First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
zoe's cool shop xD
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/19/09
Hey and welcome to my cool shop!!!

here i will sell banners, avvis and icons

if ya want one please fill below on what you would like


NOTE: all avvis will be 3 pics and same with the banners .... you dnt pay you dnt get :P


What avii:
Text:
Change font:
Change font colour:
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)




For banner :
What banner:
Text:
Change font:
Change font colour:
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


Avvis:

no.1 (2 in stock)


no.2: (5 in stock)


NEW!! no.3: (5 in stock)


NEW!! no.4: (5 in stock)


Banners:

no.1 (5 instock)


no.2 (5 instock)


no.3 (4 instock)




banners and icons still to come :D
Avvi Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
Avi
------
Avi:
Number 1!
Text:
Heaven Chan,Angel052894
Change font:
Nope
Change font colour:
Um if u want
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)

-----

Banner
----
What banner:
Num.2!
Text:
Thank for visiting!
Change font:
If u want
Change font colour:
if u want

pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


-----------------
Posted 8/18/09


sorry they a bit late :(



27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
What avii: no.1
Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizuku-chan
Change font: No thank you .
Change font colour: Up to you
pay?Yes , I like to upload a lot of photos so I uploaded 8 , is that ok ?

Avvi Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
What avii: 1
Text: Inah-chii, Sh3KiNaH94
Change font: no
Change font colour:no
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


What banner: 1
Text: Rules
Change font: no
Change font colour: no
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


Avvi Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/19/09


aww thx and its ok ^^
Posted 8/20/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

What avii: no.1
Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizuku-chan
Change font: No thank you .
Change font colour: Up to you
pay?Yes , I like to upload a lot of photos so I uploaded 8 , is that ok ?



here yougo shorry its late

27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

zooeee wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

What avii: no.1
Text: Mermaid-Rina , Mizuku-chan
Change font: No thank you .
Change font colour: Up to you
pay?Yes , I like to upload a lot of photos so I uploaded 8 , is that ok ?



here yougo shorry its late



sorry to say this but for teh Mizuku-chan thing , can you remove teh ku so its Mizu-chan . im sorry for spelling it wrong
Avvi Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
What avii: 2 & 3
Text: Inah-chan, Sh3KiNaH94
Change font: anythin
Change font colour: anythin
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)
Posted 8/24/09

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

What avii: 2 & 3
Text: Inah-chan, Sh3KiNaH94
Change font: anythin
Change font colour: anythin
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


sorry for the lateness here you go :)


Posted 8/24/09
What avii:#2
Text:Heartlovegirl (plz put it in the right) , Happystargirl (plz put it in the left) , BFF (plz put this one anywhere)
Change font:anythin
Change font colour:anythin
pay?done(upload 2 pic)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312979
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312981
Avvi Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

What avii: 1
Text: Inah-chii, Sh3KiNaH94
Change font: no
Change font colour:no
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


What banner: 1
Text: Rules
Change font: no
Change font colour: no
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)




Avvi Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

zooeee wrote:


Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

What avii: 2 & 3
Text: Inah-chan, Sh3KiNaH94
Change font: anythin
Change font colour: anythin
pay? (invite buudies, or upload 2 pics proof please)


sorry for the lateness here you go :)




wow thankies x3 its look amazing ;3 xD
Posted 8/27/09

Happystargirl wrote:

What avii:#2
Text:Heartlovegirl (plz put it in the right) , Happystargirl (plz put it in the left) , BFF (plz put this one anywhere)
Change font:anythin
Change font colour:anythin
pay?done(upload 2 pic)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312979
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312981


likr this??

Posted 8/27/09

zooeee wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

What avii:#2
Text:Heartlovegirl (plz put it in the right) , Happystargirl (plz put it in the left) , BFF (plz put this one anywhere)
Change font:anythin
Change font colour:anythin
pay?done(upload 2 pic)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312979
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/photos/4301312981


likr this??



yes!!! thx you!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.