First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself~!!
Allied Nation
15256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/28/09
Name: Taiwan
Her age is unknown 0.o

appearance:Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head.


Personality:Taiwan is described as a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying.

from: hetalia.wiki.com ^^
Allied Nation
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Name: Tino (Finland)
Age: 20

-AppearanceTino has short blonde hair and violet eyes. He wears a light blue military uniform with a cross neck-charm on the jacket, and sometimes wears a white beret on his head.

He is the shortest out of the five Nordics and stands at 170 cm, but only when he's wearing a hat. There is approximately a 12cm height difference between him and Berwald.

-Personality And Interests
Tino is described as being simplistic, gentle, and honest, as well seeming rather adult-like. He's very talkative, especially around Berwald, thinking up jokes to lighten the atmosphere. He loves to think of interesting and unusual festivals that no other country could imagine, and actually likes the taste of salmiakki. He also happens to love saunas, and the Moomins (in canon and fanon).

Tino was once an underling, but gained independence after fighting with the larger nations. Out of the five Nordic nations, it is said that he suffered the most hardships in his life.

From: Hetalia Wiki
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

watashiotaku wrote:

Name: Feliks (poland)
age:19

appearance:
He has light, shoulder-length blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a green uniform with matching cap, and tan boots. Sometimes he is drawn with a green capelet, worn over his jacket.

Personality:
He was once a super nation that controlled Middle and Eastern Europe with his partner Toris in the Middle Ages, until Ivan split them apart and he was annexed. Despite this, he kept rising back.
It is troublesome for others to get to know him, as he acts shy and has anxiety towards strangers. However, if he's used to someone, he will never let go and will act troublesome. He is a cheerful, somewhat selfish man and rather forceful with his opinions. Because he's short-sighted and impulsive, other nations can easily take advantage of him.
He crossdresses as a hobby, and has a Nagoya schoolgirl dialect, often translated as a "valley girl" accent.

from: hetalia.wiki.com





RanmaChan3687 wrote:

Name: Tino (Finland)
Age: 20

-AppearanceTino has short blonde hair and violet eyes. He wears a light blue military uniform with a cross neck-charm on the jacket, and sometimes wears a white beret on his head.

He is the shortest out of the five Nordics and stands at 170 cm, but only when he's wearing a hat. There is approximately a 12cm height difference between him and Berwald.

-Personality And Interests
Tino is described as being simplistic, gentle, and honest, as well seeming rather adult-like. He's very talkative, especially around Berwald, thinking up jokes to lighten the atmosphere. He loves to think of interesting and unusual festivals that no other country could imagine, and actually likes the taste of salmiakki. He also happens to love saunas, and the Moomins (in canon and fanon).

Tino was once an underling, but gained independence after fighting with the larger nations. Out of the five Nordic nations, it is said that he suffered the most hardships in his life.

From: Hetalia Wiki :D


I'm so terribly inactive here, I'm so sorry... welcome, the both of you~!! Neh, enjoy the group~!! ><
Allied Nation
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
Name: Hong Kong
Age: Unknown

Appearance
Hong Kong has choppy dark brown hair that comes down to his jaw, and lighter brown eyes. He wears a burgundy duangua with black trim and oversized sleeves, and dark brown pants. His eyebrows are noticeably thicker than the other Asian characters, due to a curse put on him.
In an earlier design, he had a gold sash around his waist, and wore long white spats over his boots.

Personality And Intrests
Little is known about Hong Kong, other than that he was under British control for many years and the property of Arthur, who cursed him to have thick eyebrows. It is said that one can't really tell what is on his mind, due to his lack of showing visible emotion.
He speaks in a mixture of Japanese and English, with a Gyaru-o dialect. Though he has yet to appear in the actual manga, he, like Taiwan, has appeared in artwork for the series and was featured in the profile page of Axis Powers Hetalia volume 2.

From: Hetalia Wiki
Allied Nation
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Not sure where?
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
*Name
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo [Spain]
*Age
25
*Appearance
He has somewhat curly brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin, and wears a tan uniform with 3/4-length sleeves. He is often depicted with his favorite food, tomatoes. At the right seen in a bullfighter's uniform.

