Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Jigoku Shoujo [Season 3]
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the states
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
anyone know if Snow's doing the theme song again????
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
yays~ Hopefully it would be as awesome as the 1st 2 season.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.


No no no, she wasn't brought back to life her spirit just wasn't sent to hell and she was allowed to stay on earth. And she was already weaken before the neighborhood people got her cause she already betrayed the king of hell. And he was trying to take away her power. those people were just beating her when she was down. She was probably going to disappear even if they didn't beat her.
Posted 2/20/08

kangarooz wrote:

omg!! cant wait!! but since Ai died..
hu's gonna replace her?



Maybe Kikuri

722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere In Eart...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Yay! At the end of seson two there was a hint that Ai didn't die...
I hope they release it soon
24989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
One thing that i wanted to know is about Hajime and Tsugumi.Their appearance in season 2 is VERY mysterious.It's like they are dead or something.

And with Ai-chan no longer the hell girl,it suck
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.


No no no, she wasn't brought back to life her spirit just wasn't sent to hell and she was allowed to stay on earth. And she was already weaken before the neighborhood people got her cause she already betrayed the king of hell. And he was trying to take away her power. those people were just beating her when she was down. She was probably going to disappear even if they didn't beat her.


whatever you say.

3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.


No no no, she wasn't brought back to life her spirit just wasn't sent to hell and she was allowed to stay on earth. And she was already weaken before the neighborhood people got her cause she already betrayed the king of hell. And he was trying to take away her power. those people were just beating her when she was down. She was probably going to disappear even if they didn't beat her.


whatever you say.



well that just what I think but we will find out when season 3 start
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEASON 3!!@!!#@SAFDASVCX YAYS
i reeeeeely liked the foist two seasons although it was a pity that
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.


No no no, she wasn't brought back to life her spirit just wasn't sent to hell and she was allowed to stay on earth. And she was already weaken before the neighborhood people got her cause she already betrayed the king of hell. And he was trying to take away her power. those people were just beating her when she was down. She was probably going to disappear even if they didn't beat her.


whatever you say.



well that just what I think but we will find out when season 3 start


o psh well some1 already let it out that she dies
2018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the floor in my room
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
is there a date in wich it might be realeased?
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

asdflee wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Celebration wrote:


str8fs wrote:

But didnt she die?


I just want to comment on this. Not pointed at just you so don't take it personally. But HOW CAN EMMA DIE WHEN SHE IS ALREADY DEAD?! Disappear, yes, but a dead person can't die.


Did you watch season 2 all the way through...if so then that answers your question.


That is what I mean. She was already dead. so SHE CAN"T DIE. SHE DID DISAPPEAR THOUGH.


she was brought back to life by the king of hell, remember? then the neighborhood people killed her.


No no no, she wasn't brought back to life her spirit just wasn't sent to hell and she was allowed to stay on earth. And she was already weaken before the neighborhood people got her cause she already betrayed the king of hell. And he was trying to take away her power. those people were just beating her when she was down. She was probably going to disappear even if they didn't beat her.


whatever you say.



well that just what I think but we will find out when season 3 start


o psh well some1 already let it out that she dies


some1 is not hte creator and like I said you listen to all that backround noise you miss the important part. They never said she was dead they said she was gone which she was cause she disappeared. I am not commenting anymore cause just look at my previous arguments.
1867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

roby55 wrote:

COOl but didint Ai "the hell girl" died in season 2 ?


Wasn't ai already dead but serving that spider because of what she did to her village?
1939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

A third season of the supernatural revenge drama Jigoku Shoujo, or Hell Girl. The series-- whose first season is licensed and being distributed by FUNimation, as you might have noticed. --is set in a world where visiting a certain website at a certain time allows you to beg for revenge against someone who has wronged you.

The revenge will appear in the form of Ai, a beautiful young girl who, along with a team of associates, will psychologically torment the tormenter and drag them off to hell. The catch? When the original victim who requested the revenge dies, they too will go to hell. Beautifully animated by Studio Deen, the show has been a big hit in Japan and spawned a live-action drama as well as this new season. [Taken from theotaku.com]

Also, this link confirms the 3rd season...
http://www.moetron.com/2007/12/28/jigoku-shoujo-3rd-series-announced/

Wow. Wow. Wow. I thought it'd all end in Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori and I started laughing like a crazy idiot when I read this...O.O I can't wait~~

PS I can't find the date of when it will be released but I'll update this post if I find anything...


seriously????i thought tat jigoku shoujo epi end along together wif season 2..wel anyway..cant wait 4 its release...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.