First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply MJFC Logo!
Member
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Usually in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
I Agree!! I Agree!! S3 is definately KAWAII!!!
Moderator
6669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Faithfully in Mat...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
LOL. Thanks! you guys for lovin' S3.

I think i did it straight-cut, fuss-free, bold and most imptly,
there's a kissing-lookin Jun there. hahahaha.

Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
And THAT's why we love S3, a kissy-faced Jun. Lol. It's a really good design. =D You could go into graphic design!!
Moderator
6669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Faithfully in Mat...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

arronyan wrote:

And THAT's why we love S3, a kissy-faced Jun. Lol. It's a really good design. =D You could go into graphic design!!


lol. I am a graphic design student.

I'm looking for some art/design school to advance my design studies again for now.
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

sembranosa wrote:


arronyan wrote:

And THAT's why we love S3, a kissy-faced Jun. Lol. It's a really good design. =D You could go into graphic design!!


lol. I am a graphic design student.

I'm looking for some art/design school to advance my design studies again for now.


Oh you are? xD Lol, awesome! I took a Digital Imaging class, so I know a bit about graphic design. ^w^ Just a bit though.

An art college? Art Institute may be a good one. Or CalArts. =]
Moderator
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Oh i love S1 and S3!

Here are two I made, they're pretty simple, though. And apparently i like black. lol.
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

arronyan wrote:


sembranosa wrote:


arronyan wrote:

And THAT's why we love S3, a kissy-faced Jun. Lol. It's a really good design. =D You could go into graphic design!!


lol. I am a graphic design student.

I'm looking for some art/design school to advance my design studies again for now.


Oh you are? xD Lol, awesome! I took a Digital Imaging class, so I know a bit about graphic design. ^w^ Just a bit though.

An art college? Art Institute may be a good one. Or CalArts. =]


so that means u both know alot about designing graphics..
cool..

i learn my self.. (& i'm not that good )

Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

AG988 wrote:

Oh i love S1 and S3!

Here are two I made, they're pretty simple, though. And apparently i like black. lol.


nice ..
i love black 2

Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

cagalli_hibiki wrote:


arronyan wrote:


sembranosa wrote:


arronyan wrote:

And THAT's why we love S3, a kissy-faced Jun. Lol. It's a really good design. =D You could go into graphic design!!


lol. I am a graphic design student.

I'm looking for some art/design school to advance my design studies again for now.


Oh you are? xD Lol, awesome! I took a Digital Imaging class, so I know a bit about graphic design. ^w^ Just a bit though.

An art college? Art Institute may be a good one. Or CalArts. =]


so that means u both know alot about designing graphics..
cool..

i learn my self.. (& i'm not that good )



Ah, no, I'm afraid I'm just an amateur. xD
Member
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
what's S3?
Member
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in love with my g...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
S3 is the third pic from sembranosa!!! by the way i vote 4 it too!!!
Moderator
6669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Faithfully in Mat...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
*EDIT:

S4
Member
52206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ In YamaPi's Hea...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08 , edited 7/9/08
I LOVE THE ONE RIGHT ABOVE!!!
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
OMG S4 is pretty..
but if u made it smaller that would be even better
Moderator
6669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Faithfully in Mat...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

cagalli_hibiki wrote:

OMG S4 is pretty..
but if u made it smaller that would be even better


lol thanks, my dear.

Of course i would make it smaller (if it is chosen by majority)

- This is just a preview. A LARGE preview.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.