*Personality and Interests
A cheerful country bumpkin, Antonio was once a super powerful nation and traveler until he was tormented by Arthur, beat up by a younger Alfred, and cast into war and poverty. Despite all his hardships, he remained optimistic and passionate. The source of his constant happiness is the sunshine that's cast over his land.

Although he means well, Antonio happens to come off as insensitive and clueless at times due to his inability to "read the atmosphere" (it is said that he does not even try to assess the situation). He speaks in a Kansai dialect.
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

cloudypark wrote:

Name: Hong Kong
Age: Unknown

Appearance
Hong Kong has choppy dark brown hair that comes down to his jaw, and lighter brown eyes. He wears a burgundy duangua with black trim and oversized sleeves, and dark brown pants. His eyebrows are noticeably thicker than the other Asian characters, due to a curse put on him.
In an earlier design, he had a gold sash around his waist, and wore long white spats over his boots.

Personality And Intrests
Little is known about Hong Kong, other than that he was under British control for many years and the property of Arthur, who cursed him to have thick eyebrows. It is said that one can't really tell what is on his mind, due to his lack of showing visible emotion.
He speaks in a mixture of Japanese and English, with a Gyaru-o dialect. Though he has yet to appear in the actual manga, he, like Taiwan, has appeared in artwork for the series and was featured in the profile page of Axis Powers Hetalia volume 2.

From: Hetalia Wiki





yaya-bozu wrote:

*Name
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo [Spain]
*Age
25
*Appearance
He has somewhat curly brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin, and wears a tan uniform with 3/4-length sleeves. He is often depicted with his favorite food, tomatoes. At the right seen in a bullfighter's uniform.

*Personality and Interests
A cheerful country bumpkin, Antonio was once a super powerful nation and traveler until he was tormented by Arthur, beat up by a younger Alfred, and cast into war and poverty. Despite all his hardships, he remained optimistic and passionate. The source of his constant happiness is the sunshine that's cast over his land.

Although he means well, Antonio happens to come off as insensitive and clueless at times due to his inability to "read the atmosphere" (it is said that he does not even try to assess the situation). He speaks in a Kansai dialect.


WELCOME!!! >< Neh, welcome you two, have fun~!! XD
Allied Nation
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
I'll just copy and paste from Hetalia Wikia.... way too lazy to write my own description of France xD

Name: Francis/François Bonnefoy a.k.a France

Age: 26, b-day is July 14

Appearance:
Francis has shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes, and has a slight amount of facial hair which he believes makes him look like a "big brother" (it is said to represent the Gorges du Tarn, or the Tarn Gorges). He wears a long blue coat and matching capelet, with red pants and brown boots.

Personality and Interests:
France was once a large nation, but after Napoleon Bonaparte had died, he was no longer good in war and instead attracted tourists to his country with his wine. He has an intense rivalry with England, and loves to argue with him over trivial topics. France is infatuated with most of the nations and has been known to make blatant sexual comments at every opportunity and is very affectionate, often shown streaking or touching other nations inappropriately. He is attracted to beautiful things, which include men and women of any age and maybe even some non-human beings. He loves himself so much that he doesn't bother to remember English and considers French the "language of love".
Allied Nation
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sheesh ! Unknown ;D
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
T^T Hey, isn't I was Taiwan? T^T
Posted 9/7/09
Name: Denmark (Not yet revealed)

Age: 18-19 (guessing)

Info: Denmark is said to be full of youthful vigor and humor, though he is also very stubborn and doesn't listen very well to others. As a result, he is known to be very controlling, bossy, and demanding, to the point where it is hard to get along with him.
He has also declared himself to be the "King Of Northern Europe. He's childhood friends with Norway, who he is rather close to and feels strongly about, believing that Norway sees him the same way as a "best friend". However, he is unaware of Norway's bluntness and subtle ways of teasing and insulting him.
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Nanaru wrote:

Name : Taiwan

Age : 18-19


Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head. She wears pink flowers in her hair, and a chibi sketch of her by Himaruya revealed that she has a flower-shaped birthmark (or tattoo) on her left thigh.
Taiwan is described as a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying.
She seems to liike Japan a lot, but she get blush a lot while seeing Japan >_>

XD Sheesh ! I really like Taiwan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


watashiotaku wrote:

Name: Taiwan
Her age is unknown 0.o

appearance:Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head.

