will be the third time in a row for me...
{I smirk at this little factoid}


Demi cocked an eyebrow and smiled slightly at the two. If you must now, I am Demi. she told them, not caring of the reaction. Now, you're turn, kids...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.