First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [CLASS]History Of Hell
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:

Kuromi-hey kendu-san
How are ya Kuromi-chan/sensei



im ok*face looks like not ok at all*im going 2 c the principal WHY THE HELL DID ONII-CHAN DID THAT
what did i do *scared face*



Kuromi-u did nothing its just the Oyama family haded 2 sleep 4 along time so we wont be sleeping at night nor morning coz us oyama family will be going 2 heaven and save the king of hell.
Oh i cee...............

Posted 9/5/09
Kuromi-Sensei im here for my lesson *looks around the class room and thinks dont tell me.... shes above..*
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:

Kuromi-hey kendu-san
How are ya Kuromi-chan/sensei



im ok*face looks like not ok at all*im going 2 c the principal WHY THE HELL DID ONII-CHAN DID THAT
what did i do *scared face*



Kuromi-u did nothing its just the Oyama family haded 2 sleep 4 along time so we wont be sleeping at night nor morning coz us oyama family will be going 2 heaven and save the king of hell.
Oh i cee...............



yes so get get 2 ur desk and fill in these information


Name:
Race:
bio:
Description:
why did u come 2 death academy?:


if u dont fill this out in 3 mins u bee scold
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

cheezey44 wrote:

Kuromi-Sensei im here for my lesson *looks around the class room and thinks dont tell me.... shes above..*


oh sekai get over here and fill in this informtion sheet



Name:
Race:
Bio:
Description:
Why did u come 2 death academy?:
Posted 9/5/09

miyuki_6 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Kuromi-Sensei im here for my lesson *looks around the class room and thinks dont tell me.... shes above..*


oh sekai get over here and fill in this informtion sheet



Name:
Race:
Bio:
Description:
Why did u come 2 death academy?:


Oh... Ok...
Name: Sekai Kato
Race: Half-blood (demon/vampire)
Bio: Sekai... Kato... when i awoke from the burned down ashes of a unfamiler house that was the first thing i rembered. 'My... Name...' i said. then my head started hurt madly my chest was on fire ... the next piece of memory came back... 'Fire... mom... dad... demon... vampire' i cried 'stop... stop!' i ran not looking back.... i wander.. soulless... my memory coming back painful... wheather i wanted it or not... painful past
Description: White hair red eyes. pale skin. seems joyful but...
Why did u come to death academy?: I thought it would let me meet someone was in the fire...
Posted 9/5/09
Last time I came into class there was no-on here
So what do i do to sign-up
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

sampson4 wrote:

Last time I came into class there was no-on here
So what do i do to sign-up :D


Kuromi-tell mi ur name thatz nameand u should b miles turner right i think
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
Arabella: Erm. Sensei? Im here for class.

Ryoto: And Im here to sign up.
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

RinaKwan wrote:

Arabella: Erm. Sensei? Im here for class.

Ryoto: And Im here to sign up.


Kuromi- i wonder how long u havent went 2 class......u have detention after class*fake smile* and 4 ur cute brother he can have detention with u if he wants*fake smile*

Kuromi-hey shinko u shouldnt make an evil illusion ur dad will get mad at mii (above their head)
Shinko-*fine slowly goes down* hey arabelle he must be ayasawa ryoto the 1 who papa was talking bout.i cant believe oyagi actually told the truth*face shocked*

Kuromi-*slowly goes down* anyways im kuromi.i will be ur history teacher.
Posted 9/9/09


that's correct

(username:sampson4, is that what you were asking for? )
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

sampson4 wrote:



that's correct

(username:sampson4, is that what you were asking for? )


ok thx so when ever u come into class ill be above u
Posted 9/9/09


ok...im really not sure what that means, but ok sounds good. (sorry im a little slow, lol)
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

sampson4 wrote:



ok...im really not sure what that means, but ok sounds good. (sorry im a little slow, lol)


oh it means that when u come in the classroom i wont be near the floor coz ill flying around
Posted 9/10/09


Oh, lol, that sux and here i have lame arms and legs.
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

sampson4 wrote:



Oh, lol, that sux and here i have lame arms and legs.


ok?.?.?.?.?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.