Personality:Taiwan is described as a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying.

from: hetalia.wiki.com ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


watashiotaku wrote:

Name: Feliks (poland)
age:19

appearance:
He has light, shoulder-length blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a green uniform with matching cap, and tan boots. Sometimes he is drawn with a green capelet, worn over his jacket.

Personality:
He was once a super nation that controlled Middle and Eastern Europe with his partner Toris in the Middle Ages, until Ivan split them apart and he was annexed. Despite this, he kept rising back.
It is troublesome for others to get to know him, as he acts shy and has anxiety towards strangers. However, if he's used to someone, he will never let go and will act troublesome. He is a cheerful, somewhat selfish man and rather forceful with his opinions. Because he's short-sighted and impulsive, other nations can easily take advantage of him.
He crossdresses as a hobby, and has a Nagoya schoolgirl dialect, often translated as a "valley girl" accent.

from: hetalia.wiki.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nanaru wrote:

T^T Hey, isn't I was Taiwan? T^T


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

O-Oh my.... what problem do we have here? ><"

All right, neh~!! First off, I didn't change the Info page, so..... not to call anyone out or something, but whoever did, I'm sorry, but you made a mistake~!! ^^"

Next, 'bout the characters....

Since Nanaru chose Taiwan first, to be fair..... I'm saying that she's Taiwan. ><"

However, I did notice that you, watashiotaku, changed your post~!! ><" I-I'm sorry but Taiwan should've been taken. I-I want to ask you, very politely and with all due respect, to choose another character, please? ^^"

I don't know how this mistake came about, but I need to fix it. So.... Unless Nanaru wants to change characters with watashiotaku, I have to automatically assume that Nanaru is Taiwan. ><"

So~!! I'm going to leave this in your guy's hands to work it out, please tell me when you've got it all worked out!! ><" Until then..... I'm going to leave Taiwan blank, is that okay? ><"

O-Oh!! And I tried to be as nice and not-harsh as possible, so I'm sorry if I sounded mean...... ><" Please forgive me if I sounded mean!! I'm sorry!! ^^"
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

DetColover wrote:

I'll just copy and paste from Hetalia Wikia.... way too lazy to write my own description of France xD

Name: Francis/François Bonnefoy a.k.a France

Age: 26, b-day is July 14

Appearance:
Francis has shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes, and has a slight amount of facial hair which he believes makes him look like a "big brother" (it is said to represent the Gorges du Tarn, or the Tarn Gorges). He wears a long blue coat and matching capelet, with red pants and brown boots.

Personality and Interests:
France was once a large nation, but after Napoleon Bonaparte had died, he was no longer good in war and instead attracted tourists to his country with his wine. He has an intense rivalry with England, and loves to argue with him over trivial topics. France is infatuated with most of the nations and has been known to make blatant sexual comments at every opportunity and is very affectionate, often shown streaking or touching other nations inappropriately. He is attracted to beautiful things, which include men and women of any age and maybe even some non-human beings. He loves himself so much that he doesn't bother to remember English and considers French the "language of love".





moimoilove wrote:

Name: Denmark (Not yet revealed)

Age: 18-19 (guessing)

Info: Denmark is said to be full of youthful vigor and humor, though he is also very stubborn and doesn't listen very well to others. As a result, he is known to be very controlling, bossy, and demanding, to the point where it is hard to get along with him.
He has also declared himself to be the "King Of Northern Europe. He's childhood friends with Norway, who he is rather close to and feels strongly about, believing that Norway sees him the same way as a "best friend". However, he is unaware of Norway's bluntness and subtle ways of teasing and insulting him.


Welcome France and Denmark~!! ^^" I'm late on greeting France, I know, I'm sorry....

Ha, ha, sorry~!! America was taken ><" But Denmark's cool, right? ^^
Allied Nation
15256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Corvis wrote:


Nanaru wrote:

Name : Taiwan

Age : 18-19


Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head. She wears pink flowers in her hair, and a chibi sketch of her by Himaruya revealed that she has a flower-shaped birthmark (or tattoo) on her left thigh.
Taiwan is described as a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying.
She seems to liike Japan a lot, but she get blush a lot while seeing Japan >_>

XD Sheesh ! I really like Taiwan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


watashiotaku wrote:

Name: Taiwan
Her age is unknown 0.o

appearance:Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head.

Personality:Taiwan is described as a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying.

from: hetalia.wiki.com ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


watashiotaku wrote:

Name: Feliks (poland)
age:19

appearance:
He has light, shoulder-length blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a green uniform with matching cap, and tan boots. Sometimes he is drawn with a green capelet, worn over his jacket.

Personality:
He was once a super nation that controlled Middle and Eastern Europe with his partner Toris in the Middle Ages, until Ivan split them apart and he was annexed. Despite this, he kept rising back.
It is troublesome for others to get to know him, as he acts shy and has anxiety towards strangers. However, if he's used to someone, he will never let go and will act troublesome. He is a cheerful, somewhat selfish man and rather forceful with his opinions. Because he's short-sighted and impulsive, other nations can easily take advantage of him.
He crossdresses as a hobby, and has a Nagoya schoolgirl dialect, often translated as a "valley girl" accent.

from: hetalia.wiki.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nanaru wrote:

T^T Hey, isn't I was Taiwan? T^T


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

O-Oh my.... what problem do we have here? ><"

All right, neh~!! First off, I didn't change the Info page, so..... not to call anyone out or something, but whoever did, I'm sorry, but you made a mistake~!! ^^"

Next, 'bout the characters....

Since Nanaru chose Taiwan first, to be fair..... I'm saying that she's Taiwan. ><"

However, I did notice that you, watashiotaku, changed your post~!! ><" I-I'm sorry but Taiwan should've been taken. I-I want to ask you, very politely and with all due respect, to choose another character, please? ^^"

I don't know how this mistake came about, but I need to fix it. So.... Unless Nanaru wants to change characters with watashiotaku, I have to automatically assume that Nanaru is Taiwan. ><"

So~!! I'm going to leave this in your guy's hands to work it out, please tell me when you've got it all worked out!! ><" Until then..... I'm going to leave Taiwan blank, is that okay? ><"

O-Oh!! And I tried to be as nice and not-harsh as possible, so I'm sorry if I sounded mean...... ><" Please forgive me if I sounded mean!! I'm sorry!! ^^"



No its ok! I'll try to think of another character kay? ^___^
oh and sorry nanaru! ><
Allied Nation
15256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Nanaru wrote:

T^T Hey, isn't I was Taiwan? T^T


oops sorry! I didn't know u were Taiwan ><
I'll just pick another character kay? ^^
Moderator
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

watashiotaku

No its ok! I'll try to think of another character kay? ^___^
oh and sorry nanaru! ><


Thank you~!! ^^ I'm so sorry for all this confusion~!! ^^"
Allied Nation
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 10/19/09
Name: Lithuania/Toris Laurinaitis/also called Liet by Poland

Age: 19 years

He has shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes, and in his WWII appearances, wears a green military uniform. The eldest "brother" of the three Baltics, Toris controlled Middle and Eastern Europe during the Middle Ages, until he was taken by Ivan. After the Soviet Union fell, he regained his independence and went to rehabilitate with Feliks.

He is bit of a serious introvert, and winds up being easy to take advantage of. He also tends to depress himself so much that he gets a stomachache. He's into martial arts and literature, and drives a secondhand car.

The other two Baltics think highly of him, but resent that he ignores them in favor of spending time with Feliks.

[YAY Im a patriot x3 ]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.